Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some new subscribers must have backed out after seeing him record in the tub, under the sheets in a hotel room, and wrapped up in a towel waking his sister because the subscriptions are back down to 61.9. I was thinking his views have been tanking, but after looking back through the years, not really. He's bounced around 10-15 for years now. That's got to be painful to know you have not grown any from your efforts in five years. It also reflects that though his subscribers have grown in that time, people who subscribe to you aren't watching you. I feel like your views should be about half or more of your subscribers to be successful. I love to see the charts some of you manage to find.

Reactions: 6
Saw on Reddit. First comment guessed it was Michael Kay 🙂
View attachment 1363146
I saw this also! A lot of other people thought it was Michael also, except for the early '20s part. :LOL:

Some new subscribers must have backed out after seeing him record in the tub, under the sheets in a hotel room, and wrapped up in a towel waking his sister because the subscriptions are back down to 61.9. I was thinking his views have been tanking, but after looking back through the years, not really. He's bounced around 10-15 for years now. That's got to be painful to know you have not grown any from your efforts in five years. It also reflects that though his subscribers have grown in that time, people who subscribe to you aren't watching you. I feel like your views should be about half or more of your subscribers to be successful. I love to see the charts some of you manage to find.
There are a couple of websites that analyze the stats. Just in case anyone wants to see, here's one that reviews Patreon:

Social Blade is probably the top website for YouTube stats. I'm not entirely sure how the revenue numbers are calculated because the delta is so large at times, but the trends in subs and views are accurate.

One more thing - @putaspellonyou101 Yep, he must have been close to hitting 62K and then waah, waah, waah...back down.
1655996746393.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I saw this also! A lot of other people thought it was Michael also, except for the early '20s part. :LOL:

There are a couple of websites that analyze the stats. Just in case anyone wants to see, here's one that reviews Patreon:

Social Blade is probably the top website for YouTube stats. I'm not entirely sure how the revenue numbers are calculated because the delta is so large at times, but the trends in subs and views are accurate.

One more thing - @putaspellonyou101 Yep, he must have been close to hitting 62K and then waah, waah, waah...back down.
View attachment 1364596
So, pretty much the most from Patreon is $2000/year and YouTube is about $500-1000/mos? So social media is probably being him $12-14K/yr. That's not bad but that's certainly not going to fund him monthly cruising, which i would think is minimal tohave a viable cruuse channel. He obviously still has his government job or something that pays around $100K to afford his house and lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
So, pretty much the most from Patreon is $2000/year and YouTube is about $500-1000/mos? So social media is probably being him $12-14K/yr. That's not bad but that's certainly not going to fund him monthly cruising, which i would think is minimal tohave a viable cruuse channel. He obviously still has his government job or something that pays around $100K to afford his house and lifestyle.
Actually, that should be a monthly amount from Patreon, not yearly. He still has at least 72 Dreamfinder Patrons at $20 each/month, and another 100 or so that are at the $5 and $10 level. It's still a far cry from his Patreon revenue a few years ago.

Yeah, I agree though - he must have some other income. Whether that's a real job or trust fund, or Mom's help...who knows? I have no doubt that some of his Patrons are probably funding some of his activities and such.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1364596
It's almost like any new people that discover him say "Ill subscribe to this guy, he seems nice". And then upon clicking on a few more videos in his archives said "HOLY HELL WHAT IS THIS"!? And immediately unsubscribe. 🤣. That's gotta be why his subs are stagnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he mean people are pretending to be him online or he wants all negative comments reported?!?
“I live by the following motto…” - shut the duck up, Michael. He had probably never even heard of that quote until a minute before posting it. Probably just did a quick Google search for positivity quotes or something. But hey Michael, since you’re so noble, do you also believe in being honest and transparent with people you continue to grift money from every month or is that a no go?

Reactions: 13
“I live by the following motto…” - shut the duck up, Michael. He had probably never even heard of that quote until a minute before posting it. Probably just did a quick Google search for positivity quotes or something. But hey Michael, since you’re so noble, do you also believe in being honest and transparent with people you continue to grift money from every month or is that a no go?
THIS. 100%.

That post of his is a deliberate attempt to solicit sympathy from his stans. He does this from time to time. It's very calculated.

Reactions: 8
Saw on Reddit. First comment guessed it was Michael Kay 🙂
View attachment 1363146
I know we’re all here to talk about Mikey but I really wouldn’t be shocked if that was actually JoJo’s World, He used to film videos of him flirting with the princesses and you could tell they were very uncomfortable around him. Although if they didn’t say 20’s I would also probably say it could be Michael

Reactions: 5
I know we’re all here to talk about Mikey but I really wouldn’t be shocked if that was actually JoJo’s World, He used to film videos of him flirting with the princesses and you could tell they were very uncomfortable around him. Although if they didn’t say 20’s I would also probably say it could be Michael
Yep. I even noticed that JoJo posted a meet and greet with Cinderella and Elena 2 days ago (within the timeframe of the reddit post), but he wasn't alone. He was with Kyle and 2 female friends. I like JoJo, but I can only handle so much of him.

1656012930508.png

1656012845439.png

Does he mean people are pretending to be him online or he wants all negative comments reported?!?
He needs to stop being so delusional - although he thinks he is famous, he's not and people are not pretending to be him on social media

There are tons of vloggers who do this but not as creepily as Michael

Reactions: 4
Yep. I even noticed that JoJo posted a meet and greet with Cinderella and Elena 2 days ago (within the timeframe of the reddit post), but he wasn't alone. He was with Kyle and 2 female friends. I like JoJo, but I can only handle so much of him.

View attachment 1365237

View attachment 1365232
Ah ok yeah so that rules him out even though I thought it would be him

He needs to stop being so delusional - although he thinks he is famous, he's not and people are not pretending to be him on social media

There are tons of vloggers who do this but not as creepily as Michael
That is true but as already stated no one at all can mistake Michael for early 20’s when he looks like he’s as old as the entire Walt Disney World Resort

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually, that should be a monthly amount from Patreon, not yearly. He still has at least 72 Dreamfinder Patrons at $20 each/month, and another 100 or so that are at the $5 and $10 level. It's still a far cry from his Patreon revenue a few years ago.

Yeah, I agree though - he must have some other income. Whether that's a real job or trust fund, or Mom's help...who knows? I have no doubt that some of his Patrons are probably funding some of his activities and such.
I wonder how much of a cut Patreon takes out? That would definitely lower the amount he is getting.

Looks like it is probably 8% (based on pricing tier) + 2.9% processing fee and $.30 each transaction/donation.

Maybe the 230 random hates he got on Reddit got to him. I troll him because it makes me laugh. I actually don’t hate him or Dave. Michael does make it easy to goof on him.
1656019999372.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No matter how you do the calculations, it does not support a mansion in windermere, weekly cruises, and daily theme park visits. So, either he's drawing down on his savings or he has some kind of sponsor.

No matter how you do the calculations, it does not support a mansion in windermere, weekly cruises, and daily theme park visits. So, either he's drawing down on his savings or he has some kind of sponsor.
In defense of michael's money situation, he only TED talks weekly about cruises, he doesn't actually go on them. And he rarely goes to the parks, he hasn't been a daily visitor for months. And to think it all started with the vax fiasco.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.