Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting back to the Dave Kay misery in Ireland tour vlogs. I got busy with life then got hit hard by Covid, but I wanted to continue the fun. It seems I have a lot of ground to cover. Also a big FU to the Kays if they are still unvaccinated. I am vaxxed and boosted and covid has still been a witch. I assume they have to be in order to be going here there and everywhere, but if not ...:mad:

Hate-watching Dave in Ireland, #5 so you don't have to. Lowlights below.

When we last left our intrepid explorer he was rushing to get the most out of his Dublin citypass in a single day, every day. Already having taken a rainy bus tour, rushed through a viking museum, and mentioned some creepy things about feeling at home in a cathedral crypt, we were given a mid-day cliffhanger as he headed to 'get drunk' at the Teeling Whiskey Distillery, and makes sure to emphasize Dave DRUNK in the title, and also use the 🥴 emoji.

• Teeling Whiskey Distillery:
    • Claims he was told it is '10 times better' than the Jameson tour...multiple times
    • Doesn't upgrade to the 'more alcohol' version of the tour, because 'I am a lightweight'
    • Once again amazed that the icon for 'english' language for the distillery's app uses the Irish flag and not the typical US or UK flag, so he worries it might be in 'Irish english' 🤦‍♂️
    • More random 'dick-cam' shots looking up at his awkward facial reactions to the tour guide.
    • Heads off to watch a movie, says he probably can't film that, cuts directly to showing parts of the movie
    • Does the tour...drinks some straight, and something 'spiced' mixed that he can't remember the name of. Says he's not a connoseuir or expert, but you can definitely taste 'some nice notes' (of what?)
    • Has to drop that the gift shop has 'merch'
    • Doesn't linger long, have to head to the next thing, but notes that it was a lot of drinks 'for Mr. Lightweight over here...Mr. Doesn't drink'...as he announces the next stop is the Guinness Storehouse 🥴
  • Guinness Storehouse
    • Notorious Mr. Fail-to-Plan unsurprisingly botched whatever reservation system is required and may not get in
      • Also Mr. Fail-to-Plan unsurprisingly finds out his 'unlimited' city pass experience also has a 200 total euro value cap, so he's been rushing though everything to try and get more value, but, as a typical tourist trap he has been foiled and maybe should have picked things he actually likes rather than just trying to do everything.
    • Eventually gains entry, bumbles around with the self-guided tour app
    • Makes a 'backside of water' joke when he sees a waterfall
    • Does the 'spooky' voice that Michael always does when he says 'Darth Vader', when saying 'in the daaaaaaaark'
    • Shows off all sorts of 'fun facts' about Guinness
    • Once again refers to a piece of artwork/sculpture as 'architecture'
    • Actually spends $ to eat (a smoked salmon sandwich), which, going back to the previous video where he got a cwoisson for breakfast, means he's actually done that twice in one day!
      • He nods in approval twice as he eats it, and gives a thumbs up, but then he says it's only 'not bad'. Mixed signals there, bud.
      • Mentions he almost got another cwoisson but since he already had one he had to change it up
    • Once again gets lost inside the building he's walking around, which has happened in every single one so far on this trip, has to ask for directions.
    • Does the free tasting (a baby size glass worth)
      • Gives this horrendously awkward laugh when he ends up in a room with one other person for the tasting and says 'I guess it's just us'
      • After this tiny glass and the previous samples at the distillery, mentions he's now 'had a good chunk to drink' (Liquid chunks?:sick:)
    • Finds the best part of the tour: a free water bottle refilling machine. Makes sure to mention it a few more times later on.
      • Later shows its just a regular tiny water bottle, not the giant 2 liter of soda he previous bought with the intention of lugging around as a water bottle
        • In fact it's a Kirkland brand one, which means its one he's been carrying around from Costco back at home from who knows how long ago...think of the backwash bacteria over time :sick:
        • Says he 'could' get a reusable bottle, but he 'might' lose it. Theoretically you could and might have anything happen at any time Dave. Live dangerously.
