Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Do I win?

Honestly, I half took 104 as a joke, because I really didn't think it would fall THAT much.
@MKsBae - Looks like Michelle and Jane must have registered late. Up to 106 now! :ROFLMAO:

1693916531154.png
1693916552521.png

---
Tho is exactly how I imagined he’d be. @Medium Shirt, definitely “Dave in Hawaii” vibes. Just rambling, not looking anything up, guessing at what things are. And I knew, I just KNEW he was going to say it’s a dirty city! Along with many other complaints, this tourist says there’s too many tourists there!

The magic is definitely gone. One shot lingers on a street pole and he never mentions the Mickey sticker on it! Not to mention multiple one finger points!View attachment 2425964View attachment 2425965
Any ring on that left hand, one-finger pointing?

I noticed his registry went away shortly after we all noticed it.

I should go back and search our threads to see what the wedding date was... Gotta figure out how to do that.

Reactions: 1

Medium Shirt

When he was in the store, the shopkeeper said they only take cash, and Dave said don’t worry, she has cash….must be one of the solo travelers.

Also, the music during the church and other historical visits 🥴
It's probably his mom. This is how he's affording these trips.

Several of his videos are hidden in all his playlists. WDW, Cruise, Tips and Tricks and more. This has been an issue for a few years now. Patreons even asked and just said he is working on it or will be fixing them later. Some videos include Patreon Staycations, other resort stays with his mom, some videos from his 50,000 vlog, cast member previews and some are just plain hard to find, but hidden. I think media evens were hidden or private for a bit. He blamed it on Music issues at point point. Even fans asked for old videos as well. This was discussed on older threads of his.
That's fair, but I almost guarantee that in this case he just edited them all, scheduled them, and put them in a playlist. If you schedule a video AND put it in a playlist it shows in the list, but is private until it goes live.

I've been to Six Flags New England once. My only experience with the chain, and that was enough.

That this is where Mike has landed is just...sad. Plus, Six Flags is mostly about roller coasters and Mike hates thrill rides. What exactly is there for him to do?
Six Flags New England is the Fun Spot of the northeast.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I haven't watched the video but what is with the fake tattoo??? Is there some sort of reason for it?

There better be... or did he do it because people who go to HHN have tattoos??!? 🤔🤯
I think it had something to do with the Harry Potter area and the Dementors not really HHN

starri

VIP Member
Also, jewelry doesn’t have a gender, but it’s worth noting that I don’t think he realizes this is a style typically favored by women
Maybe he was giving us more of a message with the Don’t Call It A Pride Hat than we realized.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Damn, you're good! Thank you!

So, is there a trick to searching through billions of old threads to find something? Or just search and weed through?

So, May it is (or was planned at one time). I wonder if Dr. Princess did end up moving. I'm assuming so. I think Michael Kay-Adler would be back to YouTube if he were alone again.
I just search a keyword or two. Something that’s not too common. Registry or Crate. If there are a ton of results, I try running the search in individual threads. His threads don’t move that fast, so it helps.

• Heart

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Man, Imagineering really hacked up Epcot. Such a different place now.nothing like it was before.
Is that good or bad? I haven't been in 9 years and all I want to do is just walk around the world showcase and get a drink in each country. NO need to go on any attractions

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I think FRE really misses the glory days of the Kay Adler brothers. She has put of few of the "best of" clips in her latest Slacker video. Unfortunately, we have to sit through the Slacker nonsense to see them.