Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed a lot of people commenting on his achilles injury and contributing it to his Hoka running shoes. Does anyone else besides his most devoted fans thinks for a second that this chooch has been doing any running? My theory is he jumped right into his first run Disney event with zero training and that's how he hurt himself.
Chooch! Made me laugh out loud. A guy I worked with 20 years ago used "Chooch" and I haven't heard it since. Thanks for the smile!

Reactions: 5
Earlier he was saying that he was in the park off screen but now he's saying he has been home more. The math ain't mathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course he's getting something to provide these "advertisements" ... But I feel like they've chosen poorly with Michael's channel. Considering Michael has actually expressed FEAR of Universal on his channel, I don't think his demographic is going to be lined up for tickets to this thing. Such an odd collab.

Reactions: 4
The overall heading is "influencers". I'm not sure that either Dave or Michael are influencing anyone. The Kaykateers like Disney. Michael is just a Disney vehicle. They are going to Disney with or without Michael. Dave's numbers are just plain sad. The Kay Brothers are not influencing anyone.

Reactions: 7
So, you've only been off a cruise ship twice- once with your brother and you literally stayed in the port area and once for an actual adventure, and you feel the need to say "I always get there an hour before the ship is scheduled to depart"- I swear, he picks the stupidest content and says the stupidest things.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, you've only been off a cruise ship twice- once with your brother and you literally stayed in the port area and once for an actual adventure, and you feel the need to say "I always get there an hour before the ship is scheduled to depart"- I swear, he picks the stupidest content and says the stupidest things.
Hey Mikey, what is the point of going on a cruise if you aren't going to get off the ship in the ports??

Reactions: 4
The video today is bad even by Michael’s standards. Recap:

how to avoid being left a pier
pay attention to departure times—yes he said that.
be there 30 min ahead of time scratch that 1 hour and then 1.5 hours. He said all three
set an alarm and book excursion through cruise line and go earlier in the day
picture of pass port and DL and fully charged phone. I guess no phone charges in the port.
the US embassy number. Here his narcism Comes out. What the duck are they going to do but laugh.
it’s not fun. He says that 3 times
you‘ll have to book a flight home or to the next port. No bleeping tit genius.
do everything you can to not let this happen
get back early. This guy is mailing it in.

who made this comment?

JDVRkDGKWN-r9PmdgQSJAnII=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Old mike
2 hours ago
Hi Michael

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe this comment is still up. But Mike did get off the ship twice in Key West. Of course that was in the US still but he did venture off to get a piece of key lime pie.

691AAB83-FC5A-47C7-88C1-8F829ACDFB5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Michael's video today was food for thought. We're going on a cruise in December, it was planned originally for mid-2020 and we pushed it off 3 times due to the "global situation." Anyway, for the past 3 years I was planning to take my family on an excursion in the Eastern Caribbean with plans to miss the cruise ship at the end of the day. I have been planning this for three years, the excitement building with each rescheduled cruise. I thought it was going to be great fun to miss the cruise ship in a foreign country. Michael's video presented bad news, however. Michael says that missing the ship is not any fun at all. I was shocked. Three years planning down the drain. Now what are we going to do on this dumb cruise? But I'm glad I tuned in today, saved me a bad experience. Michael didn't say this, but I think he implied it: on your excursion wear shoes that are broken in and fit comfortably. At least I got that from the video, but what if some viewers missed that unstated warning and they wear uncomfortable, ill fitting footwear? Sounds really scary. Michael should have been clearer on this point.

BTW: On DCL if you book an excursion through the ship, the ship will wait for your excursion to get back before the ship leaves. Michael implied that it might not wait, that is incorrect info for DCL, you know, the cruise line he has cruised on the most. I can't speak to the policy of other cruise lines, but we always book through the DCL ship because vacation cannot be interrupted because the excursion is delayed. Michael was wrong, at least as far as DCL is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video today is bad even by Michael’s standards. Recap:

how to avoid being left a pier
pay attention to departure times—yes he said that.
be there 30 min ahead of time scratch that 1 hour and then 1.5 hours. He said all three
set an alarm and book excursion through cruise line and go earlier in the day
picture of pass port and DL and fully charged phone. I guess no phone charges in the port.
the US embassy number. Here his narcism Comes out. What the duck are they going to do but laugh.
it’s not fun. He says that 3 times
you‘ll have to book a flight home or to the next port. No bleeping tit genius.
do everything you can to not let this happen
get back early. This guy is mailing it in.

who made this comment?

View attachment 1404114
Old mike
2 hours ago
Hi Michael
So now he's an expert when he never gets off the ship except to go to Castaway Cay??

I can’t believe this comment is still up. But Mike did get off the ship twice in Key West. Of course that was in the US still but he did venture off to get a piece of key lime pie.

View attachment 1404312
Ha! way to go Old Mike!!

Reactions: 3
Anybody here a “secret dream finder”? A biweekly zoom with Michael?! 😂😂😂
I’m several horrifying years deep into the Kay Multiverse now, and somehow this “Secret Dreamfinders” category is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen from him. And yes, I saw him wake up his sister wearing only a towel. This literally reads like a sex transaction.

I’m several horrifying years deep into the Kay Multiverse now, and somehow this “Secret Dreamfinders” category is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen from him. And yes, I saw him wake up his sister wearing only a towel. This literally reads like a sex transaction.
It came across like an Only Fans page lol

• Haha
omg I just now saw Michael’s video and its title:

“What happens if you MISS the Cruise Ship! UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS”

What in the unhinged, badly punctuated, overly dramatic hell is that?!?!?

Most people reserve the term “unthinkable” for truly horrific events, but not Michael. He can’t think of anything scarier than Captain Mickey sailing away without him, leaving him stranded in a foreign place full of people who aren’t paid to tolerate his bullshit.

• Haha
BTW: On DCL if you book an excursion through the ship, the ship will wait for your excursion to get back before the ship leaves. Michael implied that it might not wait, that is incorrect info for DCL, you know, the cruise line he has cruised on the most. I can't speak to the policy of other cruise lines, but we always book through the DCL ship because vacation cannot be interrupted because the excursion is delayed. Michael was wrong, at least as far as DCL is concerned.
Not always, if they can’t wait they will transport you to the next port though. It’s really one of the only perks to booking through the cruise line.

Fingers crossed he misses the ship one day and they aren’t able to get him back on until after castaway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
One of my burners still works on Michael’s channel. this won’t be up for long. Poor Kristin had her bubble burst.
1657407902498.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.