Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be clear — the “free bracelet” Dave is over the moon about scoring is essentially a Pandora charm bracelet. He mentioned that they were doing a promotion where the charms were on sale, but he just took the free chain. And now he won’t shut up about how happy he is to be wearing a charm bracelet with no charms because he was too cheap to buy any. (Also, jewelry doesn’t have a gender, but it’s worth noting that I don’t think he realizes this is a style typically favored by women.) Charmless, just like him.
---
Okay, sorry to double post but I have to add these things:
1. Dave is annoyed that they won’t do his laundry for free because he’s doing a back to back cruise. Imagine Mama Kay’s Special Boy paying for a service!
2. He shows us a bottle of cognac, calls it champagne, and then corrects himself: “COGG-nack.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
2. He shows us a bottle of cognac, calls it champagne, and then corrects himself: “COGG-nack.”

The KayAdler boys grew up in a cosmopolitan part of the country.

Did Papa and Tits McGee raise them like veal? How are they so uncultured?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"Did Papa and Tits McGee raise them like veal? How are they so uncultured?"

omg @starri that's exactly it! i'll bet their flesh is milky white, too. the Veal Bros.

and...imho dave doesn't resemble either of his siblings. could he be adopted? or did T McG step out on Papa? hhmmmmmm?

Reactions: 3
Another day, another Dave vlog full of painfully ignorant comments and straight up nightmare fuel.

Highlights:

-He makes a “joke” about the Forth Bridge being “like the Golden Gate Bridge, but in Scotland,” because this moron’s walnut brain can’t abide any sensory input that doesn’t immediately get categorized in reference to things he’s already familiar with. It’s the same reason he keeps getting coffees and babbling about how similar or dissimilar they are to American coffees. Anyway, he tries to make the same joke again to a stranger on the tender boat, but she cuts him off and it’s hilarious to hear his disappointed backpedal. Someone tell him it’s probably for the best that he didn’t manage to say it.

-He gets a Negroni and OH, WHAT I WOULD GIVE to have heard his review. Negronis are super polarizing and very bitter. I feel robbed that we didn’t get to watch his facial histrionics as he took a sip.

-He ends up making balloon animals with an off-screen “friend” with a female voice, and no, “making balloon animals” is not a euphemism — this adult man actually spent time on his cruise making literal balloon animals. He’s clearly trying to impress whatever woman he’s with, because as she films him and giggles, he makes a balloon sword, holds it at groin height, waggles it at her, and growls: “Look how long my sword is. Look how long that is.” Dave, babes, the internet is forever and I hope to God you will be reminded of that fact at the absolute most inopportune time in the future. One shudders to think of what that poor woman would see if Dave brought her back to his stateroom: a pool towel spread with the finest buffet leftovers, with a backdrop of dirty clothes because Dave outright refuses to pay to have his laundry done in the middle of his weeks-long trip. His free anchor necklace glints against his Brillo pad chest as he gives her a tour of every drawer and shelf in the room.

-“I gotta ask Mike how to do this,” he says as he struggles with another balloon animal. Which raises several questions: is Michael there? Does Michael have a hidden balloon animal talent? Do the people Dave is speaking to know Michael? Why else would he casually name drop his brother to a bunch of strangers?

-At one point he’s reading a winning raffle ticket into a microphone and the host asks where he’s from. He says “United States, greatest country in the — “ before jokingly cutting himself off. The host laughs but looks like he wants to punch him. Dave is the epitome of the stereotypical ugly American tourist: entitled, annoyed when different cultures are different, making tasteless jokes, imitating people’s accents, being cheap as hell, doing zero research, shamelessly vlogging at times when he should be quiet, and completely incapable of reading the bleeping room.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another day, another Dave vlog full of painfully ignorant comments and straight up nightmare fuel.

Highlights:

-He makes a “joke” about the Forth Bridge being “like the Golden Gate Bridge, but in Scotland,” because this moron’s walnut brain can’t abide any sensory input that doesn’t immediately get categorized in reference to things he’s already familiar with. It’s the same reason he keeps getting coffees and babbling about how similar or dissimilar they are to American coffees. Anyway, he tries to make the same joke again to a stranger on the tender boat, but she cuts him off and it’s hilarious to hear his disappointed backpedal. Someone tell him it’s probably for the best that he didn’t manage to say it.

-He gets a Negroni and OH, WHAT I WOULD GIVE to have heard his review. Negronis are super polarizing and very bitter. I feel robbed that we didn’t get to watch his facial histrionics as he took a sip.

