Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on Michael's Patreon he mentioned Alaska, anyone know what he is doing?
Maybe he’ll finally go on a cruise. He’ll travel to Alaska on a cruise with his mom aka “mystery guest” and check out the kids clubs on the ship. Real mystery is which cruise line he’ll be on, Mickey does go to Alaska

• Haha
Reactions: 3
#1 for me, it's my favorite michael ride/sex face. It also may be the most nauseating thing I've ever seen.

1656033794251.png

Reactions: 2
Maybe he’ll finally go on a cruise. He’ll travel to Alaska on a cruise with his mom aka “mystery guest” and check out the kids clubs on the ship. Real mystery is which cruise line he’ll be on, Mickey does go to Alaska
I've seen a number of (real) cruise vloggers come off Alaskan cruises with positive COVID this summer. Mikey might want to be careful.

Reactions: 4
He was planning a Disney Alaskan cruise the summer of 2020, as the reward for hitting 300 Patreon's, before the pandemic hit.

Picking one of those Michael pictures is like comparing early stage career and late stage career Elvis.

The vague post michael posted must be about the "fake" Kelly account? Can't find any other accounts that pretends to be him.

His last video was the first I did not manage to watch in like a year. I tried to speed it up but it was so boring. Please Micheal go on a non Disney cruise and do daily vlogs. I love the super detailed but at the same time confusing room tours.

Attachments

The vague post michael posted must be about the "fake" Kelly account? Can't find any other accounts that pretends to be him.

His last video was the first I did not manage to watch in like a year. I tried to speed it up but it was so boring. Please Micheal go on a non Disney cruise and do daily vlogs. I love the super detailed but at the same time confusing room tours.
Michael really needs to go back to the parks or completely reconfigure how his channel works… if he’s reading these I would recommend him to do the first one, Disney’s his bread and butter and it would be very stupid to continue to focus on cruises

Reactions: 1
Another green screen with headphones on. Should you buy a refillable mug. My troll.
ajnRW12kq_snjqV7PqUxZE7p=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Mailing it In

Thanks for all the research and hard work. I learned a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another green screen mailing it in effort. In the video he says some people come to visit Disney World for a month. Is that really so?

He is also sitting in front of two elephants. Not sure what the connection is between that and a refillable mug? Maybe if you drink too much sugary soda, you'll become as big as an elephant?

• Haha
He literally can't be bothered to go to the parks to make real videos anymore, even though people are paying him thousands of dollars per month to do so. That's the most disgusting part of it all.

Let that sink in. A disney "enthusiast" can't be bothered to go to A THEME PARK - wow. If there were any doubt that moving to Florida killed the magic completely for Michael, this is the nail in the coffin.

If the green screen vids were just extra videos, or complimentary, that would be OK (for Michael's standards anyway) but honestly if people pay monthly on Patreon you have to deliver SOMETHING of substance, you can't just do these word salad, headphone-wearing, green-screen short videos

Reactions: 7
Riveting content today about a mug. I thought the mugs were for hotel guests only? How does he get one since he sure as tit isn't staying on property anymore since all of those DVC gifts have dried up.

Reactions: 1
2019/early 2020 Michael: slow-mo footage of himself tossing a resort refillable mug in the air as he strolls. Not a care in the world. He’s a Florida Resident, his Patreons love him, no one has figured out he’s lying through his teeth about everything, and there are years and years of Disney parks content ahead, just waiting for him to experience the magic.

2022 Michael: makes a 5-minute green screen video about the resort refillable mug because he’s completely out of ideas, enthusiasm, money, and fucks to give. Nothing has been magical for a long time but he has to force himself to put up some content or his few remaining stans will stop sending money.

Reactions: 12
2019/early 2020 Michael: slow-mo footage of himself tossing a resort refillable mug in the air as he strolls. Not a care in the world. He’s a Florida Resident, his Patreons love him, no one has figured out he’s lying through his teeth about everything, and there are years and years of Disney parks content ahead, just waiting for him to experience the magic.

2022 Michael: makes a 5-minute green screen video about the resort refillable mug because he’s completely out of ideas, enthusiasm, money, and fucks to give. Nothing has been magical for a long time but he has to force himself to put up some content or his few remaining stans will stop sending money.
This exactly. Michael may want to update his patreon page. Forget about the fact that it’s replete with grammatical errors, typos and run on sentences, his growth claims are false.
1656079873407.png

Who the hell wants to watch Michael Kay talk about resort mugs
This has to be one of the stupidest and most lazy videos from him in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has MK ever explained why he is wearing headphones now?

I think someone here said it's because he's doubling up with the podcast thing? But you'd think he'd quickly mention why he's asked this poor piece of equipment to stretch his gigantic, melon head.

My gosh, the guy is such a complete idiot. It's hard to believe...

Reactions: 3
"Everything you need to know"
- Doesn't show a video or even a picture of how to put your cup on the sensor to get refills
- Doesn't show a photo of what you will see when you try to refill too soon
- Doesn't tell you how much they hold
- Doesn't show what kind of drinks you get
- Background photo has nothing to do with video

Another useless video
michael-kay.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Everything you need to know"
- Doesn't show a video or even a picture of how to put your cup on the sensor to get refills
- Doesn't show a photo of what you will see when you try to refill too soon
- Doesn't tell you how much they hold
- Doesn't show what kind of drinks you get
- Background photo has nothing to do with video

Another useless video
View attachment 1366977
Yes—just like his “where are the cameras on rides” video. The absolutely least effective way to communicate this info is verbally. ESPECIALLY when you are on a bleeping video platform like YT. He’s a bleeping idiot. Smug and punchable.
1656084489899.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Well, here's the best part of today's video.

The Disney mug is blocking out Michael's mug. He should film all his videos like this.

1656085023518.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.