Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have amends been made? Mikey hasn’t commented on anything Dave has posted in months.
Thanks for the ridiculous picture of Dave partying on what I have always (always is a long time for me) considered a somber holiday. Plus, it seems that Dave doesn't even know what "Veterans Day" is or even what a "veteran" is. Dave writes that he is "thankful to all of those who help keep our country safe and free."

First, he minimizes and dilutes the contribution of "veterans" for whom the holiday is established by including "all of those who help keep our country safe and free." I "help" in my way, but I'm not a veteran and I don't want to steal valor from people who literally gave the most one can give.

Second, Dave thanks Veterans "who keep our country safe and free." Veterans did their part, but their assignment no longer includes keeping our country safe and free. That burden falls upon the current crop of active service people who are tomorrow's veterans, but are not veterans today.

Dave excels in lowbrow thinking, but this is dumb even for him.

Definition of veteran
1a: a former member of the armed forces
1b: an old soldier of long service [my note: "old soldiers" are a very small minority of those in active service]

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Forced myself to watch today’s vlog. Wow that interaction with Santa was real cringey. All that food must have been free cause he packed it in. The water game against 2 kids was real awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
read the description he was HoStEd meaning he has to ham it up as he’s trying to get back in disneys good graces

This was a Give Kids the World Food Review video, with a hint of squealing: Michael felt the need to review a free Boston Market chicken sandwich. Of course, he "wouldn't go out of his way for it". :rolleyes: It's a FREE F-ing fast food sandwich! Who cares. Rating for a cotton candy ICEE - "Would definitely go out of my way for it...again, and again & again & again".🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛 He said it's the best cotton candy ICEE he's ever had. How many cotton candy flavored ICEE's has he had? I've personally never had cotton candy, and I'm pretty 500% sure that the ICEE company, a dispenser slushy, would taste exactly the same anywhere you get it, dumb ass.

He tried a free churro = "needs more sugar. That's just me!" 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This was a Give Kids the World Food Review video, with a hint of squealing: Michael felt the need to review a free Boston Market chicken sandwich. Of course, he "wouldn't go out of his way for it". :rolleyes: It's a FREE F-ing fast food sandwich! Who cares. Rating for a cotton candy ICEE - "Would definitely go out of my way for it...again, and again & again & again".🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛 He said it's the best cotton candy ICEE he's ever had. How many cotton candy flavored ICEE's has he had? I've personally never had cotton candy, and I'm pretty 500% sure that the ICEE company, a dispenser slushy, would taste exactly the same anywhere you get it, dumb ass.

He tried a free churro = "needs more sugar. That's just me!" 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛 🤛
A churro needs more sugar?!?!? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Mike & Dave really haven’t grown up past a 8-9 year old mindset. It’s disturbing.

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to follow the Dave K. on linkedin discussion on this thread regarding Dave's purported job at splunk. I think it's clearly made up. The whole point of linkedin is to network/promote yourself (and from the companies' side to look for people). It doesn't do him any good to be a generic, anonymous "Dave K." on linkedin. My daughter says that there is no picture associated with that "Dave K." account? Complete deniability regarding whose account "Dave K." belongs to. Looks bogus to me created to fool the followers of his youtube channel. There's no way OUR Dave K. is making $130,000 from a job. Inheritance? Maybe, that's something he wouldn't have needed to earn and his lack of focus and skills would not be negatives. But Dave getting a company to pay him $130,000. Just plain no. His recent video where he repeatedly claims he loves splunk is ridiculous, especially considering his other recent videos where he posted that he wants to do reality TV, i.e., he does not want to have his imaginary splunk job. Complete lack of focus in his lies. Thoughts?

