Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there was some GKTW event last night with invited Media.
Don't think Mikey was invited. Hopefully they realized having an unvaxxed man child around sick kids isn't a good look.

ETA: Also, his LAST four Instagram posts were from the party. Yep, we're in a manic swing, folks. Hold on. It's going to be something.

Reactions: 4
Enough with him, everything is about him. What is there to watch? His uncertainty? He shouldn't vlog in the period he doesn't know what to do. This is torterous just imagine if all vloggers did this! He needs to know he doesn't have to have a channel.

So apparently YouTube is taking away the dislike count on videos. I bet you Dave was lobbying hard for that. He's the dislike king.

Reactions: 2
I would pay money to see the olympics Michael goes through to put his shirts on in the morning. Also, he might have to lube up first. To help slide into the shirts.

Reactions: 1
Dave's latest video: I find it hard to believe that anyone would post that video (the silver lining of this criticism is its truth). He said that he needs to relax more, learn to enjoy his vacations more, take more time for himself. This guy does nothing, absolutely nothing. It is not apparent, therefore, wtf he's talking about. And he again threatened the viewer with making more content -- on the positive side, the silver lining here is that he's failing to follow through on that heinous threat.

Reactions: 3
Dave's latest video: I find it hard to believe that anyone would post that video (the silver lining of this criticism is its truth). He said that he needs to relax more, learn to enjoy his vacations more, take more time for himself. This guy does nothing, absolutely nothing. It is not apparent, therefore, wtf he's talking about. And he again threatened the viewer with making more content -- on the positive side, the silver lining here is that he's failing to follow through on that heinous threat.
He also said - in the midst of that rambling mess of nonsense - @3:09 - that it's been "difficult to travel" this past year of working this "new" job and that he "hasn't done a bunch of it."

Ummm... within the last year, didn't he go to Houston, Disney Dream cruise, Philadelphia, Vero Beach, San Jose, Dallas, and bleeping Hawaii?
(and Houston was actually multiple times?)

I just can't with this imbecile. Total complete imbecile. 🤦‍♀️

🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why do you buy a half-million dollar house and then just decide to duck off and work while traveling? Would AirBNB fees even cover the mortgage?

Maybe I'm just salty because my job doesn't allow me to do that, but the entitlement just rolls off him in waves.

Reactions: 5
OH - and I forgot Austin. Didn't he go to Austin too and stalk the campus and buy the Longhorns ballcap???

Yeah, but this asshole hasn't "traveled" at all... I swear. :rolleyes:

Why do you buy a half-million dollar house and then just decide to duck off and work while traveling? Would AirBNB fees even cover the mortgage?

Maybe I'm just salty because my job doesn't allow me to do that, but the entitlement just rolls off him in waves.
I work from home (and have since 2008) and even with my flexible schedule, I STILL couldn't have done all the travel Dave bleeping did this last year of not a "bunch of" travel.

Because I still have deadlines, have to get projects / initiatives turned around during typical business hours, have to communicate with clients, etc. I can't go sail on the Disney Dream and spend a week in Hawaii walking around aimlessly because I still have to put in 8-10 hour work days.

On another note, I work with people to get them jobs. I can smell an exaggerated LinkedIn profile from a mile away and let me tell you, his is exaggerated. It's likely a lot of his work thus far as been among a TEAM of people yet he has it cited as if he did things HIMSELF.

There's no way anyone can tell me he went from being an R.A. with a B.A. in Communications to saving Amazon $2+ million a year by designing a workforce coordinating strategy using Lean methodologies for 5,000+ workers - within ONE year.

Same w/ Splunk. It's likely he's one of many in that same position. No way his job alone could get him a house that cost more than Mikey's AND Tim Tracker. And that's Mikey w/ a government job he had for a decade. I'm not buying it. He likely had $$ help in some capacity.

He's more full of tit than a toilet at a truck stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Same w/ Splunk. It's likely he's one of many in that same position. No way his job alone could get him a house that cost more than Mikey's AND Tim Tracker. And that's Mikey w/ a government job he had for a decade. I'm not buying it. He likely had $$ help in some capacity.
Unless he got an ARM that's going to end up screwing him in the long run. Because he seems like the type of person stupid enough to make that decision.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.