-He ends up making balloon animals with an off-screen “friend” with a female voice, and no, “making balloon animals” is not a euphemism — this adult man actually spent time on his cruise making literal balloon animals. He’s clearly trying to impress whatever woman he’s with, because as she films him and giggles, he makes a balloon sword, holds it at groin height, waggles it at her, and growls: “Look how long my sword is. Look how long that is.” Dave, babes, the internet is forever and I hope to God you will be reminded of that fact at the absolute most inopportune time in the future. One shudders to think of what that poor woman would see if Dave brought her back to his stateroom: a pool towel spread with the finest buffet leftovers, with a backdrop of dirty clothes because Dave outright refuses to pay to have his laundry done in the middle of his weeks-long trip. His free anchor necklace glints against his Brillo pad chest as he gives her a tour of every drawer and shelf in the room.

had to leave a comment.

@fransmith8360

I still get a “page not found 404 error” when trying to buy Dave kay flow merch. Please advise.

-“I gotta ask Mike how to do this,” he says as he struggles with another balloon animal. Which raises several questions: is Michael there? Does Michael have a hidden balloon animal talent? Do the people Dave is speaking to know Michael? Why else would he casually name drop his brother to a bunch of strangers?

-At one point he’s reading a winning raffle ticket into a microphone and the host asks where he’s from. He says “United States, greatest country in the — “ before jokingly cutting himself off. The host laughs but looks like he wants to punch him. Dave is the epitome of the stereotypical ugly American tourist: entitled, annoyed when different cultures are different, making tasteless jokes, imitating people’s accents, being cheap as hell, doing zero research, shamelessly vlogging at times when he should be quiet, and completely incapable of reading the bleeping room.
to quote Patrick our chief flight attendant “nice work Pal”. Some additions:

we got 33 “beautiful” or “views” usually together. He starts by bitching he can hear the announcements in his room and threatens to move rooms. We get a “not bad” food review. He complains he’s cold a lot. You get the obligatory “we’ll see, not sure, maybe and TBD”. Tons of “check out, cool to see and nice to see”. No way he’s editing with wind noise that cancels the audio. Goes to a crappy museum and makes us sick with spinning camera. Complains about no laundry service. Leaves in an announcement that we can’t hear while he makes faces. Gets red wine. Shows the fitness center. Gives a dessert review where we get 3 ”not bad”. Goes to a solo traveler meetup. The ballon thing was ridiculous but he did feature his free crappy necklace. Eats dinner with some other solo freaks and finishes with a shirtless goodnight. That is all.

had to leave a comment.
jm91zebK-TtO9_DOwNq9A__w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@fransmith8360

I still get a “page not found 404 error” when trying to buy Dave kay flow merch. Please advise.

Reactions: 7
What's with the comments section of Dave's videos? Apart from the completely appropriate comments from Fran, I can't tell if it's trolling or stream of consciousness idiocy from only a few accounts.

Highlights:

I don't understand why he even got off the boat with no plan. He was literally just there.
That excursion was Hawaii 2.0.
Also, just watching Dave's slow descent into alcoholism. 🤣

Looks like we (and everyone else) missed Mike's livestream where he shot the entire thing on his phone in the vertical position. :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2023-11-18 at 2.40.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Also, jewelry doesn’t have a gender, but it’s worth noting that I don’t think he realizes this is a style typically favored by women
Maybe he was giving us more of a message with the Don’t Call It A Pride Hat than we realized.

Reactions: 1
Dave put out 48 minutes of tit today. I didn’t watch it all but here is a recap.

started out with toilets didn’t flush and he complained about the noise in the hallway. Got a “not bad” breakfast review followed by many “beautiful views, we’ll see, maybe, not sure and TBD”. Wouldn’t eat in town because food was free on the ship. Walked around in the rain and I got nauseous from the camera movement. Complains about being cold. Got a “not bad” lunch review and he said it was the super bowl in the restaurant? Eats dinner with strangers, another “not bad“ food review. My head exploded at 43:00. Afterwards he said he loves entertaining. That is all.

My head exploded at 43:00. Afterwards he said he loves entertaining. That is all.
And I’m sure in his mind, he was the greatest entertainer that night.

God, I wish I could go through life as impressed with my own mediocrity as Dave is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dave had to edit this video. He had to listen to himself singing. And still he thought he sounded good. Make it make sense.