Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the hell does he think Disney is going to allow that costume WITH A MASK at the MNSSHP???? He's delusional!
Yep... Michael "Kay" is off his rocker.

I've had it with the vloggers and, with this dip. I WILL be finding a way to get in touch with Disney tomorrow to lodge a complaint.

If this dude is allowed in the park, or near children... I will lose my mind.

Reactions: 2
How in the hell does he think Disney is going to allow that costume WITH A MASK at the MNSSHP???? He's delusional!
He is definitely delusional - he thinks he can get away with anything as he's Michael Karlsberg - rules don't apply to him and he can do no wrong

Yep... Michael "Kay" is off his rocker.

I've had it with the vloggers and, with this dip. I WILL be finding a way to get in touch with Disney tomorrow to lodge a complaint.

If this dude is allowed in the park, or near children... I will lose my mind.
We should all lodge complaints, can you let us know how to do that. The more complains they receive about him, the better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He is definitely delusional - he thinks he can get away with anything as he's Michael Karlsberg - rules don't apply to him and he can do no wrong

We should all lodge complaints, can you let us know how to do that. The more complains they receive about him, the better
Absolutely!!

Ha ha. You are too kind. My day today (a little Dave kayism) walked 3 miles with wife, had lunch at Sanaa, went to Jambo House pounded some beers and looked at animals, came home and took a 45 min nap and now headed to Chuy‘s for dinner. I’ve got time to troll search!
I, for one, AM working and was asked over text to look at my father’s recent posts. I refuse to lower myself to my forefather’s ruthless attacks at the Kays.

The truth, Tattle family, is that my father is jealous of Michael. Michael’s sex appeal, natural ability as an orator, and worldly view unlocked something deep in the recesses of my dad’s mind. He has never been the same since Michael and his brother Dingdong or whatever came across his YouTube recommendations.

i appreciate you all humoring a dribbling, confused, old man as he enters his twilight years but please stop posting shirtless photos of Michael— it makes my dad moan under his breath and gyrate in his lazy boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I, for one, AM working and was asked over text to look at my father’s recent posts. I refuse to lower myself to my forefather’s ruthless attacks at the Kays.

The truth, Tattle family, is that my father is jealous of Michael. Michael’s sex appeal, natural ability as an orator, and worldly view unlocked something deep in the recesses of my dad’s mind. He has never been the same since Michael and his brother Dingdong or whatever came across his YouTube recommendations.

i appreciate you all humoring a dribbling, confused, old man as he enters his twilight years but please stop posting shirtless photos of Michael— it makes my dad moan under his breath and gyrate in his lazy boy.
You forgot about his oscar-worthy acting abilities. He's just a talent waiting for the right role.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I innocently texted my son last night to check out tattle. He did not disappoint.

• Haha
Michael’s 3 year update—let me save you 13 minutes of your life

he starts at the Poly and gets a refillable mug
new opening on top is “super smart”
marked do not microwave “super important”
no lip on cup “gonna take a second it’s weird”
we are used to a lip—really?
pan Asian noodles not his favorite
tests new mug—it drips
loves living in FL
misses snow just seeing it
white beach sand = snow
different parts of Florida are different—yup he said that
snakes and gators in lakes
traffic is bad
disney is different but still good
humidity is bad
loves construction
loves merchandise

i think his neck is completely gone now
1654090370291.jpeg

1654090407120.jpeg

Michael's Wednesday edition was posted an hour ago, and none of us can be bothered to watch or comment on it here. LOL. I love this for him. 🤪 😂

P.S. Appears to be yet another walk and talk along with merch manhandling... :rolleyes:

Michael’s 3 year update—let me save you 13 minutes of your life

he starts at the Poly and gets a refillable mug
new opening on top is “super smart”
marked do not microwave “super important”
no lip on cup “gonna take a second it’s weird”
we are used to a lip—really?
pan Asian noodles not his favorite
tests new mug—it drips
loves living in FL
misses snow just seeing it
white beach sand = snow
different parts of Florida are different—yup he said that
snakes and gators in lakes
traffic is bad
disney is different but still good
humidity is bad
loves construction
loves merchandise

i think his neck is completely gone now
View attachment 1310349
View attachment 1310351
Haha! Loves ya, @Claude4! Taking one for the team, as always! You are a strong man to stomach this garbage time after time! Thank you for the hilarious update!!

Did anyone notice him picking out a t-shirt in Creations when he was at Epcot on opening day for "Guardians"?
He reached for a shirt under the "Large" sign and said. "Got that large, Love it."
It's near the beginning of the video.

I think if he had his way he'd take the shirt and shove it in our faces.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My obligatory sarcasm for Dave.

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

Dave—you are like a fine wine. You get better with age.

Dave just made my day today because today he recognized me on this day!

Disney Hero
4 minutes ago
Dave—you are like a fine wine. You get better with age.

WAK5mK0Vj4aFMhmq99GKjqw=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Hide reply

Dave Kay
3 minutes ago
Thank you! Glad you think so!

Last edited:
  • Haha
One for Michael. It won’t last long.

Disney Hero

3 years! I can’t believe it, you haven’t aged a day. What is your secret?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(comparing FL to DC) "more of my interests lie here" -- you moved down to disney only to witch at everything disney does and turn yourself into a "cruise" channel

Reactions: 5
Absolutely!!
(comparing FL to DC) "more of my interests lie here" -- you moved down to disney only to witch at everything disney does and turn yourself into a "cruise" channel
he was a Disney channel but rarely goes to Disney anymore, he is now a “cruise” channel but doesn’t go on cruises with any frequency but I do see where the “more of the interests lie here” comment comes from. He’s quickly aged into a Florida retiree in 3 years. Looks older then many honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His living in Florida updates are always the same...really only talks about his feelings living by Disney, other than talking about the traffic & humidity. So very helpful to anyone contemplating moving. :rolleyes: He says he loves the beaches, yet we didn't see him go to any beaches until he was forced to during lockdowns. Okay then. I would personally be driving out to different coastal communities and exploring all the time! I'd be kayaking in the springs, driving to the Keys, etc. That would be much better content for a "Floridian" than more cruises. Just sayin'.

Also, so glad he did the mug drip test. So handy. :rolleyes: Pretty sure it's not meant to be upside down in the first place, but thanks for the test.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.