    • Contemplates if he should spend extra $ for the 'stoutie' experience, which apparently is just a way to milk $ off tourists by putting a selfie of them into the foam on the top of a normal pint, i.e. latte art
      • Ultimately passes on that.
    • Points out a menu for an in-house cafe with items as 'something to think about in the future'. What future Dave? You're never coming back there again, and you just ate so you're not eating in that building again today, that's guaranteed.
    • Points out the 1837 Bar & Brasserie, but obviously can't pronounce Brasserie, or doesn't want to (is that what mommy's boobs go into? I don't want mommy to hear me say a dirty word), so he calls it '1837 bar & whatever else'.
    • Reaches the gravity bar on the top floor. Has a voucher for a free drink. Bartender asks what he wants. 'I've got to do Guinness, right?' he asks, unsure if he should order something else. 'Is that the right choice?' Wow I wish he would have gone all the way to Dublin to the Guinness storehouse and when he gets there orders a Michelob Ultra or something. Also, I wonder if that bar even has anything else, (maybe Harp lager) and the bartender was trolling him, but Dave is just too dense? That would be some high level trolling by him if he did.
    • View of the city from the rooftop includes, of course, a part that is 'ancient'.
    • Dave gets a bit slurry with his words, and giggly, from his 1 Guinness
    • On to another bus tour and off to the next stop for Mr. Doesn't Drink: Jameson Distillery🥴🥴
  • The Jameson Distillery
    • Gets off the bus and has to walk the rest of the way. Gets lost yet again. No surprise
    • Walks down a literal alley with a dumpster etc, says it 'feels like walking down some back alleys'. It has a little bit of graffiti, but doesn't look all that bad, but Dave is obviously freaking out, calls it 'one of the less comfortable' roads he's been on. Checks behind him.
    • Greets the employee with a 'hey' for the nth time since saying he won't do that
    • Gets to skip the wait to enter as a 'party of 1' 🥳😢
    • Does a tasting with 3 different types of Jameson. Then heads to the bar to use what I assume is a voucher for a free additional drink, he orders Jameson Ginger & Lime
      • Has a Eureka! moment when he realizes its like a Moscow mule, except Jameson instead of vodka
      • Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Dave today has gone liquor-liquor-beer-beer-liquor-liquor-liquor-liquor, with a salmon sandwich and some bacteria water in-between.🤢
    • The Jameson experience does seem very limited compared to Teeling, or Dave was getting too tired/shitfaced to show more, but seems like the guidance about Teeling being better was accurate.
    • More 'merch'🥴🥴🥴
    • Have to race out of there to catch the bus again, but one more stop:
  • Ending the day at Burger King!
    • Flash back to day #1 when he saw a BK ad, and was intrigued. This was inevitable. I'm sure Mike was jealous of this part.
    • Points out the menu is different. They have 'Chicken Royale' Say What again!
    • Blown away that it has a second floor. 'burger king got fancy overseas' he giggles.
    • Gets a bbq bacon burger. No fries. Has to mention the price was 'expensive' But hey that's 3 meals-ish in 1 day!
      • Food review Dave notes it was lacking in 'flavor' but was a good 'quantity' of food.
  • 'Cool' counter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • 'Beautiful' counter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • 'Guinness' counter: too damn many
Til #6, Wax Museum day, (tbd). Play on!
🥴🥴🥴🥴
You have the patience of a saint! It's funny. Everytime I read one of these recaps I say to myself "that's gotta be an embellishment. I know they're dumb but not THAT dumb.". Then I watch the video. 😳. They really are THAT dumb! 🤣🤣. How does an adult get lost in a building? It happens all the time to this idiot! Aren't all the signs still in English in Ireland? Or are they still using Celtic? Haha. Watching Dave is like watching a 5 year old wander around looking for his parents. So socially awkward for being almost 30. He's such a geek! Which leads me to believe the poor sap is still a virgin. I'd almost guarantee that why his relationship failed. The girl probably wanted to do some scary adult stuff and I imagine Dave just giggling the whole time. Or acting like Forrest Gump when Jenny let's him touch her boob. 