Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natural beauty my arse! 🙄😆
That’s just what happens to Spanish people, they hit 30 and grow a whole new face. It’s her Spanish genes that have done that, not Botox or lip fillers or anything.

Do Mark and Lauren still live near each other? I wonder if they ever bump into each other shopping or at a restaurant or anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s just what happens to Spanish people, they hit 30 and grow a whole new face. It’s her Spanish genes that have done that, not Botox or lip fillers or anything.

Do Mark and Lauren still live near each other? I wonder if they ever bump into each other shopping or at a restaurant or anything!
Lauren lives in Chigwell opposite the the ‘lovely’ Limes Farm Estate. Mark lives in or around Ongar.

Reactions: 6
God this reminds me of my cousin- fake boobs, lip filler and Botox, fake nails and tan, hair and lash extensions and always refers to herself as a ‘natural beauty’ 🙄 okay hun 👍 like Michelle pretending her orange skin is her natural colour and she came out the womb glowing like a bottle of irn bru. (There’s a nod to Chell’s Scottish heritage) 🙄 speaking on behalf of my fellow Scots- we don’t claim her and her lantern jaw bellend of a husband 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God this reminds me of my cousin- fake boobs, lip filler and Botox, fake nails and tan, hair and lash extensions and always refers to herself as a ‘natural beauty’ 🙄 okay hun 👍 like Michelle pretending her orange skin is her natural colour and she came out the womb glowing like a bottle of irn bru. (There’s a nod to Chell’s Scottish heritage) 🙄 speaking on behalf of my fellow Scots- we don’t claim her and her lantern jaw bellend of a husband 😭
How come everyone she works with seems to be really arse licky with her & calls her a natural beauty. Shes actually put me of joe gilgun after he did a very cringe interview about her. I didnt think he was into all that fake lifestyle stuff

Reactions: 11

I think it said on the Lauren thread on here that Mark and Michelle went to Sheesh (chav restaurant in Essex) whilst Lauren was there and Lauren was asked by the management to leave as Mark didn't want her there (or something very similar) which was nice (though Lauren is a dilusional idiot so I have no sympathy for her)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think it said on the Lauren thread on here that Mark and Michelle went to Sheesh (chav restaurant in Essex) whilst Lauren was there and Lauren was asked by the management to leave as Mark didn't want her there (or something very similar) which was nice (though Lauren is a dilusional idiot so I have no sympathy for her)
Didnt Michelle get her ex max removed from somewhere aswell? They probably dont want there exs seeing how unhappy they look together

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also ages ago, Lauren claimed that she bumped into Mark and Michelle at the local gym and that they both looked miserable apparently and how she was glad she isn’t in her shoes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also ages ago, Lauren claimed that she bumped into Mark and Michelle at the local gym and that they both looked miserable apparently and how she was glad she isn’t in her shoes 🙄
😒 the lady doth protest too much …

Reactions: 5
piece buried in the sidebar of shame today about how the thicko flooded his bbc dressing room while filling in for someone, might explain why he didnt get the job!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
His post about how he’ll never tire of this view and some thicko has commented ‘enjoy you worked hard for it!’ How? Grifted for it more like. Doubt an hour on heart pays that well or is it hard work, although with his big tongue it’s prob difficult for him to talk…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His post about how he’ll never tire of this view and some thicko has commented ‘enjoy you worked hard for it!’ How? Grifted for it more like. Doubt an hour on heart pays that well or is it hard work, although with his big tongue it’s prob difficult for him to talk…
It'll be mummy carol on a fake account

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im not a fan of Michelle, but I do think she could have got better than Mark, she's been stupid marrying him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My conspiracy theory (that I’ve just made up now and don’t totally believe 😂) is that Michelle is gay, she wanted to have a career like suranne jones and was advised not to come out. Mark agreed to marry her to have ‘a fit wife’, because she needed a husband for cover, that’s why he ‘cheats’ but nothing ever comes out and they don’t split up and why they haven’t have kids and don’t spend much time together. When she turns 40, they’ll split up, she’ll marry a woman and he’ll have babies with someone really quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what I thinks weird. Shes due to go to Australia any day now & is staying with her mum & hes on holiday in texas. Its deffo a fake marriage they dont seem to care about each other

Reactions: 20