Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
This.

kaygasm-unscreen.gif

It's just everything. I can't watch it without laughing hard, like snort laughing. Included for your viewing pleasure: shirtless Mikey, forehead bump, and the mouthing of squeals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

advil

I was curious how this man baby would handle HHN so I watched my first ~Journey Together~ video in what feels like forever. Watched it on 2x speed and it was still a huge waste of time. I seriously think he is psychotic and has mental problems which would be sad if he wasn’t such an insufferable jerk…

Does he ever like anything? Does he even try to like anything or give things a chance? What happened to him that made him such a douche lately. Even Disney doesn’t do it for him anymore. Just seems like such a negative person. 😒

Karl Berg

If/when Mike gets divorced do you think he makes a triumphant return to Disney vlogging and the search for the best melkshake and hamburger on property??

• Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
I haven't watched any Michael Kay Adler in months. I got bored/curious and took a run at his must recent piece of video garbage.

Dear Lord.

We all know Michael is... odd at best. But if this woman doctor actually moved down to Florida and is still planning to wed the weirdo... wow.

I have family down in Florida. I need to give them a "heads up" not to let this chick practice on them. There is NO WAY she is right if she is with this hipster-doofus. 🥴

• Heart

Medium Shirt

I think he really thought that moving to Orlando would catapult him into the stratosphere. I think he imagined himself getting so popular on YouTube that Disney would reach out to him and beg to get him on their payroll, or at least beg him to come to all their exclusive events as their esteemed guest. I think he was genuinely flummoxed when that didn’t happen, and started getting noticeably more desperate and manic in a misguided attempt to win their favor and grow his audience. Then Covid hit, and just as we were starting to emerge from that chaos, Cruisegate happened and Michael fell hard and fast from what minimal good Disney graces he had. From there, it’s just been watching him get more and more bitter, spiteful, and lazy as he’s slowly realized that there is no future for him in Disney vlogging. I think Disney truly broke his heart and the magic died for him, and he attempted to rebound with golf courses and Universal and European cruises, but there’s just not as big of a market for off-putting weirdos doing random shit as there is for off-putting weirdos vlogging around Epcot. It took awhile, but eventually he realized that if he wasn’t doing Disney no one would care to watch him, and he has no interest in doing Disney anymore, so here we are. He just stopped. And we can reasonably speculate that his fiancée and her income are helping to fill the void left by Figment and the Kaykateers.
He definitely had something going with the Maryland vlogs and occasionally going to WDW or a Disney cruise. I think a good majority of his viewers connected with his excitement of the trip to Disney. It's when he moved that's when he flatlined. Just not a local vlogger.

• Heart
I cannot believe that years of watching the Michael Kay trainwreck on YouTube has finally ended with him quietly getting married and leaving the public internet completely.

I’m telling you, there had to have been some major leverage or bribery or ultimatum thrown around by the new wife to get him to walk away from his YouTube “fame.” Are we really meant to believe that the same guy who packed up his life and moved to Florida for the sake of his channel, then when it was dying went to such bleak lengths to resuscitate it, including but not limited to “running” 5ks and a visit to Peppa Pig Land… THAT guy was willing to give up what little fame and income he had without a more enticing counter-offer?! Not a chance. Could have simply been “I won’t marry you unless you stop acting a fool on the internet,” or could have been that he’s been a total liar all along, never gave a single shit about Disney and was truly just using it as a means of making money, and now that he’s found a different way to support himself he just stopped caring.
I think Mikey has always been chasing “get rich quick” schemes, which is something that was instilled in him by his shady parents. He found it via YouTube and chased it until it started to implode (moving to FL, Covid, off the Disney media list, etc.), so it was onto the next scheme.

And he landed the ultimate path to getting rich quick by marrying a doctor (who I presume can support both of them on her salary). He won the game, achieved the end goal, and now can ride off into the sunset never to be heard of publicly again. Unless they get divorced, in which case I fully expect him to resurface.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Yes! He states that he's hungrier earlier probably because of the time zone changes, but that he's not sure because he's never experienced it before...ummmm, didn't you go to Hawaii Mikey? Or to the West Coast a few times? Ugh.
I always have to stop for food when we travel from our central time zone to my husband's grandma just over in the eastern timezone 😁

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Another day, another video listening to Mikey completely out of breath & complaining about how exhausted he is, even though half of his "tour" is riding in a van, the other half shopping/eating. I especially enjoy listening to him heavily gasping for air while simultaneously chewing on food, per usual. Gross. They go to a nighttime show on the ship & he states they haven't been to any because he's been enjoying the "exploration" instead. Huh???? Exploration of what? The dessert section of the buffet???

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Just watched Dave Kay's video today...I feel nauseous with his filming. He states at the end that he met up with friends at night. Friends? In Barcelona??? I would bet money that the "friends" were actually his bro & fiancé after they also disembarked their cruise.

Claude4

VIP Member
Oh, also forgot to say I laughed hard about Mr adlers comment about the cup his coffee came in during his walk around Rome. Kept saying how he loved the fact it was recyclable.

Wonder what his carbon footprint is for this trip. 🤔
Not to mention those 5,271 Starbucks plastic cups for water and his 1500 calorie “coffees”.

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I'm never going back to Italy. I will just go to Orlando for better gelato and free bathrooms.
This is why I loathe the World Showcase. It gives the unwashed masses a false sense of "World Travel" and "Cuisine" So bozos like this think that a gelato from an amusement park is more authentic than the real deal

• Heart
  • Haha

Medium Shirt

Here at WDW. Have not seen the scooting miserable shirt killer yet. Keeping my eyes peeled tonight. Don't even know if he comes to the parks anymore.

• Heart

barkleyblue

I think he fell out of love with it. I think a few other things added to that (COVID, the engagement, need for money, etc).
It's one thing to get hype about going on vacation and do it every few months. It's entirely different thing to live in it 24/7 and make it your job.
So true. I’ve been watching Michael's videos from before his move to Florida and what I realized was that at least half of each video was about his personal experience of traveling to WDW, being at WDW or leaving WDW. He made what he felt about things as important as any information that may be helpful to his viewers. That was his signature. It was what was unique about his vlogs compared to everyone else’s. If only he got that before deciding to move to Florida.
As narcissistic as all of that was, it was entertaining and to me a bit endearing. After moving down, he lost all of that content and was forced to find other ways to keep his vlog alive and growing. But the problem was that he had no other ways. He would shine when it was all about him, but he had no desire to change to making it all about his viewers. He either had no clue, was too lazy and/or lacked the intelligence to create videos like Molly or DFB.

Actually, it might just have been as simple as him being unable to focus on anything but himself.

He should have wiped the slate clean, moved back out of state, focused on his health enough to look younger than 55 and given us the old Michael back 3-4 times a year.

Oh well, water under the bridge…

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
And let’s not forget DC Darling. I know some had questions about her but I feel like she showed enough receipts to be 100% real. Mike was a delusional narcissist who abuses anyone he can. Bye bye Captain Hook!
woww DC Darling! That brings back memories from the old days on guru. Agreed. I absolutely believed her! Many people were onto this guy back in early 2020! I was on that site back then. Pretty sure the user I was responding too has no clue about even half that came out about MK over the years. All the receipts are still up! Like you said bye bye Captain Hook! Good riddance!