Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she plays the same character in every show. Our Girl had so many similarities to Fool me Once, where she was a really unbelievable/unlikable mum and in Ten Pound Poms she just looked too polished to be the mum moving over to find her adopted son. She doesn’t have much ‘range’ in both her acting and her features.

Reactions: 28
Watching towie and they’re all laughing at the thought of Lauren wanting to cook for the family. Wonder if they laughed if Michelle ever done this?

Reactions: 12
Watching towie and they’re all laughing at the thought of Lauren wanting to cook for the family. Wonder if they laughed if Michelle ever done this?
Can’t imagine Michelle cooking for Mark’s family. Is there any truth in her being the next Bond girl, does anyone think?

Reactions: 6
Can’t imagine Michelle cooking for Mark’s family. Is there any truth in her being the next Bond girl, does anyone think?
I’d imagine her food would be quite scant and bland 😆 never believed her when she said that all she ate was chocolate and burgers etc, such a liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's just coz of the success of fool me once her pr thinks shes the next bond girl. She was nothing special in it tbh. It will be forgotten about in a couple of week & back to the bega mansion articles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They need to put the first photo next to the photo shared above to show us the difference between the two! And to think all of that change isn’t through surgery but jogging and Spanish genes, amazing!
“Spanish genes” LOL … like they don’t age .. I live in Spain and they age just as much as any nation .. arguably more so due to sun exposure. She looked more Spanish before the surgery too! Honestly she must think everyone is thick and blind if they fall for “I’ve had no work done” .. it would be better to just admit it and maybe play down how much .. ! Much more believable than NONE. WHATSOEVER. NADA. Just my Spanish genes and make up techniques 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Spanish genes” LOL … like they don’t age .. I live in Spain and they age just as much as any nation .. arguably more so due to sun exposure. She looked more Spanish before the surgery too! Honestly she must think everyone is thick and blind if they fall for “I’ve had no work done” .. it would be better to just admit it and maybe play down how much .. ! Much more believable than NONE. WHATSOEVER. NADA. Just my Spanish genes and make up techniques 😂
It’s the puffy lips, the frozen face and the photo of her with a forehead of what looks very much like syringe punctures that’s the giveaway. You’re right , if she admitted to something but denied anything else she might appear almost genuine. Even ‘it’s not your business’ might be a better line.

You know what’s weird? I have just been reading this thread and i flicked over to Facebook videos only for a clip of her episode of Who do you think you are? to come up. Freaky.
Anyway what I originally was going to say was the old episodes of TOWIE have also been on Facebook videos and my god Mark was such a piece of tit to Lauren, i hope he feels ashamed if he also watches the old episodes. I don’t know what Michelle sees in him. Anyone remember the impression of MW that Leigh Francis used to do?!!! 😂 so funny
Yes, its meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!@!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the puffy lips, the frozen face and the photo of her with a forehead of what looks very much like syringe punctures that’s the giveaway. You’re right , if she admitted to something but denied anything else she might appear almost genuine. Even ‘it’s not your business’ might be a better line.
I don’t know why when celebs are asked how they stay slim/what work they’ve had done etc don’t just say oh I don’t talk about that because I have a lot of young fans and I don’t want to influence them to make the same choices as me as they might not be right for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks like Lisa Vanderpump!!!
She’s making herself look more unattractive,
I’ve never really got the hype She’s very average with a teenagers body. But because she has some kind of talent she doesn’t annoy me as much as her talentless family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s making herself look more unattractive,
I’ve never really got the hype She’s very average with a teenagers body. But because she has some kind of talent she doesn’t annoy me as much as her talentless family
She’s barely talented but I know what you mean, at least she’s not an ‘influencer’.

She’s barely talented but I know what you mean, at least she’s not an ‘influencer’.
i enjoyed her in Corrie and that spin off show she did straight after cant remember the name.

Reactions: 6