Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My conspiracy theory (that I’ve just made up now and don’t totally believe 😂) is that Michelle is gay, she wanted to have a career like suranne jones and was advised not to come out. Mark agreed to marry her to have ‘a fit wife’, because she needed a husband for cover, that’s why he ‘cheats’ but nothing ever comes out and they don’t split up and why they haven’t have kids and don’t spend much time together. When she turns 40, they’ll split up, she’ll marry a woman and he’ll have babies with someone really quickly.
In all honesty thats probably not far off!
---
Unfortunately, even nowadays in what is supposed to be a civilised society, some people do/are advised to, keep their sexuality under wraps.

There was someone famous a while ago who came out and said they’d been advised not to for ages because of their career, who am I thinking of? Im sire it was because they wouldn’t be found ‘attractive’ then to the opposite sex and would lose fans. I’ll come back if I remember.

I recently read things by both Kate winslet and Rupert Everett saying actors don’t/shouldn’t come out if they want work as well so I think it’s a ‘thing’ but obviously might not apply to Michelle!
Always makes me laugh that people think they stand a chance with the actor in the first place to be bothered if they prefer the same sex! You weren't getting it anyway!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
It's hard when you have to pretend to be happy. Michelle's well known to be boring at everything even her actings boring. But mark deserves to look haggard & be miserable the narcissist 😂 I love how unhappy she makes him
Yes, Max from the Wanted always said how utterly unhappy he was during their relationship, he thought it was him but realised it wasn't. He literally was trying to say he ended cos Michelle is boring af
---
Hes not infertile, he got Lauren pregnant.
---
Looks ill, those arms.....
---
Yeah... okaaaayyyyy?????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They must be really desperate to sell aytee. Even Michelle's spending the weekend with him in the pop up shop 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In all honesty thats probably not far off!
---

Always makes me laugh that people think they stand a chance with the actor in the first place to be bothered if they prefer the same sex! You weren't getting it anyway!! 🤣🤣🤣
---

Yes, Max from the Wanted always said how utterly unhappy he was during their relationship, he thought it was him but realised it wasn't. He literally was trying to say he ended cos Michelle is boring af
---

Hes not infertile, he got Lauren pregnant.
---
Looks ill, those arms.....
---
Yeah... okaaaayyyyy?????

I have never seen any evidence of Lauren's pregnancy, she is very liberal with the truth and their relationship was so toxic I wouldn't be surprised if she made a pregnancy up.

Reactions: 3
they have delayed submission of the accounts at companies house, cant belive they cant get them done, must be because the results are poor!

Reactions: 5
I have never seen any evidence of Lauren's pregnancy, she is very liberal with the truth and their relationship was so toxic I wouldn't be surprised if she made a pregnancy up.
He acknowledged it in an interview to say how upset HE was it could have been his little beckham- no ordinary kid for him!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lauren’s pregnancy was well before TOWIE wasn’t it? That’s likely why there’s very little info about it. They had been together since they were at school.

Reactions: 9
Now his even hired a van to drive all his leftover aytee stock his had stashed away in the bega mansion to his pop up shop 😂

Sorry for going on about it but I find it hilarious that his business isnt going as planned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Update on the pop up shop again 😂 I've seen bigger stalls at a carboot sale. He really is desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Update on the pop up shop again 😂 I've seen bigger stalls at a carboot sale. He really is desperate
he kept saying "we will be there" and I think people are expecting chelle but shes in australia I think

• Heart
Reactions: 2
he kept saying "we will be there" and I think people are expecting chelle but shes in australia I think
I cant see her doing something like this & shes never posted on her socials about the gym wear they both set up. I dont think shes in Australia yet. So if she does turn up it just looks really desperate.

It seems to be a thing atm ppl selling there own brand doing meet & greets. My niece went to meet a rapper called aitch at Iceland other week selling his energy drinks. Mark's just trying to jump on board with the younger generation but looks really desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well they both confirmed it, so not made up. I always thought Lauren to be a very open and honest person. She had a terrible childhood and the Wright's ripped her to shreds mentally.

I’m not surprised at all, the place looked dead judging from his stories 😂😂… How embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's even more embarrassing is that he was going on like Michelle Was going to be there & no one turned up still 😂 I wonder if she was sat in a backroom waiting for it to get busy? She is over there with him coz shes on Katie's storys

• Haha