Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big difference between a 5k and a 10k for a beginner. For someone like Mikey it's the difference between struggling to finish and ending up hurting yourself. He needs ALOT of prep before he starts running consistently. And running shoes are for running ONLY. Not parading around the parks. You also don't run in cargo shorts and skin tight souvenir shirts. There's specific shoes and clothing for a reason.
Florida heat he'd need to really take it serious. That means cutting out the soda metric ton, making sure he's drinking a lot of water. Taking something like a nuun tablet with his water. Changing his diet. Basically all the things he should be doing anyway.

Going from 5K to 10K where he doesn't take it serious would be more mentally taxing than anything else I think. But yes, the jump from 5K to 10K for Mikey would be big. And him trying to get from 6 miles to 10 miles....boy oh boy.

And like everyone else said, you do NOT go to and walk around the park in your running shoes. It's never a good idea. I'll watch with great interest as he finds a way to once again screw things up

Reactions: 5
I do not know why, but the whole "again and again" bit at the end of the videos makes me just laugh uncontrollably. is it because I have humor of a 3rd grader? Probably

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My god, his neck is just gone.

And that shirt was even tighter than I remembered.

• Haha
@FloridaResidentEdits is like us he’s so boring and awful we don’t even want to come here to roast him anymore, he’s boring and stale.

He jumped the shark after the vaccine mess, he was done after that.
I agree. I'd say "it was all downhill from there," but he was already at the bleeping bottom. How do you go lower than the bottom? I guess we're finding out: it's another reality where his tit doesn't matter, no matter how idiotic.

Reactions: 1
Depending on the vlogger, I sometimes like the slice of life videos. And there are some that don't do them that I kind of wish would, but I understand wanting their day-to-day life being private.

But there's something about seeing Mikey try on shoes, seemingly just to have something to film, that's just...sad.

Leaving aside the fact that he's got a channel that's dying. How empty is his life that this is all he has.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t watch it but based on the comments it seems Mikey went to the dark side regarding the new hotel Disney is building.

I didn’t watch it but based on the comments it seems Mikey went to the dark side regarding the new hotel Disney is building.
He mentioned the hotel in Wednesday's video. He basically parroted what MickeyViews said. Michael did credit Brayden, at least he did that. Brayden's analysis was very good I thought. I never understood that star wars hotel thing. My guess is that with a couple of years it will be a DVC resort right next to the park. That would be a much better use of that hotel.

Reactions: 1
I think the Star Wars theme will be ripped out it’ll be a space hotel and the cost come somewhat down

Michael is not even fun to troll anymore. DC Darling—if you are out there how about some dirt on how you met Michael are recount the first date. Thanking you in advance.

Reactions: 4
He mentioned the hotel in Wednesday's video. He basically parroted what MickeyViews said. Michael did credit Brayden, at least he did that. Brayden's analysis was very good I thought. I never understood that star wars hotel thing. My guess is that with a couple of years it will be a DVC resort right next to the park. That would be a much better use of that hotel.
MK mentioned Brayden (who is awesome) in a previous video, then basically repeated much of Brayden's thoughts and made them his own. Ugh... lame.

Reactions: 3
Look at the WDW couples last eat Instagram video talk about no self awareness either …

Michael,

Please roll up the green screen, enjoy time with your mom (& maybe Dave) during the holidays, and take a hiatus from YouTube. You could have taken a run in your new shoes instead of making any of your recent videos. You claimed last year that you were going down to 4 videos a week to to focus on making your content better, but that just hasn't come to fruition. You are burnt out & we're burnt out hoping that you might make a decent video. Think of all the free time you will have now instead of spending so much time deleting comments. This hiatus will be good for everyone's mental health. Thank you!

-Your former fan (like, 5 years ago when you had passion for making videos)

Reactions: 11
Michael,

Please roll up the green screen, enjoy time with your mom (& maybe Dave) during the holidays, and take a hiatus from YouTube. You could have taken a run in your new shoes instead of making any of your recent videos. You claimed last year that you were going down to 4 videos a week to to focus on making your content better, but that just hasn't come to fruition. You are burnt out & we're burnt out hoping that you might make a decent video. Think of all the free time you will have now instead of spending so much time deleting comments. This hiatus will be good for everyone's mental health. Thank you!

-Your former fan (like, 5 years ago when you had passion for making videos)
Agree breaks are good for everyone. LeggLife even took a 2 week break as they were feeling the burn from doing videos. Even though it was an awful time to take a break they did enjoy it and let them focus on other things. They said they hope to do another one sometime. He follows Legglife on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.