Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
With how lazy Michael Adler (Journey Together) has gotten with his content. I can see him going down this route.

The short version for people who don't fancy watching the video. A YouTuber with 16million subs has decided to produce an AI avatar, with an AI voice and AI script to pump out content so they don't have to.

BTW, found out from a small YouTuber. To keep the ad revenue $$$ rolling in you need to upload every month. That's adam the woo's retirement out the window as he mentioned he could retire and live on his back catalogue of videos.

Reactions: 1

starri

VIP Member
Six Flags New England is the Fun Spot of the northeast.
About all I can say about it is that because it's right on the Connecticut River, it's a much prettier park than what I've seen of basically every other Six Flags, which all seem to be surrounded by suburban sprawl.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Out of interest, has dave enjoyed some haggis, neeps, and tatties? Freaking love haggis, tish so good.

Also 43 min mark, πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Mic - "so dave, the Internet is blowing up about the island boys'

Dave - head nodding

Mic - "and you know my channel is dying. Well what do you reckon about doing the same thing as what they did on OF?"

Dave - "TBD"

Please for the love of your own sanity do NOT check out the leaked video from the island boys. I only know as a youtuber called cinnamon toast ken did a video on it and tbh I thought I was going to be a vid on them kissing. Boy was I wrong.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Yes itβ€˜s Apple. I just used one of my burners.
I'll have a look, have you got a url? Doesn't need to be direct to the podcast just the main site.

I'm more windows/andriod. Have checked on Spotify and, ffs. Hope listening doesn't fuck up my recommended Mondays playlist.

Screenshot_20230811_195126_Spotify.jpg

Medium Shirt

I miss the days when the whole family, even Grandma, were in the vlog. It was a simpler time to naively think, β€œhow nice that they all travel together”. Guess I was just the kind of sucker he was targeting. LOL
If you look carefully at the family land/sea vlogs it always seems that Mom is always pissed about something and as soon as the camera gets put on, Michael is always asking if she's excited about something, she puts this giant smile on and says "Yes, I'm excited." I bet he asks that a million times.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I made quite a few way back and a few friends from the old Discord server made some that I uploaded on their behalf. Classic. Believe it or not, many were made by his Kaykateer, AmberMac as tributes. https://tenor.com/users/ambermac

Definitely have a look at Amber's gifs. It's a treasure trove of Michael and Dave Kay history, and a few bonus gifs of herself and Kelly Wertz.

I miss those days, waking up to see what nonsense he posted and dissect it frame by frame.
Wow, what a find! It's like looking back into a time machine. Thank you for posting these. BTW is Amber Mac this blonde woman and the brunette is Kelly Wertz?

1712094211975.png