Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when caroline flack died, he did a tribute on his radio show and came out with all that #bekind nonsense and then got trolled for the way he and his family treated Lauren.

His fragile ego can't handle his bad ways resurfacing. You can't erase your past.

Reactions: 27
I think Lauren could probably get mark cancelled if she was to speak about the abuse she got from him. But she wants to move on & forget about it. I dont know why mark goes on about her been obsessed with him. Is it so he can pull out the 'shes crazy' card if she does speak the truth

Reactions: 22
I think Lauren could probably get mark cancelled if she was to speak about the abuse she got from him. But she wants to move on & forget about it. I dont know why mark goes on about her been obsessed with him. Is it so he can pull out the 'shes crazy' card if she does speak the truth
I think Lauren should do a tell all book about her ten years with Mark...

I would buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She was so crazy I dated her for a decade and got engaged to her. Rumour has it he carried on sleeping with her occasionally until things got serious with Chelle.
---
He might just be annoyed she finally got that bloody tattoo removed, remember his reaction the first time she got it lasered back on towie? He couldn’t keep that heifer branded indefinitely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauren could get him cancelled but I think she probably has unresolved trauma from that nightmare. I remember her words when they got engaged 'im so scared'. She knew everything was a game to him, he didn't want her but didn't want anyone else to have her.

Reactions: 19
Is he back in Australia with Michelle then? I know there married but it's weird for these 2 to spend so much time together. Are they trying for a baby or trying to save their marriage. Normally they go weeks with out seeing each other

Reactions: 7
Is he back in Australia with Michelle then? I know there married but it's weird for these 2 to spend so much time together. Are they trying for a baby or trying to save their marriage. Normally they go weeks with out seeing each other
He was at takethat last weekend in London according to his stories, maybe she’s back now.

Reactions: 4

---
Just another reason why I cannot stand that slimy narcissistic twit mark
I remember watching that back in the day and the whole place was cheering for Mark like he was some kind of superhero. Kirk had some moments where he was a dick but I 100% beleive this video to be true. At least Kirk has owned up to his behaviour, we will NEVER see Mark Wright do that.

Reactions: 19
Kirk sounds a little bitter but if even half the story is true Mark is pretty crappy.
Nah, he is annoyed about how he has been treated and quite rightly.

- wasn't a fair fight
- he was set up by Mark and the tv company
- didn't make any money
- potentially dangerous
- shows how fake reality tv is

Mark is a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nah, he is annoyed about how he has been treated and quite rightly.

- wasn't a fair fight
- he was set up by Mark and the tv company
- didn't make any money
- potentially dangerous
- shows how fake reality tv is

Mark is a scumbag
I’m not saying Kirk was lying just we’re only hearing one side. I think Mark probably was a bellend and set Kirk up.

Reactions: 9
Is there an ex towie cast member who hasn’t done a book? ‘He played me for years, was an absolute knob and his family didn’t like me much either.’ might be Lauren’s run down, along with a bit about being pregnant with his child.

Reactions: 4
Looked at his story and thought he’d got a TV show. Silly me, he’s bought a ticket to play golf at a charity event. The talentless wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10