Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker - used to be on GG back in the day! This Mr. Knight costume is infuriating for a number of reasons - 1. the deleting comments aspect drives me insane. People are just posting FACTS that he can't cover his face. I think those of you who said he might try to wear it in the park for views (i.e. "Woe is me, Disney kicked me out!") might be right. 2. This is more petty than anything else but I LOVED the Moon Knight series and the little sculpture he is is THE WRONG EGYPTIAN GOD. Ammit was who he was holding and kept referencing and the god that Moon Knight is an avatar for is Khonshu. MAJOR plot point. So to me it seems like he didn't even watch the series.

Thank you all for listening to me vent lol.
Yessss this! I want to comment something like "oh I loved it when this happened in Moon Knight" when this thing actually did not happen in order to call him out on the fact he didn't watch the show!

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a few vloggers attend a recent H2O event at Typhoon Lagoon…does anyone know if this was invite only? I’m sure if possible Michael would have taken the chance to gallivant around shirtless.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a few vloggers attend a recent H2O event at Typhoon Lagoon…does anyone know if this was invite only? I’m sure if possible Michael would have taken the chance to gallivant around shirtless.
That is a ticketed event. None of the vloggers there would have been invited out.

Yep, that's the one! You are amazing. I know you're retired but if you ever want a 2nd career as a cybersecurity hack...let me know. ;-)
Ha ha. You are too kind. My day today (a little Dave kayism) walked 3 miles with wife, had lunch at Sanaa, went to Jambo House pounded some beers and looked at animals, came home and took a 45 min nap and now headed to Chuy‘s for dinner. I’ve got time to troll search!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[Q
I may be wrong, but I understand it was a DVC (Disney Vacation Club) event. Sadly... The vloggers get in by networking.

Good for them... I guess.

I would think Walt Disney would sick...

negative, videos show 2 years ago - he may have announced it 3 years ago but the actual move was only 2 years ago

View attachment 1309364
It will show 3 years at the end of June. For what ever reason on Patreon he is stating 3 years. Not 3 years yet. Unless he out before he released the video as he did record part of it at Disneyland and then told everyone he just found out when it was announced.

Honestly... What in the world is going on with this man? Creepy AS FCK!

Where does one start to think about reporting someone as high-risk?

Screenshot_20220531-204344.png

It will show 3 years at the end of June. For what ever reason on Patreon he is stating 3 years. Not 3 years yet. Unless he out before he released the video as he did record part of it at Disneyland and then told everyone he just found out when it was announced.
thanks for the clarification. I stand corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.