Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he had the ‘presenting’ gig in the US a few years back I remember reading somewhere, can’t remember where as pre-Tattle, that he had someone on the go while Michelle was back in the UK and it was very well known too. Yuck 🤮 what does she see in him? I’d be mortified if I knew my other half played away so blatantly.
My other half has spent a lot of time working away for years yet he is actually working and lives for being back home with his family. And same with me. Why live so falsely? There must be a reason. Maybe Michelle does prefer same sex relationships. So what? Doesn’t mean we still wouldn’t like or appreciate someones acting

Reactions: 8
When he had the ‘presenting’ gig in the US a few years back I remember reading somewhere, can’t remember where as pre-Tattle, that he had someone on the go while Michelle was back in the UK and it was very well known too. Yuck 🤮 what does she see in him? I’d be mortified if I knew my other half played away so blatantly.
My other half has spent a lot of time working away for years yet he is actually working and lives for being back home with his family. And same with me. Why live so falsely? There must be a reason. Maybe Michelle does prefer same sex relationships. So what? Doesn’t mean we still wouldn’t like or appreciate someones acting
Unfortunately, even nowadays in what is supposed to be a civilised society, some people do/are advised to, keep their sexuality under wraps.

There was someone famous a while ago who came out and said they’d been advised not to for ages because of their career, who am I thinking of? Im sire it was because they wouldn’t be found ‘attractive’ then to the opposite sex and would lose fans. I’ll come back if I remember.

I recently read things by both Kate winslet and Rupert Everett saying actors don’t/shouldn’t come out if they want work as well so I think it’s a ‘thing’ but obviously might not apply to Michelle!

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to think they have an open marriage.She 's away so much maybe she's ok with him sleeping with other people.

Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think they have an open marriage.She 's away so much maybe she's ok with him sleeping with other people.
Would explain a lot. At least that way she doesn’t have to do it with him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He takes after big mark we all know he cheats. Probs pays for prostitutes with his aqua card

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'll probably get hate for this comment. But maybe if she paid more attention to her husband he wouldn't have to cheat. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll probably get hate for this comment. But maybe if she paid more attention to her husband he wouldn't have to cheat. 😂
I think if he does cheat, he would cheat anyway. He always cheated on Lauren and she was all over him and paying him attention. I think his parents treating him like some kind of gorgeous king means that he just feels entitled to whatever he wants and he’ll never be satisfied with one woman, but yeah, I agree it’ll probably happen more if she has a life/career/pets/children because as soon as he’s not being adored he’s off.

Reactions: 18
He probably has his pick of most women - but with Michelle Keegan at home he’d need his head testing to stray!

Reactions: 3
My eyebrow lady (lol) said her friend went back with him after a night out on holiday in Vegas, think she said it was on a trip for his brother’s stag? I wasn’t sure whether to believe her but reading these messages I’m more inclined to

Reactions: 16
He probably has his pick of most women - but with Michelle Keegan at home he’d need his head testing to stray!
I don’t see the fuss about Michelle, she’s too skinny to be sexy and has a face full of fillers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t see the fuss about Michelle, she’s too skinny to be sexy and has a face full of fillers.
She was stunning in her Corrie days, still pretty but she’s gone too far now with the fillers and Botox etc

Reactions: 9
She's never at home though, not that I blame her. If I was married to him I would spend all my time either flying off or seeing how many coat hangers I could fit in his massive gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In her Happy Place podcast all she talked about was her love for her dogs and 1,000 piece puzzles, she hardly mentioned him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In her Happy Place podcast all she talked about was her love for her dogs and 1,000 piece puzzles, she hardly mentioned him 🤣🤣
Sounds like she might be a rather boring individual.

If it’s true he cheats maybe he strays because he’s lonely with her away so much (not an excuse of course), or maybe she goes away for work at every opportunity because she’s fed up of his wandering. A chicken and egg situation.

I read an interview a while back with someone who works with celebrities a lot, either party planning or decorating, I can’t remember. This woman was working with Mark and Michelle and was due to meet Mark. He wanted to cancel because he’d been getting paralytic the night before and was feeling it the next morning. She told him to come and meet her or forget the whole thing. Eventually he got himself together and kept the appointment. My point is this adds weight to the idea he might go out and get f***ed up a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12