🤣🤣.. On the whole Dave is just so painfully boring and it's no wonder why he can't get any traction with his videos. To the average viewer it's just some random poorly groomed special boy wandering around lost in these strange places, searching for fast food and free water, wondering aloud what everything is, and eating cwossons. The food reviews from the both of them are just a regurgitation of phrases they've heard other reviews use. It's never their real opinion. That's why every one is "oh my God it's so great with subtle notes of blank and if you like blank notes you'll love this but if you don't you might want to try something else." And everyone's favorite "I thought it lacked flavor". What flavor is anybody's guess but just know that it's lacking it. It's always the same with an orgasmic first bite and ends with "I probably wouldn't get it again". I don't know what kind of man Papa Kay is, by all accounts not a very good one, but I can only imagine how embarrassed he must be at how his 2 boys ended up. 2 totally clueless man children. I use the word man loosely. These 2 are the definition of beta male. Their laziness infuriates me. I've had to scratch and claw for everything I have in my life. I had to start from nothing with no help from anyone and to see two over privileged little shits skate through life with so little effort drives me nuts. The smugness they exhibit when the only thing they've ever accomplished was managing to be birthed into a family with a little bit of money. 😡 Those 2 assholes haven't earned a single thing yet act like their farts don't stink. Michael more than Dave there. It's nice to watch them go down in flames but the fact that there's a big chunk of money as their parachute takes a lot of the joy out of it. Maybe I'll try to get a date with Michelle and work my way into that Kay cash. 🤣. Actually that's not a bad idea. She's got daddy issues. 🤔. I'm off to Instagram. Anyone know her username? 🤣. You're going to start seeing me in Mike and Dave's videos as Michelle's +one. If that doesn't work I'm hitting up Mama Kay. And if I get really desperate, Grammy Kay. Might as well go right the......well.🤢.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Today PMM posts a video of him swimming wearing swim gear and Michael gives us a harry chest when at water parks and everywhere else he hangs by water.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hate-watching Dave in Ireland, #6 so you don't have to. Lowlights below.
  • Starts video with 'Another day, another Dublin', whatever that means
  • When we last left our intrepid explorer, he was rushing from place to place, trying half-assedly to get DRUNK 🥴, trying to maximize his multi-day CityPass value, only to find out that, like all good tourist traps, it had a value cap placed on it. Dave is excited to find out he has 106 euro value remaining for 1 day, which means after all that he likely OVERPAID for all of his experiences.
    • Talks about having some value 'left over' at the end of the day. But Dave, if it's a 2 day pass, the value remaining is just wasted at the expiration of the time period. You don't get a refund on unspent 'value'.
  • Lets us know he originally planned to rent a car, but cancelled prior to arrival due to gas prices (shocker). but think of the chaos of Dave trying to not only navigate in a car, which he has enough problems with on foot, but also while driving 'on the wrong side'.
  • Mr. Always-well-prepared goes to a coffee shop to get breakfast (and possibly coffee, despite saying previously he's not a coffee person), but has his hopes dashed when the store's card reader is down and is only taking cash, and we find out Dave is carrying 0 euros cash. Yes we are in a mostly cashless world, but this doofus is literally walking around a foreign country with 0 cash for emergencies, or otherwise.
    • Ends up in a Starbucks instead. Excited to see what the differences are from the U.S. Starbucks. Has to touch every wrapped item while explaining it to us. Later says its 'interesting' how they have Starbucks in Ireland, but they have a different menu, but never says how its different.
    • Mentions Cwoissons once again
    • Ends up taking one of the premade breakfast sandwiches. It has a label saying exactly what is in it, "I think there's sausages in there, I guess we'll find out" he says, not being one to read. Turns out it was plant-based sausage, but the label could have told him that. This leads to a pointless ramble about the 'accessibility' of plant-based dining.
