Michael & Dave Kay #10 Bitter...Party of One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone in the group that would care to give us a recap??
boring.PNG

Also, looks like he's back and tomorrow we are lucky enough to get the first of his MSC cruise vlogs ... I can just hear it now - "I wouldn't go out of my way for it" and the food "was OK, not great"
looks.PNG

Reactions: 5
Hi tattle friends!! I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, but only you all can understand/appreciate how glad I am that Michael has lost the magic and doesn’t go to the parks… I was nervous I would run into him as it has happened in the past, but am thrilled to report that his obnoxious squealing and gigantic head did not ruin my beautiful engagement or subsequent pictures and celebrations!! 😂 Enjoying a HUGE sigh of relief that I was able to enjoy a completely Michael free visit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi tattle friends!! I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted, but only you all can understand/appreciate how glad I am that Michael has lost the magic and doesn’t go to the parks… I was nervous I would run into him as it has happened in the past, but am thrilled to report that his obnoxious squealing and gigantic head did not ruin my beautiful engagement or subsequent pictures and celebrations!! 😂 Enjoying a HUGE sigh of relief that I was able to enjoy a completely Michael free visit.
congratulations!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Congratulations and beautiful ring (and nails)! I love that you are living your best life and Michael is not. Karma.

Reactions: 6
Like Cinderella when the clock strikes midnight and he leaves his achilles tendon shoe insert behind, he turns back into a thumb.
More like his Achilles’ tendon is an issue so he can use the DAS and then poof at midnight it’s gone. 😡

Congrats!

Congrats DC_Darling!! So glad to know you’re enjoying the parks and your life, truly thriving, while the guy who treated you like crap all those years ago is miserable and bitter and desperately grasping for relevance by making videos about refillable mugs. Poetic justice at its finest. All the best to you!

Huge congrats!!!

Reactions: 1
As someone mentioned Michael went on an MSC cruise. Recap:

opens with his big head in frame
mentions that MSC is parked right next to Disney cruise ship. He thought MSC would be somewhere else.
taps the ship as he boards. Like a love tap.
he‘s hungry mentions a cleaner smell as in chemicals. Points out the kids areas and goes to buffet
he gets lost, pizza is just ok, a crew member recognized him—hopefully from tattle. He’s lost again
very manic, pool and hot tub fixation, says oh my gosh a lot, points out the kids club again
he knows how to jump in the water from his ROTC days, state room 8234–don’t book that one unless you like Michaels hairs
BEST part—at 17:03 sweat drips off mr piggy’s head onto the bed. He’s fixated on the safe that isn’t working
his hair line is definitely receding, dinner by himself, likes music, dinner not great
mentions language barrier, says it’s because they mostly due Med cruises but says waiter is Filipino. Me thinks Mikey doesn’t know where the Mediterranean is because he says they also go to Italy
wouldnt go out of his way for anything yet, didn’t like the concert show, looks at merch, doesn’t like cigar bar
says the sea is scary, got more food, loved the dessert he got several of them, flavor he likes is sugar
says 3 night cruise is different than a 7 night.

he is maintaining his weight
1657547892449.jpeg

1657547936348.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
As someone mentioned Michael went on an MSC cruise. Recap:

opens with his big head in frame
mentions that MSC is parked right next to Disney cruise ship. He thought MSC would be somewhere else.
taps the ship as he boards. Like a love tap.
he‘s hungry mentions a cleaner smell as in chemicals. Points out the kids areas and goes to buffet
he gets lost, pizza is just ok, a crew member recognized him—hopefully from tattle. He’s lost again
very manic, pool and hot tub fixation, says oh my gosh a lot, points out the kids club again
he knows how to jump in the water from his ROTC days, state room 8234–don’t book that one unless you like Michaels hairs
BEST part—at 17:03 sweat drips off mr piggy’s head onto the bed. He’s fixated on the safe that isn’t working
his hair line is definitely receding, dinner by himself, likes music, dinner not great
mentions language barrier, says it’s because they mostly due Med cruises but says waiter is Filipino. Me thinks Mikey doesn’t know where the Mediterranean is because he says they also go to Italy
wouldnt go out of his way for anything yet, didn’t like the concert show, looks at merch, doesn’t like cigar bar
says the sea is scary, got more food, loved the dessert he got several of them, flavor he likes is sugar
says 3 night cruise is different than a 7 night.

he is maintaining his weight
View attachment 1408653
View attachment 1408655
I'm trying to watch it now. Couldn't resist Mikey on a new cruise line. Figured there would be lots and lots of manic scenes. I'm only eight minutes in and he doesn't disappoint.

Pretty sure that's Mommy and Michelle just ahead of him in his opening shots. Awwwww...
🛳

That giant drop of sweat flying off his giant melon was so gross. He was so scared running around the ship, getting lost, freaking out. His comfort was finding every dessert and eating it. Also, he apparently he isn't mad at Dave anymore since he mentioned him a few times today with his recommendations on which dessert to get. Did Dave take an MSC cruise before?

So Dave is on a different MSC cruise?

Edit: based on Dave's upload schedule, he definitely went on this months, if not years, ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I‘m not sure why Michael doesn’t perma-ban this guy like he does me.

jFLA6JPyna6pk0KIqWMM72Xt=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

weasel javelin
52 minutes ago
My name is Craig Dennis I watch your very videos very day and they are great videos i in joy all of your videos all the time i never miss your videos 👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Dave is on a different MSC cruise?

Edit: based on Dave's upload schedule, we definitely went on this months, if not years, ago.
The Tattle gods have bestowed TWO MSC vlogs upon us, on the same day?!?! I don’t want it, and yet... yes I do.

Bet ya anything that Michael only went on MSC because Dave did it first. One, gotta be sure it’s safe. And two, can’t have your non-cruise-passionate brother showing you up by going on a line you’ve never gone on.

And the hangers are good for hanging stuff. Michael always coming through with the deep analysis.

• Haha
The Tattle gods have bestowed TWO MSC vlogs upon us, on the same day?!?! I don’t want it, and yet... yes I do.

Bet ya anything that Michael only went on MSC because Dave did it first. One, gotta be sure it’s safe. And two, can’t have your non-cruise-passionate brother showing you up by going on a line you’ve never gone on.
Yup. I could only do 20 minutes of Dave’s adventure. He said beautiful views 34 times and excited 21 but he didn’t delete my troll. He also went in and out of many different accents Which I can’t stand. Waiting on a response.

457WxlXO32srHN6jtpnMiddA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Hero

Dave, I picked up on several accents. How many languages can you speak.

• Haha
So, banana ice cream probably scooped out of a huge tub that they buy from a wholesale company is the best thing on board and he sees nothing wrong with that? I cant even deal with his lack of a brain.

• Haha
This series appears it might be a repeat of Michael's Royal Caribbean cruise experience. He's not happy with anything so far, as it can't compare to Disney. His nerves appear nearly shot at the end of day one. This is scary stuff for our little Mikey.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets even remotely close to the adult passengers enjoying the adult activities on board. So far, Michael just observes from afar. He was so "excited" for the sail away party, yet only excited enough to watch from a deck or two above. Same with the Village People dancers. Hopefully he will feel more comfortable in the coming days (he won't).

P.S. I thought we were going to find out "together" about the soda situation on board. We didn't. He ended up with tea and zero follow-up. LOL.
🚢🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.