Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Dave is at it again. It was 13 min so I stopped my boycott for the love of my tattle friends. His AI description did not disappoint.

Step into the winter wonderland of Geneva as we embark on a delightful journey through its captivating Christmas markets! Join us for a day filled with festive cheer and enchanting discoveries as we explore the magical ambiance of Geneva during the holiday season. From the twinkling lights to the aroma of mulled wine, immerse yourself in the spirit of Christmas as we wander through the charming stalls adorned with artisanal crafts and delectable treats. But that's not all! Our adventure doesn't stop there. Get ready to marvel at the iconic Flower Clock and discover the timeless beauty of Geneva's landmarks against the backdrop of the snowy landscape. From the bustling streets to the serene shores of Lake Geneva, every moment is a picturesque tableau waiting to be explored. Join us on this unforgettable journey as we celebrate the joy of the season and uncover the hidden gems of Geneva in all its festive glory. Don't miss out on the magic – come along and experience the beauty of Christmas in Geneva like never before!

He starts with him being cold and tired. He says it’s cold multiple times. You get your obligatory “maybe, we’ll see, not sure“. He gives us 11 “nice to see” but zero “beautiful views”. He calls a gazebo a booth, calls swans ducks, rides a boat, goes to reformation wall and ends with make it an amazing day, hit the thumbs up button because you know you liked it. That is all.

View attachment 2762050
When did Dave get so moon-faced?

Reactions: 1

CMDisney

VIP Member
Wasn't there also an attempt to pivot to researching clean water or something like that? It lasted all about one video? 💧

Medium Shirt

Dave has 46 minutes of shit today. I can’t watch it. Just look at this AI generated description. Who is he kidding?

🏛 Dive into the rich tapestry of Geneva's cultural heritage with our latest vlog adventure! Join us as we uncover the captivating world of Geneva's museums, from the mysterious depths of the crypts to the enlightening exhibits at the Protestant Museum. 🕵️‍♂️ Discover hidden gems and untold stories as we navigate through these historical landmarks, each offering a unique glimpse into Geneva's past and present. From ancient artifacts to thought-provoking displays, there's something for everyone to explore and appreciate. Don't miss out on this immersive journey into the heart of Geneva's cultural landscape!
Money's got to be dried up now. Trip has to be coming an end soon. Right???

CMDisney

VIP Member
Disembarked yesterday, suffering a little as my land legs haven't returned. Still feels like I'm on the boat.

Tbh only time we spotted Adam and Gary was night 2 and 3 in the restaurant. So no tea unfortunately with regards to vloggers. Just other guests are arseholes when it comes to the lifts.

Though had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed my bar crawl I did and treated MIL to a glass of Don perigon in the champaign bar to celebrate her divorce being finalised. $59 a glass, oof. 😄

All in great time, our restaurant team was amazing and as a nice tip gave them both a 1oz silver britannia. Certainly something different.

View attachment 2416659
That's awesome! So glad you enjoyed the holiday and toasted with your MIL. And... shhhhh, don't let Adam in on your unique tip. You know how he is. He'll be doing the same his next trip! :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
Another one that can't spell.
Medium— I had to add on to your reply chain. For the record, I in no way want moocydacat dead. I love animals but I just thought a copy of his profile pic with a little added spice to the name was too funny.

1709722297861.jpeg

starri

VIP Member
I can't even imagine how much his skin was crawling walking through the cess pit that is Six Flags Over Texas. Definitely walking around repeating some of his safety phrases to himself to make it through.
I ended up watching a tour of Six Flags Over Texas. Maybe my standards are just lower, but while it was definitely worn down, it didn't look as bad as videos I've seen of Magic Mountain or Six Flags Great Adventure in Jersey.

I mean, I was spoiled because Busch Gardens Williamsburg was my home park growing up, which is probably the best-looking park that's not in Orlando or Anaheim...

starri

VIP Member
So is it really just because he got married or something? Was it because he lost the magic when he became a local? Was it because they didn’t invite him to media events and hurt his fragile feelings? Maybe a little of all of it…? 🤔
Or he didn’t like that people had his number.

Medium Shirt

Looking through the comments on Dave's video. Who the hell are these people? @Claude4 how many burners do you have? There's like 4 people with 40 comments. Lol.

• Haha

Jas5q

Where in the heck is Dave getting all this money for the endless travel? Someone solve the mystery! 🤪
If he just put some videos out of the scenery without any talking, sounds like he would be very much more successful.

MKsBae

I thought their wedding was going to be in May 2024 (or at least I thought I remembered that from the wedding registry which is now gone)
Sure...but I thought maybe his news was an announcement of his plans to do a European cruise in the near future.