    • Mr-doesn't-like-coffee gets a latte, and he explains how its exactly how he likes his coffee: "Mostly melk".
  • Explains as he's walking how he's been surprised at how many people who have served him at various dining locations haven't been 'locals' and 'maybe have accents from different places, like spanish-speaking countries'. (i.e. brown people), and somehow this makes Dave feel like he doesn't 'stand out so much because of it. Dave, who is white, and from Florida, appears to be new to the concept of immigration, and spanish accents. And the idea that Ireland isn't just a bunch of red-haired leprechaun-types, is clearly ruining the '100% irish' experience, as he eats his Starbucks, and Burger King, and with the exception of the single 'Irish breakfast' pretty much everything he has consumed has been not culturally irish food. In fact the way he has acted this trip 100% makes him stand out as the clueless American.
Stop #1 St. Patrick's Cathedral
  • Greets the Cathedral employee with a 'hey', once again.
  • witches about the self-guided tour audio device. Lets us know that his hearing isn't too good.
  • Lets us know there are 'some sights to see here that I haven't seen anywhere else yet that are totally incredible'. A very specific description.
  • The chapel has 'chairs, for sitting, for service'
  • Speculates about the meaning of symbols, generalizes what he sees, provides 0 actual interesting historical information or anything that makes this part of the video worthwhile unless you like looking at things that can only be described by Dave as beautiful, beautiful, or beautiful.
  • Of course he wonders if there's a crypt entrance he can check out
  • Points out the restrooms are unisex, 'so we don't get it quite as easy as we do with the men's line in the US'
Stop #2 Dublin Castle
  • Once again struggles to figure out basic signs and directions
  • Says a courtyard area 'does feel more European, most definitely' (Than what?)
  • We are spared lengthy video of this area because its not allowed, so we get a voiceover with images of the castle, but the VO is only him explaining why there's no video, no interesting or historical information, or any context as to what Dublin Castle even is.
  • Creaking floors is included among the reasons why he enjoyed this tour.
Stop #3 Wax Museum
  • While walking there talks about how he feels comfortable walking the long distances between places during the day, but its presented in such a way that it can be inferred that he also means to say he would not feel safe walking alone at night, which explains why he always ends each video before the sun goes down, and validates the idea that he probably went the entire trip without ever experiencing any sort of night life while in Dublin, even just a pub or music somewhere, but I guess TBD.
  • Another shouting of 'hey' to the employee when he walks in.
  • Sees an Arnold/Mr Freeze figure, and calls him 'The Ice-Man' multiple times
  • Acts scared because 'something might jump out at me', says one of the rooms is causing him stress
  • Gets lost in the mirror maze, which is to be expected
  • Of course used the Trump figure in his thumbnail for clickbait, but I'm sure he's probably a fan anyway
  • Sees a very accurate Pope Francis, and asks if that's what he really looks like, maybe when he was younger, he says. No Dave.
  • Makes weird accents when saying some of the character names. Sort of that spooky Daaaath Vadaa style MK likes
  • Tries to crawl through a crawl-tunnel area for little kids, is too big to fit. Michael would have found a way to get inside.
  • More weird voices and faces, even for Dave
  • Starts singing the Heffalumps and Woozles song
  • Displays his total ignorance of the history of Northern Ireland/British animosity, and speculates what some figures mean, while ignoring what are probably displays explaining everything, but this is the same guy who thought Pearl harbor was 'some sort of lake', when flying into Hawaii.
  • Chickens out of the section with a 'horror/gore warning'
Another mid-day cliffhanger before rushing to the next museum for the next video
  • 'Beautiful' counter: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • 'Cool' counter: IIIIIIIIIIIII
Til #7 (TBD), play on!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
okay (lol-see what i did there?) someone must have lit a fire under mikey because he's been on ig alot in the last couple of days...both stories and posts

