Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw three more no mask comments that have since been deleted. I wonder why he does that when it’s true?
Maybe Michael is playing the long game! (hahahahaha) But there's this: Michael plans a dumb outfit for WDW for months, gets there, gets tossed on his ass, and get 12,342 views because DRAMA.

Reactions: 4
Calling it now: Michael is planning a masked costume because he intends to unleash a scathing green screen video about Disney’s “hypocrisy” in requiring masks to slow the spread of “the global situation” yet not allowing them for the Halloween Party.

I mean... it’s far-fetched, but Michael has done more bizarre things.

In other news, Dave referenced his day job in a recent Ireland vlog, saying that he had to spend weekdays working so he didn’t know how much free time he’d have. Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t he still need to eat on days that he’s working? Wouldn’t he have early mornings or evenings or lunchtime or dinner time free to wander? I’m just saying, if you put me in Ireland and told me I had to work remotely, Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 or whatever, you better believe I would be taking full advantage of all of my down time. I think Dave can’t see beyond the city passes and long bus rides to castles and distillery tour vouchers. Go eat dinner in a pub, for crying out loud. Take a morning walk in whatever city you’re staying in. Go out and have a beer when you finish your work day. But no, I think he barricades himself in his AirBnB with his two-liter pineapple soda bottle full of tap water and hides from the world unless he’s making an “adventure vlog” of himself taking three city buses just to wander aimlessly around a place that he has done no research about.

Reactions: 9
I agree with that statement. I actually like WDW Couple for that very reason. Their videos are beautiful shot and edited. I know some people may not like their presentation style or on cam persona, but I give them high marks for content and information.

Also, they seem to understand the business behind all of the YouTube and Influencer hype. Just my 2 cents... :)
They are awful people that’s nice they know their facts I can Google if I want information. I want to enjoy the hosts of a program as well.

I saw three more no mask comments that have since been deleted. I wonder why he does that when it’s true?

Not trying to compete with Zag209 Dave synopses just some stupid tit he said in today’s video:

the stones had a feeling of authenticity
Charles Fort isn’t someones name
cannon balls are crazy
The fort has perspective—said that 7 times
European building structure feel
he learned what a powder room is in a fort.
The fort is not new. That’s a quote.
He’s “feeling the burn“ from his cardio walk.
No Eisenstein = no light. He really said that.
put on his English accent when he got tired.
walking on tile felt good.
He saved his left overs
Ireland reminds him of a county outside of San Francisco
It‘s ”hard to realize I’m in Ireland”
He gets lost again
He rambles about silly walk
He could have caught a bus instead of walking

Dave didn’t disappoint on repeating words. These are actual counts but I’m sure I missed a few
maybe 28 times
not sure 19 times
cool 18 times
making our way 9 times
vibe 4 times
And the grand total of “beautiful“ and ”views” not always used together but more often than not was 89 bleeping TIMES and I’m sure I missed a few.
duck you Kelly Wertz.

And Dave just lost another 100 subscribers right in the middle of his international adventure. ☹

He’s also carrying his leftovers all over Ireland just like Hawaii. I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten food poisoning. Also doesn’t he get tired dragging around that old ass food on his all day walking tour? Gross. Maybe tomorrow he’ll eat them out of a towel

• Sick
Reactions: 7
At this point, I'm ready for Disney to intervene- not that Michael is under their radar anymore. However. If he is supposed to be a 'Disney' vlogger, he should be held accountable for his information. The actual assholeness of deleting EVERY comment that corrects his wrong information is horrible. I dont know if it is Michael that is even aware or is it his administrators? Whats up with Teresa? She does seem like the one who would be appalled by people just being deleted left and right just for correcting him. I've not noticed her all praising lately? Patreon spies?

Reactions: 5
At this point, I'm ready for Disney to intervene- not that Michael is under their radar anymore. However. If he is supposed to be a 'Disney' vlogger, he should be held accountable for his information. The actual assholeness of deleting EVERY comment that corrects his wrong information is horrible. I dont know if it is Michael that is even aware or is it his administrators? Whats up with Teresa? She does seem like the one who would be appalled by people just being deleted left and right just for correcting him. I've not noticed her all praising lately? Patreon spies?
Not sure how we can contact Disney but I totally agree, he gives more misinformation than correct info and deletes any comments that correct him

Reactions: 2
It's not just praise. It's effusive praise. So over the top you would think all those people suffer from some severe form of autism and his videos are some kind of therapy for them. Maybe they are. 🤷‍♂️. I don't know if I'm jealous of their ability to be so over the top happy and positive all the time or sad that they've lied to themselves so much while manufacturing this false bubble of happiness and their entire world is hanging by a thread. I would bet that all of them are up to their necks in anti anxiety and anti depression medication. No offense if you struggle with those things, I do to but I hated the way antidepressants made me feel and I don't have any faith in therapy, I just don't think every single little thing needs to be treated with a personality changing prescription. At some point you have to take a real hard look at yourself and admit there's things you need to change. Of course that would require some constructive criticism and we all know that's banned in their world. Such a sad group of people who will never be truly happy because they can never be truly honest with themselves. Michael was so hell bent on building a community based on happiness and positivity that he alienated 90% of his fan base because they had the nerve to disagree with him. Or they dared to offer suggestions or correct him when he misspoke. Now what he's left with is the equivalent of a few cult followers who's weak minds he's able to manipulate. They're so afraid of upsetting him that no matter how terrible his content becomes they fawn all over it! It's like those videos are all these people have in their lives. Congrats Mike. You succeeded. You got what you wanted. And to every rational thinking adult it's disgusting and creepy. He's not this goofy guy who suffers from arrested development and wants to share his love for Disney with everyone. He's a calculated schemer and everytime I look at him my skin crawls knowing what's behind the curtain. And Dave is just a dope. 🤣🤣

Michael on Friday: “this is one of the very last magicbands so I’m gonna grab it.”
Me on Monday afternoon: *many still available, buys one*

• Haha
Long time lurker - used to be on GG back in the day! This Mr. Knight costume is infuriating for a number of reasons - 1. the deleting comments aspect drives me insane. People are just posting FACTS that he can't cover his face. I think those of you who said he might try to wear it in the park for views (i.e. "Woe is me, Disney kicked me out!") might be right. 2. This is more petty than anything else but I LOVED the Moon Knight series and the little sculpture he is is THE WRONG EGYPTIAN GOD. Ammit was who he was holding and kept referencing and the god that Moon Knight is an avatar for is Khonshu. MAJOR plot point. So to me it seems like he didn't even watch the series.

Thank you all for listening to me vent lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine you’re at typhoon lagoon and you see this clown. Sorry it’s a slow trolling day.
1654005879283.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.