Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest pics I've seen of her she looks like she has put a lil bit of weight on & looks a lot healthier then she normally does.

Reactions: 3
an ad for michelles very range came up on Facebook..i actually had to screenshot it as it looked like her but didn't if you get what i mean ! WTF has she done to herself..?
She looks like she's had filler in her cheeks she's just ruining her face 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe shes had to put weight on if there trying they are spending a lot more time together then they normally do. Probably name the baby Sydney where it was conceived
Nah it'll be little little Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He clearly has no work on, how long has he been swanning around Australia for now?! He’s a loser!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He clearly has no work on, how long has he been swanning around Australia for now?! He’s a loser!
They'll have free acomadation other there coz shes working so its cheaper then him living in the bega mansion on his own. He'll be calling Sydney his second home next 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
He can afford to turn the lights on in Sydney as someone else is paying the bill. He has to sit in darkness in the bega mansion, eating begged for takeaways by the light of his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He can afford to turn the lights on in Sydney as someone else is paying the bill. He has to sit in darkness in the bega mansion, eating begged for takeaways by the light of his phone.
Do you think he is on Pay as you go or Mich pays his contract?

• Haha
Hes back in the uk & Michelle's so overjoyed about it she forgot her own wedding anniversary 😂 I bet he feels a right mug when he posts & she dont.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
watching his instagram reels, (all golf all day most days) it must be painful for the people he plays golf with as they have to film him all the way round the course, so he can choose the best shots to put up on the gram-how boring for the other players

• Haha
watching his instagram reels, (all golf all day most days) it must be painful for the people he plays golf with as they have to film him all the way round the course, so he can choose the best shots to put up on the gram-how boring for the other players
Whys he all of sudden interested in golf? Has he give up on been a 'Footballer' 😂 hes going on about golf like his a pro just like he did with his football 'career'

Reactions: 11
Hes back in the uk & Michelle's so overjoyed about it she forgot her own wedding anniversary 😂 I bet he feels a right mug when he posts & she dont.
"Best 9 years of my life".*apart from the time you cheated on me with luke pasqualino.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whys he all of sudden interested in golf? Has he give up on been a 'Footballer' 😂 hes going on about golf like his a pro just like he did with his football 'career'
Well let’s face it he can’t go on and on about his work can he? 😂

• Haha
Seen Narc Wright's sports brand on the Very website. Michelle must have got his gear on board in as part of her deal with them, however it appears to be another marketing flop for Narc.
The leggings, that are still available in all sizes, have been reduced from £30 to £13.50😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They extended the filing deadline on the accounts and now that’s been missed…I reckon they must show a massive loss

Reactions: 11