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to follow the Dave K. on linkedin discussion on this thread regarding Dave's purported job at splunk. I think it's clearly made up. The whole point of linkedin is to network/promote yourself (and from the companies' side to look for people). It doesn't do him any good to be a generic, anonymous "Dave K." on linkedin. My daughter says that there is no picture associated with that "Dave K." account? Complete deniability regarding whose account "Dave K." belongs to. Looks bogus to me created to fool the followers of his youtube channel. There's no way OUR Dave K. is making $130,000 from a job. Inheritance? Maybe, that's something he wouldn't have needed to earn and his lack of focus and skills would not be negatives. But Dave getting a company to pay him $130,000. Just plain no. His recent video where he repeatedly claims he loves splunk is ridiculous, especially considering his other recent videos where he posted that he wants to do reality TV, i.e., he does not want to have his imaginary splunk job. Complete lack of focus in his lies. Thoughts?
The hyperlink *does* show his full name and he engages w/ people who he recommended or worked with him at Amazon so I think it's his *real* LinkedIn. I noticed after we talked about it either on here (or maybe it was referenced on GG) that he changed to just K. He used to have the full name up there.

BUT I believe the details are exaggerated. RE: the pic. I work w/ people's LinkedIn a lot too and they often don't want to put their pics up even though it'll often cite them at ALL STAR level if they added one. So it's not uncommon to have a pic-less profile; however, yes, it's less desirable.

He also keeps trying to get some guy named Robert (that I previously referenced who worked w/ him at Amazon and amazingly has many of the same / similar accomplishments that Dave wrote) a job at Splunk by tagging him in multiple comments but Robert doesn't seem to ever comment back to him. 🤣

I also find it interesting that - as @airbusA330 pointed out - he said in the vlog that it was his one-year anniversary.
When his LinkedIn has him starting in May 2020 - so well over a year. :unsure:

I also find it interesting that - as @airbusA330 pointed out - he said in the vlog that it was his one-year anniversary.
When his LinkedIn has him starting in May 2020 - so well over a year. :unsure:
During his word salad, I thought he said something about being in a contract position before being full time. I'm not sure if that was at Splunk or if that's what he even said. That word salad was filled with ingredients that make no sense.

Reactions: 1
During his word salad, I thought he said something about being in a contract position before being full time. I'm not sure if that was at Splunk or if that's what he even said. That word salad was filled with ingredients that make no sense.
Ahh. OK. I can see that.

What I also find interesting is how he twists himself into a pretzel to avoid saying exactly what he DOES. He's made multiple vlogs about work, and people have asked him in the comments. I don't understand how or why this fucknut puts up whole vlogs about topics but then speaks so absolutely generalized on them (and in circles / word salads) that it renders them meaningless in the end.

If the viewer has zero frame of reference or context as to what TYPE of work you do - or an idea of your typical day, then why should we care if you're staying or leaving?

• Heart
NOTE: I beg forgiveness for being slightly off topic, as I don't know how to start a fresh topic and FRE has come up in this (previous) thread

FRE - To keep related to this topic, let me state that Michael Kay is the most frequent subject of FRE. I'd like to comment on the previous references to the identity of FRE and his obsession with MK. A few things jump out at me:
  • As mentioned, FRE clearly has a M/F voice, so there's a good change it's a male vlogger with a female partner of some kind
  • FRE obviously has editing skills beyond the average vlogger (more than just trimming and pasting clips together)
  • The humor is very sophomoric and one-dimensional. FRE can't get past the eggplant/ballz "jokes", which makes me assume it's someone no older than their 30's or someone with a limited education (which, of course, is the majority of Disney vloggers). I know I'll get pushback on this one, as there are a lot of immature people in their 40s 50s and 60s, but I'm looking at the most likely case
  • Disney. It's all about Disney vloggers, so very likely it's a fellow Disney vlogger on a mission
  • FRE doesn't strike me as being incredibly intelligent or savvy, so I would look at the obvious. Some attempts to draw attention away from the "right" person is expected (like making fun of themselves or sneaking in a voice to distract) without being very sophisticated
  • They REALLY have it out for Michael Kay and Trackers
My guess is PCDev, driven by Yoko ... oops, I mean Bianca. There's just SO much there. Look at what's happened to him and his channel since this Delilah entered his life. He's a completely different person, and I could see her seething jealousy leading to this kind of alter ego (FRE). She strikes me as an opportunist, looking for a papa for her child, stays at fancy hotels, etc. Dev strikes me as a nice guy who could be easily manipulated by a scheming female. He was once Prince Charming, now he's PC.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.