Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I seen on his storys where mostly kids stood around taking photos & not in the actual shop buying 🤔 plus theres about 10 staff members there stood in a small space so it will look busy

Reactions: 6
Hasn't the sports gear been about for a couple of years? They were in the US with friends and had it on, promoting it then.

Why he ever thought he could run alongside a sports clothing line to compare to the big names. He wants a fast buck, but without the graft.

He wants easy money - it's awful to want someone to fail, but with all the people he would have to hand that can help him with business, I expect he is lazy. He wants things to "look" banging, but it's all kippers and custard.

She married someone with little worth ethic imo - he has what he has now because of her. And he knows it.

Can you tell I can't stand him!! Awful, wide mouthed git.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He definitely thought he was more famous than was when he was in towie because he was a main character but that’s just because everyone watching loves a bit of drama and he provided loads of it, it’s not because he’s actually got some talent we can all be fans of, so now he’s left and he’s not providing drama we’ve all lost interest so he doesn’t have any fans who want his tit overpriced clothes just so they can say they have a mark wright tshirt and they met him.

Reactions: 28
Asif his sulking at the press. He'd be nothing with out them 😂 why have they got pics of him in an empty shop then if it's not true?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But it was busy though lol let’s not act slow
Yes the Trafford centre was packed as it's the weekend but from what I seen on his storys there where like 4 ppl in the shop & the rest staff. Everyone else where just walking past or taking photos

Reactions: 7
Came here following his tantrum on IG 😂 you CANNOT convince me those were his clamouring customers. People weren't buying, just taking pictures. That always happens at a launch like that, people want a picture for the 'gram but don't buy anything. Seen it a million times for big campaign launches! Like others have said luxury leisure wear has been done to death and is a completely saturated market. He's a nobody, what's the relevance of buying gym gear from Mark Wright? He's not a sportsman, what 15 - 25 year old will buy his stuff over established brands like gym shark???!!!

Reactions: 25
Haha he’s scared the press will tarnish his business from the empty turnout in the pics 😂😂 I think he reads here too. I agree with other posters who’ve said the gym luxury brand is a saturated competitive market. Sometimes say nothing Mark whinging on insta isn’t a good look, I find everything he does is just embarrassing and desperate. They’ve launched this brand a couple of years ago I thought I’d see it in sports direct by now the pr for the brand is crap. They are struggling with the upkeep of the house i reckon.

Reactions: 14
The gymwears supposed to be her business aswell but she does nothing at all to promote it which is weird as it would probably do better. & theyve built a massive house with out even thinking about the upkeep & bills.

& ppl that brag about how much money they have normally dont have none. As for 1 of the youngest millionaires. Your looking at ed Sheeran, harry styles, ect not a towie drop out
He sounded really angry!! I thought I saw his wife in the video but might not have been!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not like the stuff is reasonably priced? All of these celeb brands are ridiculously over priced - like Harry Styles’ Pleasing, Perrie Edwards’ Disora Line - and they are actually still relevant celebs famous for doing stuff. As others have said, how is this clown charging what he does when you can get reasonably priced branded stuff in places like sports direct and decent priced sportswear from places like ASOS and BooHoo etc.

Even the new swimwear Michelle was hawking the other day was about £40 for a bikini top. It’s just stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also they are too restrictive with their market audience. All you see are models as skinny as Michelle. No plus size models at all.

Reactions: 8
I lost all respect for Dermot when he was one of the presenters on This Morning talking on air about what a happy happy place it was

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahhhah no offence but half of the people there have never done any exercise bar lifting a Big Mac to their mouths. These people didnt buy tit. They wanted to see what the fuss was about coz they love Corrie/Our Girl is Brassic or whatever tit.

PaparARsee 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Michelle can promote it too much without it being in conflict with her very deal, which I’m guessing they need.

Reactions: 7