Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Lauren got pregnant by him half way through the relationship before they were on Towie 🤷🏼‍♀️
If that’s true, fertility isn’t always permanent and just because he got someone pregnant 20(?) years ago doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any fertility issues now.

Reactions: 12
But Lauren got pregnant by him half way through the relationship before they were on Towie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Good point.
---
If that’s true, fertility isn’t always permanent and just because he got someone pregnant 20(?) years ago doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any fertility issues now.
Also a good point, things can change over time.

Reactions: 6
Has he not been on the steroids since Lauren? Maybe that's messed him up

• Heart
Yeah I know someone who had a baby at 24. He’s now 36 with someone else and they’ve been struggling to have kids for a good few years. Turns out he has a low sperm count now, but because he already has a child they can’t get ivf on the nhs with current girlfriend

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This comes up a lot but did she ever share any evidence? She could have made it all up and told him after. It would be a tale that suits him too, his evidence of fertility.

Reactions: 8
This comes up a lot but did she ever share any evidence? She could have made it all up and told him after. It would be a tale that suits him too, his evidence of fertility.
She was definitely pregnant. There’s articles saying they chose to have an abortion together as they weren’t ready

Reactions: 8
I’ve heard freezing embryos is more likely to work, but then you have two people involved and it all gets a bit more complicated…
---

They could get a nanny , even a couple of Nannie’s, but I know what you mean.
That's correct, the embryo freezing is very successful, especially if it's from younger eggs. I think Michelle and Mark will have looked into this a long time ago.
---
No she def was. She put it all her book and he went nuts on Twitter at her sharing that... saying it was private etc.

Reactions: 5
While i agree that a couples fertility is no ones business…its annoying that they are playing the ‘its not fair to speculate’ card when they would be the first to sell their kids pics to okay magazine and would be raking in the freebies and using the kid for content…the lack of kids is defo a choice on her part, im 100% certain of that

Reactions: 18
While i agree that a couples fertility is no ones business…its annoying that they are playing the ‘its not fair to speculate’ card when they would be the first to sell their kids pics to okay magazine and would be raking in the freebies and using the kid for content…the lack of kids is defo a choice on her part, im 100% certain of that
Normally I would agree but if they ever had kids I think Michelle would be the type not to announce her pregnancy or post about them online at all. It would be one of those back of the head shots, never to admit that her and Mark had done the deed. Mark however would want them plastered all over 😂 carol would be breaking the insta ban posting stuff then swiftly deleting once she had been told off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Normally I would agree but if they ever had kids I think Michelle would be the type not to announce her pregnancy or post about them online at all. It would be one of those back of the head shots, never to admit that her and Mark had done the deed. Mark however would want them plastered all over 😂 carol would be breaking the insta ban posting stuff then swiftly deleting once she had been told off 🤣
Yes I agree with you. He would sell his soul to be in the news and for the dosh but I feel she is more private. She’ll be like Cheryl and keep her child out of the public eye and rightly so

Reactions: 14
The whiole speculation card winds me up why not just be honest and people will stop speculating, but she won’t do that because that will duck her perfect marriage portrayal in the media right up
I don’t believe Mark Wright has fertility issues I think it’s simple as this Michelle doesn’t want any children to him fact
she won’t leave him because she doesn’t want to lose face, but with these negative questionable clips circulating it’s going end up putting there marriage into question anyway
The rot is setting in
---
I honestly beleive there is frozen embryos somewhere and they will use a surrogate, just like most American celebs do!! Or she will get them implanted around 40ish. Or at least she will have frozen eggs, it's so common now!
I don’t think that would be Mark style he reminds me to be a conventional type of man and would want Michelle to carry the baby
---
I think she can have kids (that’s why his family kept pestering them) but he’s too much of a narcissistic bully so that’s what’s stopping her from having one, if she got pregnant there would be bunting all over Essex, then once the excitement died down he would be calling her fat whilst she’s pregnant and once she had the baby too. That’s one thing she has control over (her eggs).

It’s killing him that some of his friends and not to mention his brother and sister have beaten him to it, it makes him feel a failure.
Couldn’t be anymore accurate

Last edited:
I see he’s still desperately trying to flog that Aytee7 shite! 🙄😆
I know does he think people will go “oh look babe that bellend Mark and his so called mates are wearing his Aytee 7 clobber let’s rush out and buy what they’re wearing🤣. There’s just no credibility with that brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14