Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a nice compensation package. Funny that, eh? 🤫
Really?! Not suspicious AT ALL!

Oh what’s this about? I’ve missed some tea
There were loads of rumours a while ago that mark was shagging Lydia bright’s cousin behind Michelle’s back. It was always being mentioned in the daily Mail comments section and I think it’s mentioned in one of the earlier threads on here aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 13

There were loads of rumours a while ago that mark was shagging Lydia bright’s cousin behind Michelle’s back. It was always being mentioned in the daily Mail comments section and I think it’s mentioned in one of the earlier threads on here aswell
he must have shagged all of Essex ewwww 🤮

Reactions: 6

Madness... Michelle is way way out his league and he still shags about... tosser!

Reactions: 8
Does PR mean they're getting this free?
Yeah.Anything tagged or with a # is usually #gifted.They are not going to promote a business if there isn't something in it for them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That’s so disgraceful when they have enough money to pay their way.

Reactions: 5
Neither of them have any pics of them together on Instagram for ages. Could they have split?
No, a poster saw them a few weeks ago at Palma airport, and said they were together.
It occurs to me there may be a rift however, between Michelle and Mark senior, - due to him writing the completely inappropriate and insensitive comment on social media regarding it being “about time you made me a grandad”.
If I was Michelle I’d have been absolutely seething about that unnecessarily public, nasty dig.
WTF was he thinking? bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Neither of them have any pics of them together on Instagram for ages. Could they have split?
I think there were some pap shots together and they are often together more than what they let on, I saw they were both at cling along cousin Katie’s. That’s why I find it hard to believe it’s a PR relationship as they don’t publicly acknowledge each other even when they are together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, a poster saw them a few weeks ago at Palma airport, and said they were together.
It occurs to me there may be a rift however, between Michelle and Mark senior, - due to him writing the completely inappropriate and insensitive comment on social media regarding it being “about time you made me a grandad”.
If I was Michelle I’d have been absolutely seething about that unnecessarily public, nasty dig.
I bet it’s constant from him and Carol. I’d not want to be near them either.

Reactions: 8
Something strange though she backin London all photos wit(her friends ,he at JLS

Reactions: 1
This family is trying to be the Kardashians SO HARD with how publicity based everything they do is. I feel bad for Michelle, at this point whatever they promised her doesn't seem worh it anymore.

Its her's and Mark's decisions alone that decides if and when they have kids. Mark Sr. can go off and suck a new one seriously piss off.

Reactions: 13
Honestly that father-in-law post about when you gonna make us grandparents was the most condescending thing. I think men of that age can be sexist old dinosaurs, espec if they aren’t challenged much on their beliefs. I.e. the woman are all frivolous and girlie and the men are Jack the lads. They’ve clearly been gossiping about it and he’s spoke out demeaningly to her like she’s there just to pop out a grandchild for them to fawn over. I find that suffocating. Also, within a family you usually chat about things openly, plans for the future etc including having kids so if they’ve decided not to, or struggling with fertility, you would think the family would know their reasons and be supportive but obv not.

Reactions: 11
Ever since his marathon injury he’s pretty much posted pictures/videos of himself training everyday
Remarkable recovery (he defo bottled the marathon)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great pics of them in the daily fail… her getting all ‘don’t pap me’, hiding her face with her hand… even though they obviously called them themselves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Michelle always post loads of photos when she’s with her friends smiling happy etc but that article on the daily mail when she’s with mark she’s holding her hands up to cover her face…. I honestly don’t know how you could justify that considering it happens so much 🤣 it looks like she’s embarrassed by him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.