Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I noticed that Ms. Fiancée’s dad made a Facebook post over the summer about his daughter’s residency completion. She is sporting crutches and a brace on her right foot. Perhaps her and Mikey have bonded over their shared inability to walk properly? Maybe the ECV rental will give them a 2 for 1 deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TikiMeerkat

I will never understand Dave’s obsession with “soft, easy to chew through” food. He’s gonna be real happy with his nursing home meal options someday.

• Haha

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Thank god Dave hasn’t given up yet. 24 videos in a row that haven’t cracked 1000 views. Here is todays recap so you don’t have to.

starts out saying “more harder” thanks USC comm major. We get 2 “not bad” food reviews. He points out you can get buffet food quicker and get what you want vs. table service which takes longer and you can only order one thing. Goes ashore to a place he’s been already to see if it’s the same (no joke he said that). Next we move to a bra section of a department store and then he show cases women’s high heel shoes. He mentions he has a friend with him. We get several “cool to see, nice to see”. Goes into other random shops, shows thumb ring he bought and he likes dinner. That is all.
Prior to visiting the bra section of a department store :oops: Dave mentioned that because of a late tender and his need to work he only had an hour to tour the city. THEN he stops at the bra section of a department store:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only an hour and that was his choice:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
I mean, I know the answer to this, but did he do zero research about Cunard before booking?

Even if they’re relaxed their dress codes somewhat, they’re still formal to the point of being stuffy. Everyone knows that.
It was literally a "read the room, Dave" moment. Personally, I would NOT go to Cabanas on one of Disney's cruise ships dressed in swimwear. In 14ish Disney cruises, I don't recall ANYONE going to that buffet dressed like that. Not a single recollection of a single person. I'm not saying no one has ever done it, I'm saying I never noticed anyone while I was present, and I would have notice because it's GD weird. It's a matter of showing common courtesy, but the Kays lack whatever self-aware gene normal people have which informs them "dress appropriately in a restaurant, you're not at the beach." Dave acts like he's grabbing a burger at a pool side quick serve.

But Cunard? Dave's display of ignorance, even more so, his complete lack of curiosity, is still painful to watch even if he is not producing as much "content" as he used to. Dave has obviously never even watched 1 second of Gary Bembridge's excellent cruise vlog. Gary doesn't prefer Cunard's formality, but his partner loves it, but Gary is OK with it and he knows how to behave like a human being (obviously!) and not a chimpanzee. Here's a 1 minute Cunard lowdown by Gary, it's a great summary, but don't people know about Cunard's formality just by being alive? It's a century old cruise line which makes me think of "morning coat" even if it's not required.

airbusA330

VIP Member
I had to look up the Celebrity Beyond to see what the dining situation was since Mikey has chosen to eat every single meal at the buffet, except 1 the first day, & every single meal he eats he has french fries, exciting! The Celebrity Beyond is a new ship as of 2022. It has 4 main dining restaurants, as well as cafe's, bars & also many specialty restaurants. Why keep eating at the buffet? Is he trying to avoid spending his gift shop money on tipping the wait staff? TBD.
I was on the beyond this year…didn’t eat in the buffet once. MKA is an uncultured ass.

• Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
David Kay travel videos are the most depressing travel videos you can watch. Including ones where hikers get lost, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Guess what? Michael eats an enormous amount of food and more than 9 desserts that I could count. Some funny parts:

“look at this amazing unobstructed view out of my stateroom” (except for that huge fucking life boat)
his first desserts were not good, first lunch in the buffet was better than dining hall which he hasn’t eaten at yet?
loves the flat seas. The Med can get very rough. Hope he gets to experience that during his 10 day cruise
“changing time zones makes me hungry” sure Jan…. “My new favorite ship” ships deck has wind “blockers” who knew
has 2 breakfasts his first morning followed by an enormous lunch. I noticed a running shoe on the table while he at three more desserts. hope his Achilles is killing him. That is all.
Yes! He states that he's hungrier earlier probably because of the time zone changes, but that he's not sure because he's never experienced it before...ummmm, didn't you go to Hawaii Mikey? Or to the West Coast a few times? Ugh.

Claude4

VIP Member
Another masterpiece from Dave. Days two in Lisbon:

As always we start with “Dave kay here today..today” says he’s meeting a friend for breakfast. We don’t see them. He says in America it is rare for people to get up early and it’s even more rare in Lisbon. We get to see a shitty gift shop with a “nice to see”, says breakfast was expensive and “not bad”, looks like lunch in his room with uber eats, a sandwich and a burrito another ”not bad” food review, no explanation because we are now at breakfast the next day I think, gets croissant that he mispronounces 4 times, says it is smooth, gets French toast and he likes it, goes to a park that he says “was designed for silence” wtf? “Cool to see” statues, creeps on trolley car driver, goes into fish market/grocery store, spinning camera made me sick, gets pastel de nada… a pastry and likes it, goes through a park, goes into cathedral during Mass, gets Uber eats pad tai, not the best he’s had, also got calamari that was “smooth”. Only 17 beautiful/ views today. That is all. Post script, Dave did shave but fear not he still has a punchable face.

1703083622377.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

MojoFilter

Dave pouted for hours because he couldn’t use the hot tubs because they were preparing for a helicopter to land on the ship for a medical evac.

• Angry
  • Wow

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I wish Youtube would dump subs if you've gone n-days without watching any of their content after y-days of no new content. So if the channel is dead, scrub it

CMDisney

VIP Member
They must read here because it seems that Dr. Princess and her father have both changed the settings on their FB accounts. I could see pictures on both accounts yesterday, now I can't.
Yep! Same. Dad's had a Mother's Day pic from yesterday with the whole family and celebrating "what the day will bring." Now ya can't see anything.

I'm sure they're posting pictures from the wedding and other people are tagging them in their own pics, so locked pages down tight.

Man... Michael lives a miserable life. I bet he sooo regrets ever doing that vlogging thing.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Dave could actually be decent looking. Keep the curly hair a little long, ditch the douche jewelry and stop being a weirdo.
But…that’s not possible 😂

Claude4

VIP Member
Another rambling word salad by Dave today. He starts out with some confusing explanation of checking into his Airbnb. He gives us an accent (Spanish I think). Complains the Uber driver overcharged him. Mentions he should not have his phone out when walking—not sure what he meant by this. Shows his room and it looks like no private bathroom once again but we are sure about that. Gets 3 sandwiches for 8€ and mispronounces croissant again. Got one “not bad” food review. Gets espresso that is strong. Got a few not sure, we’ll see, one TBD that I heard and a few “excited”. His hair is now a joke.

1697034709021.jpeg

• Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
Dave broke my wife and I. I used to be able to convince her to hate watch his vids, but we're about ten videos behind. We could only take so many grocery store meals and narrated bus rides. Who exactly is he making these for?
My guess is he is hoping some LA talent scout will come across them and say “wow! We have to get this guy on our show!”

Which is actually the opposite of what would happen.

• Haha

DrSeeker

I’m planning a cruise and I came across the last disney cruise Michael and Dave did together.
... you know the one.
It genuinely saddens me that we’ll probably never get another awkward rainforest room shower scene, a gigantic melon head ruining the shot, non descriptive food reviews, matching photoshoot outfits for mom, or underwater twirls ever again.
RIP to Michael’s channel. It’s been 6 months. He’s really never coming back.
Dr Princess is officially the Yoko Ono of Michael's channel.

I loved to hate it, but I feel so empty now that it's gone.

• Haha
  • Sad