Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The refillable mug video--the one video no one needed. If I could ask michael one question about this video it would be: Why do you think that someone who is staying at a WDW resort hotel for 30 days is going to skrimp with a refillable, disgusting, bacteria covered mug and share it with the 5 year old toddler in tow? And then he suggest it might be a bad deal for a guest with a 30 day stay because they are only good for two weeks, completely oblivious to the fact that a person staying for thirty days most likely could buy one of those things morning, noon and night every day of the stay if they were so inclined. :poop:

Reactions: 5
I’m convinced my 5 year old could explain more about refillable mugs than Michael did in that video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Dave was bitching a while ago about a lack of new subscribers. He’s actually lost 300 since Sept 2021 and the ones that are subscribed aren’t watching. He should respect us troll because we contribute at least .25 cents to the one dollar he makes per video.
1656088015946.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone reason, this Princess Cruises Alaska ad trolling Disney reminded me of Mikey.

oh good lord,, a vlog on refillable mugs??? Mikey is really reaching for content these days. No wonder his channel is going down in flames

Useless Information are you here??? :D Taking bets on how long it stays up

mikey.PNG

Oh geez, we're really grasping at straws dude!

wtaf.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"Everything you need to know"
- Doesn't show a video or even a picture of how to put your cup on the sensor to get refills
- Doesn't show a photo of what you will see when you try to refill too soon
- Doesn't tell you how much they hold
- Doesn't show what kind of drinks you get
- Background photo has nothing to do with video

Another useless video
View attachment 1366977
Are there at least funny movie clips that have no business being inserted in the video? Those are as creative as tits on a turtle. 🤣

• Haha
Some of the comments on this video are pretty funny. Best thing is Kelly Wertz can’t delete them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are there at least funny movie clips that have no business being inserted in the video? Those are as creative as tits on a turtle. 🤣
There was one weird one in the beginning but none after that. As bad as an idea as it was, he couldn’t even follow through with it to the end of the second video that had them.

Video on resort mugs? That's all. Mugs. Greenscreen on how mugs work. You release 3 videos a week and mugs is one of your topics. It requires headphones. Just stop. Just say you're done.

Reactions: 7
FRE hasn’t put out a new video lately. I got this one recommended to me. I missed this one somehow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on this video are pretty funny. Best thing is Kelly Wertz can’t delete them.
These podcasters seem to be a bit clueless. Michael Kay the Disney cruise guy? They liked the car show video? His videos are informative? But they also ream michael. especially Dave. But they seem a bit ignorant: they don't know why michael and PCDev weren't invited to the Star Cruiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There is no way the photographer suggested this. These boys are beyond strange.
1656169660666.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.