Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve always thought somebody like him who is into keeping fit and eating right, he sure has aged BIG time since he’s been married. Even looking at the wedding pictures , he looked beefier and more healthy with more weight on his rack. The way his eyes look where they look tired and lined does strike me as someone who has a lot of late nights ❄? 🍷?

Reactions: 12
Yeah I’ve always thought somebody like him who is into keeping fit and eating right, he sure has aged BIG time since he’s been married. Even looking at the wedding pictures , he looked beefier and more healthy with more weight on his rack. The way his eyes look where they look tired and lined does strike me as someone who has a lot of late nights ❄? 🍷?
It's hard when you have to pretend to be happy. Michelle's well known to be boring at everything even her actings boring. But mark deserves to look haggard & be miserable the narcissist 😂 I love how unhappy she makes him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t she supposed to be flying out to Australia in feb? She still seems to be at home with him off in America 😂

Reactions: 3
Looks like aytees failing & there trying to get rid of stock 😂 surprised its took him this long to beg a pop up shop tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His insta story about Arg's half marathon time is so awful...he couldn't stop bigging himself up and making himself sound better. What a self obsessed dick 😂

Reactions: 17
His insta story about Arg's half marathon time is so awful...he couldn't stop bigging himself up and making himself sound better. What a self obsessed dick 😂
yeah keeps quiet that his old man cheated during the london marathon, i hope they took his medal off him

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He makes everything about himself! Arg must think duck off🫠. He’s one narcissistic bleep

Reactions: 12
I've never watched towie so I could be rong but I think arge comes across a bit humble he gives things a go & dont care whether he wins or not.

Reactions: 3
I've never watched towie so I could be rong but I think arge comes across a bit humble he gives things a go & dont care whether he wins or not.
...He was one of the worst on it...treated Lydia and Gemma like crap...will never forget the tears when Mark was leaving hahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is, she wanted to be a Hollywood star. She thought she had the looks and talent but she's not become popular anywhere. We have soap stars turned actresses in amazing British dramas, Suranne Jones, Joanne Frogatt, Sarah Lancashire to name a few. The reason they've done so well is the fact that they're not botoxed up and can show full emotion and expression and their acting is believable. She's too worried about her looks and her acting is quite one dimensional.
Nicola Walker too, absolute dynamite

• Heart
Reactions: 11
...He was one of the worst on it...treated Lydia and Gemma like crap...will never forget the tears when Mark was leaving hahaha...
I didnt know he was with lydia. Sounds like a show where they all just shag each other? 😂 didnt mark date most the cast aswell

• Haha
no he was just mark wright lite, another fully fledged prick

• Haha
Remember there was a rumour about him and Lydia's cousin? I've seen a lot of 'he slept with my friend after meeting her in the xyz bar in LA' comments before too. I think he is infertile or there would be big mouth babies appearing all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember there was a rumour about him and Lydia's cousin? I've seen a lot of 'he slept with my friend after meeting her in the xyz bar in LA' comments before too. I think he is infertile or there would be big mouth babies appearing all over.

• Haha