Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely showing more house stuff. Prob trying to stealth market it. They can’t afford to run it surely.

Reactions: 15

---
Just another reason why I cannot stand that slimy narcissistic twit mark

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Kirk sounds a little bitter but if even half the story is true Mark is pretty crappy.
Yeah, I thought that at first, but I really do like Kirk He seems lovely and genuine unlike Mark.
And I can well imagine Mark to do something like this so he would come up smelling of roses always got to be the top dog forever the narcissist

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I thought that at first, but I really do like Kirk He seems lovely and genuine unlike Mark.
And I can well imagine Mark to do something like this so he would come up smelling of roses always got to be the top dog forever the narcissist
I think Kirk learnt a lot of lessons from his time on TOWIE and mark never has and never will.

Reactions: 23
Iran, Mark Wrights a bleep, but Kirk……Lovely and genuine? Really?

Reactions: 6
Kirk is probably ‘better’ than Mark but I never liked the way he treated Lauren(Pope).
I’ve just realised they both have exes called Lauren who they treated like 💩.
I was genuinely sad when I heard Mick Norcross took his own life as he did seem like a genuine guy and more mature than the kids on towie at the time.

Reactions: 21
Kirk sounds a little bitter but if even half the story is true Mark is pretty crappy.
100% true. The whole family are turds
---
Saw this in the mirror 🤣

Hang on A lister with no tv jobs anymore demanding changes in script

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even though Michelle won‘t be seen with him on social media, he still likes to make sure people know they’re still together by posting their drinks 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Saw this in the mirror 🤣

He should be grateful his name is being brought up. Most PR he’s gotten in ages. Producers are right to be ‘amused’, he’d be nobody without that show and probably would never have met Michelle.
Not sure what he’s got against Lauren either, they may not have been together for years but that relationship will always be a part of their pasts.

Reactions: 19
What a tit, he's only known as Mark Wright from towie (or maybe Michelle Keegan's fella). Nobody is chatting about Mark Wright, Aytee 7 founder or Mark Wright from Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw this in the mirror 🤣

He dont want his name mentioned because he knows no1 has a good word to say about him.

I'm sure if they where all bragging about how nice mark is & how well his doing he'd be the 1st to go back to towie but nobody likes him his a narcissist bully & he knows it

Reactions: 17
He dont want his name mentioned because he knows no1 has a good word to say about him.

I'm sure if they where all bragging about how nice mark is & how well his doing he'd be the 1st to go back to towie but nobody likes him his a narcissist bully & he knows it
Not even his own wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He should be grateful his name is being brought up. Most PR he’s gotten in ages. Producers are right to be ‘amused’, he’d be nobody without that show and probably would never have met Michelle.
Not sure what he’s got against Lauren either, they may not have been together for years but that relationship will always be a part of their pasts.
If it wasn't for his relationship with big Lauren, him and his desperate family wouldn't have got screen time

• Haha
Reactions: 12