Reactions: 1
Umm..costume reveal. Seriously?! One of the stupidest videos. Commenter Rob is either someone here OR as crazy as Michael thinking this video is worth the effort. This has to be for Patreon sake.

Reactions: 7
Umm..costume reveal. Seriously?! One of the stupidest videos. Commenter Rob is either someone here OR as crazy as Michael thinking this video is worth the effort. This has to be for Patreon sake.
That comment cannot be serious, right!?!?? It must be his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll admit I don’t know the white suit with white mask character that Michael just became. His crappy British accent is back and I love how he can’t come close to buttoning his top button. Something got in the way. Freeze frame right before the costume.
1653916077669.jpeg

• Haha
When you think Michael can't get anymore cringe, he does. His acting skills have really gotten so much better, just kidding. I'm all about being creative, but he just makes everything so weird. Also, you can't wear masks to Disney, so.......great choice! What's he going to do with the next couple of months since he's completed that monumental task? :ROFLMAO: Let's all be thankful that there was no spandex involved this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you think Michael can't get anymore cringe, he does. His acting skills have really gotten so much better, just kidding. I'm all about being creative, but he just makes everything so weird. Also, you can't wear masks to Disney, so.......great choice! What's he going to do with the next couple of months since he's completed that monumental task? :ROFLMAO: Let's all be thankful that there was no spandex involved this time!
Someone made the comment that adults cannot wear masks and it got deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
LOL. Just watched this train wreck. My husband looks at me and said strange costume choice. The character was abused as a child and has mental illness. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Wtf did I just watch? Dude is off his rocker more than normal. The comments are nauseating.

Shout out to Carnival for having an accident result in Michael Kay never sailing on any of their ships.

Looking for a Kay-free vacation? Now we know where to be 100% safe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know FRE will have a field day with Michael’s video. Mommy…I found this in your night table. What is it?
1653920457148.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep putting not interested in YouTube when his videos come up. Legitimately have no interest in watching him even to hate watch. Michael your BORING as duck and you have lost all of your charm that made your channel fun at one time.

Reactions: 5
I saw three more no mask comments that have since been deleted. I wonder why he does that when it’s true?

Not trying to compete with Zag209 Dave synopses just some stupid tit he said in today’s video:

the stones had a feeling of authenticity
Charles Fort isn’t someones name
cannon balls are crazy
The fort has perspective—said that 7 times
European building structure feel
he learned what a powder room is in a fort.
The fort is not new. That’s a quote.
He’s “feeling the burn“ from his cardio walk.
No Eisenstein = no light. He really said that.
put on his English accent when he got tired.
walking on tile felt good.
He saved his left overs
Ireland reminds him of a county outside of San Francisco
It‘s ”hard to realize I’m in Ireland”
He gets lost again
He rambles about silly walk
He could have caught a bus instead of walking

Dave didn’t disappoint on repeating words. These are actual counts but I’m sure I missed a few
maybe 28 times
not sure 19 times
cool 18 times
making our way 9 times
vibe 4 times
And the grand total of “beautiful“ and ”views” not always used together but more often than not was 89 bleeping TIMES and I’m sure I missed a few.
duck you Kelly Wertz.

And Dave just lost another 100 subscribers right in the middle of his international adventure. ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Someone made the comment that adults cannot wear masks and it got deleted.
This one is still there - for now

4jDgqzIs3z37AxcYski8LzED=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bailey Anns
6 minutes ago
This costume is absolutely ridiculous and looks nothing like Moon Knight. You also won't be able to wear a mask at the party - according to their website it says "adults are completely forbidden from wearing any type of mask".

View attachment 1306150
Bailey Anns
6 minutes ago
This costume is absolutely ridiculous and looks nothing like Moon Knight. You also won't be able to wear a mask at the party - according to their website it says "adults are completely forbidden from wearing any type of mask".
I also see another one saying he can't wear a mask

fty.PNG

okay (lol-see what i did there?) someone must have lit a fire under mikey because he's been on ig alot in the last couple of days...both stories and posts
well since his Youtube channel is sinking he is apparently looking for another social media site to make money on

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1306150
Bailey Anns
6 minutes ago
and it's since been deleted

I also see another one saying he can't wear a mask

View attachment 1306195
this one has been deleted too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.