Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barkleyblue

oops

Ok….I’ve had it. I used to think that Dave was just too simple minded to understand how to attract viewers to his vlog as well as get what is so special about other countries. But after seeing his AI entries I can’t keep quiet anymore.

His vlogs have become insulting. I feel insulted. He must think we are idiots. He’s too friggin lazy to even work for 5 minutes on the quality of his content. What he has been handing us is worse than nothing. And now he is blindly throwing us some made up information thinking it will appease us as though we have the IQ of 70 and are impressed because he is sounding so professional.

He believes that he alone is entertaining enough so of course his viewers, like some flock of sheep, will follow him wherever he goes and enjoy the ride.

What his viewers might like better doesn’t even cross his mind because he has no interest in anything but himself and doesn’t even care enough to lie and pretend that he does. He won’t even give us that.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he gives to us shows his disrespect

Well Dave, the feeling is mutual.
After giving this more thought, I think I'll take some of it back. His videos can actually be entertaining in a 'so bad they're good' kind of way. Maybe he's smarter than we think...

MKsBae

Especially when he started to say something about whether he should be feeling safe. Strong Dave vibes. I laughed out loud. The only real difference is Dave has more of a word salad than Mike. Many more ingredients. I give him credit for trying an artichoke, even though he didn't like it. Then he went for the old standby, pizza. Too bad there were no milkshakes.
To be fair...when in Rome. Literally. I have to admit that my upcoming Italy trip is like 90% pizza. Granted, I do plan to try a variety of styles of pizza. But still....it's Italy. I gotta do it.

Also, Italy looks at pizza much differently than we do in the States. For them, it's considered a light meal. Something you could (and some do) eat every day. Serving full pizzas to individuals is normal. (Granted it's smaller than our large pizzas, but still much larger than our individual pizzas) It's just bonkers to me the difference between pizza in Italy and pizza in America.

OK, I had to go look ...yeah those don't look like dainty female feet and legs
Eh. My legs don't look particularly dainty either. They are a bit more shapely, but not dainty.

Although....it did make me think of something....I had this thought when the registry disappeared. I find myself wondering if Dr. Princess is expecting. It could explain a possible delay in the wedding. It could also explain the swollen feet/legs. Granted, I would expect her to be further along to have the swollen feet/legs, further along than cruises typically allow.

Anyway, when I saw the registry disappear, my first thought was that she was pregnant, and they were either delaying the wedding...or were going to get married at a justice of the peace, and then do a big wedding down the road.

airbusA330

VIP Member
I wish we got an “I done with vlogging” goodbye from Michael. I just completely shocked how he faded away after years of dedication to Disney and vlogging.

There must be a new grift involved…..
I’m shocked they are not grifting the dummies in the GOP with some maga scam. (no I’m not saying all republicans are dummies)

Maybe we’ll get a god bless America bathing trunks post for 7/4.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Need apple music/iTunes to be able to leave a review. :(

So got his crapcast on play via Spotify to be able to leave a review. :D

Do we know if MK got invited out to his new bestie theme park for the media day preview of Minion Land?

bluebird33

I’m dying laughing at Dave’s cruise. Spoiler alert—his toilet gets stopped up. We got tons of “maybe, not sure we’ll see, check out, nice to see, cool to see and beautiful views”. He alludes to future adventures in Europe. this shit show ain’t over yet and I for one am glad. Dave “relaxing” in his bathrobe.
View attachment 2500320
What happened to his favorite TBD?