Michael and Dave Kay #5 I wouldn’t go out of my way for a vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just in from Dave’s newscast video. Michael’s neck has officially disappeared.
View attachment 908736
This guy is going to hurt himself if he starts running now. He's extremely unathletic and overweight. The strain he will put on his knees is going to be to much for them to handle. I'm a runner who started running when I was overweight and strained my meniscus so bad I almost couldn't walk for almost a month. I certainly wouldn't be able to galavant around Disney during my rehab. And I'm a lifetime athlete. He's setting himself up for failure. TBD

Reactions: 6
Ah yes the expert flyer...
Still betting on the fact he's been going to DC for job interviews/moving stuff or just to keep kissing Grandma's ring to get money.
[/QUOTE]

I think he is definitely flying for interviews. In the video he is sitting in the main terminal in Detroit which is a big hub for Delta. Either he was flying through Detroit to get to somewhere else, like on the west coast or that is where he was flying to/from. Odds are it is the 2nd because there isn't a good reason to fly from Orlando to Detroit and then to DC or somewhere on the East Coast. DC/NYC have direct flights from Orlando on Delta. It's the only thing that makes sense to me at this point.

I watched the whole Mikey airline video. I don't fly much, but it seemed like he was in DFW because you could see what looked like the Skylink in the reflection of the window. Anyone who has more knowledge on airports able to confirm this?

There weren't many people around him, so he either purposely went to a place where it was quite or maybe he was there for a layover and hanging out.

I wonder if he does have a job now and is traveling for work? He made it seem like he was trying to be price conscious, so maybe it's personal travel. Who knows.
I'm pretty sure it was Detroit since that is a hub for Delta and they have that train too in the main terminal.

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t been saying bon appétit anymore either like a bleeping loser so + 1 mikie

Reactions: 3
I use this hashtag in the Trackholes threads but it looks like it fits here as well. #homemovies Who gives a rat’s ass about watching this slow witted duck buy shoes?? The vloggers are absolutely tone deaf to being held to a standard for a real job or career.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.