Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s an airport check in, by the looks of it so not the most thrilling place in the world. But they both look utterly miserable. Like really fed up with each other. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Reactions: 35
I bet he hates that she didn’t change her name to Michelle Wright.
She has. I remember reading an interview with her a few years ago and she said something like: "For work, I'm Michelle Keegan but legally, I'm Michelle Wright."

I agree he must hate that she never changed it publicly.

Reactions: 9
She looks like shes going to cry. Definitely something up with these two. Is this them coming back home? Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a split announcement soon!
I think he went with her to try & save the marriage but looks like its failed. Has she finished filming? She hasn't been out there long so why she coming back? Both videos it looks like shes had some bad news maybe hes left her coz hes not getting enough attention

Reactions: 13
She looks completely done with him definitely heading for a separation soon

Reactions: 11
God, love's young dream.... That aside, she looks stunning there - and totally natural.
To be honest I’d look after her… I’m sure Mr Satsuma won’t mind 😉 I do think she is beautiful!!

However I have worked with a man who was absolutely beautiful but he had no substance to him at all, the most boring guy I’ve ever met in my life. I fear she may be the same 🫣 Or she just needs to right guy (or satsuma) to bring her out of herself!

• Haha
To be honest I’d look after her… I’m sure Mr Satsuma won’t mind 😉 I do think she is beautiful!!

However I have worked with a man who was absolutely beautiful but he had no substance to him at all, the most boring guy I’ve ever met in my life. I fear she may be the same 🫣 Or she just needs to right guy (or satsuma) to bring her out of herself!
Her ex had a drink problem coz of how boring she was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did the "she's boring in bed" thing come from?.
Max George I think it was.
---
The airport thing I think they were having to hurry to get through maybe last call for the plane? I didn't really think anything of it, yes they both looked miserable but maybe they were tired? 🤣, IMHO I don't think they will be getting divorced anytime soon, their house has just virtually been finished why commit to that?, its took yonks to do. What she sees in him I don't know but I think she loves him God knows why but she does.

Last edited:
I think it was pretty crappy of her ex to say she was boring in bed (if that's what he did). Sounds like a bitter man lashing out. Weren't they engaged at one point?

Reactions: 22
Mark is going to HATE the fact that him and his family's behaviour is getting put back out there now Lauren is back on TOWIE! His name got mentioned by Amy Childs almost straight away, the "Mark" tattoo that he made Lauren get on her bits!! To be fair to Lauren she never mentioned him once. They were the stars of the original TOWIE, Mark will be fuming! 😆
For those who don't know, wrinkly boot Carole meets Lauren in the shops where she tells her she is cooking for Sam Faiers, Mark's new gf and Lauren can eat the leftover food!! Smiled as she said it too! Sick from a woman of her age.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think it was pretty crappy of her ex to say she was boring in bed (if that's what he did). Sounds like a bitter man lashing out. Weren't they engaged at one point?
She was engaged to Max George. I think she dumped him which is why he badmouthed her afterwards, saying she was boring in bed. She maintained a dignified silence. If my ex said the same about me, I'd have been tempted to reply 'well, it was hard to be enthusiastic about such a tiny penis' but I'm not famous and no-one cares :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Big Lauren was probably more adventurous in bed...

Mark did say he's been with other women, yet Lauren was the best.

I bet mark still thinks of Lauren and looks at her IG on a burner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was engaged to Max George. I think she dumped him which is why he badmouthed her afterwards, saying she was boring in bed. She maintained a dignified silence. If my ex said the same about me, I'd have been tempted to reply 'well, it was hard to be enthusiastic about such a tiny penis' but I'm not famous and no-one cares :D
She couldn’t have said that anyway. His is massive! Its all over the internet.

• Haha