Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on Mikey's patreon it looks like he's on another cruise. Any guesses which cruise line or where he's going?

cruise.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Micheal has friends that wants him to go to Halloween horror Nights. Rob says that it would be Michaels most watched video. (I would love to see that so I agree)
Michael doesn't have friends...he has supporters who are buying his friendship. Pretty pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Micheal has friends that wants him to go to Halloween horror Nights. Rob says that it would be Michaels most watched video. (I would love to see that so I agree)
😂 I've been to HHN many times and Mikey would be shitting his pants and crying like a little baby before he finished the first house maze - hell he'd be high tailing it out of the park as soon as he got to the first scare zone. Scare actors target those that are fraidy cats so Mikey would be a prime target for them.

Reactions: 6
With 1K views and 2 comments, why would Rob even bother thinking Michael's channel will gain any momentum for him and the concert venue? I canceled my Patreon with michael because Idon't feel like even contributing $5 to his low quality convection was worth even that small amount. He is always so vague about EVERYTHING and it's frustrating. He would rarely reveal anything, unless perhaps to the Dreamfinders Patreon. I always wondered if he thinks people would drop their lives and book a cruise just to see him at this point?

Reactions: 7
Not sure why Universal and Maroon 5 need this guy with 4600 YouTube followers and a crappy website to be the promoter for this concert. I’m sure this guy is a grifter just like Mike is.

• Haha
Not sure why Universal and Maroon 5 need this guy with 4600 YouTube followers and a crappy website to be the promoter for this concert. I’m sure this guy is a grifter just like Mike is.

LOL and Michael keeps talking about Maroon 5 like they’re Queen or something. Wow the level of BS between these two is off the charts. But Michael hadn’t been to Universal in ages, but is always all over “VIP” for free. OMG those two are nauseating. Then he talks about being ashamed not to know about Jaws. He can’t even watch the Halloween movies on a Disney Cruise cause he said in a video that they’re too scary. I get the feeling that these 2 are gonna be running around the park like those two dudes from Night at the Roxbury. This guy screams cringe. He can’t show this creeper the ropes at Universal he barely goes there.

Michael doesn't have friends...he has supporters who are buying his friendship. Pretty pathetic.
EXACTLY.

Michael recap from today:

he has a minor injury his achiles and he mentions a bone issue
he has several cruises booked
he thanks “our community is one and together” delusion level 10
MD said do more studio vlogs—he said that
he ignored the pain for to long. No surgery hopefully
he used to walk 10 to 20 miles a day. No more.
never go on vacation with new shoes. Break them in.
he needs sandals for in door and a different pair for out door. No bare feet walking.
you have to know when to see a MD. Long ramble
got MD clearance to go on a cruise. Yes he said that.

my troll. I’m Disney hero if you couldn’t tell.

Eric B.
38 minutes ago
A great way to reduce the pressure on your feet is to drop some weight. For each pound that you loose it is 7 pounds of relief at the feet...

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero
1 second ago
Yup. Michael could stand to lose some el bees.

Thumbnail today. Michales face when he gets his monthly YouTube check and patreon update
1657290951559.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is up with the background video he used today, the moving waves? Is he trying to put viewers in a trance?
1657291420639.png

He looks like he's trying to sell shoes.

• Haha
I think Michael really hates himself for moving to Florida, but he can't express that thought so he represses it. However, you can't repress an injury so it is expressing itself as a leg problem (exacerbated by the 50 lbs and the guilt from that he has added over the past 3 years). The injury gives him an excuse to stay out of the parks which he hasn't enjoyed even during the pandemic low when he was at his squealing high.

One can only wonder why michael's audio is so bad for his studio "productions."

There's a Friends episode where Ross is teaching a college class with a British accent. He decides to phase it out, but does so in a hilarious, awkward, halting way. Just like Michael's limp comes and goes.

Looks like we will be getting a new member of tattle.

7u5bDt_vdwfBCpWVed901SIW=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Mike Ferrer
13 minutes ago (edited)
He Talks and talks but no real helpful information.seems like he just wants to rub it in that he goes on a lot of cruises and vacations for a living…anyway people seem to like him but I think he is creepy especially when he screens and yells like a child when he is in the parks , this is just my opinion and I won’t be watching this Channel anymore ,curious to see if my post will be deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can you gain so much weight if you walked 10-20 miles a day? Must be consuming an insane amount of food

Reactions: 5
How can you gain so much weight if you walked 10-20 miles a day? Must be consuming an insane amount of food
His family’s genetics aren’t good period… atleast through his dads side and it shows so I think it could be an issue with that but knowing how Michael eats I’m not sure we’ll ever find a clear answer 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
I've noticed a lot of people commenting on his achilles injury and contributing it to his Hoka running shoes. Does anyone else besides his most devoted fans thinks for a second that this chooch has been doing any running? My theory is he jumped right into his first run Disney event with zero training and that's how he hurt himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.