Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Claude4 ?
---

Shocker. He's always posing...
I bitched out and didn't go. The hearing was at 9:30 this morning. Eric Debois was the judge assigned to the case. No more info.

1681238188124.jpeg

it was held via video conference

1681238728805.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So, does one have to appear in front of a judge for a name change in Florida? I'm googling, but not coming up with a really clear answer. It looks like you just file a petition and eventually it is granted (if you are applying for the right reasons). I can't imagine Florida is tying up the court system by having every person wanting to change their name see a judge personally?? Perhaps you Floridians can shed some light? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So did he change his actual name to:

1. Journey together
2. MAGAical Michael
3. Michael Kay
4. Mr. Fiancé’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF!?!?!

I guess I missed all this too!

WTF is with him wanting to legally change his name??!?!

Like his FULL name, or does he just not want to be "affiliated" with his father's name - Karlsberg?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF!?!?!

I guess I missed all this too!

WTF is with him wanting to legally change his name??!?!

Like his FULL name, or does he just not want to be "affiliated" with his father's name - Karlsberg?
We don’t know yet. Case is shown as “closed” with a final judgement issued yesterday. We’ll have to wait and see what his new name is going to be.

1681304227689.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So why isn't he showing his face on camera anymore?

I put on Round up Rodeo and read some comments.
There were a lot of people asking why he's not on camera anymore or telling him to go back to showing his face.

I'm not a fan of his face, but how does he think these bland voiceovers are going to grow his channel at this point?

Did all of this seem to change when he got engaged? Or was there some other catalyst?

Reactions: 5
So why isn't he showing his face on camera anymore?

I put on Round up Rodeo and read some comments.
There were a lot of people asking why he's not on camera anymore or telling him to go back to showing his face.

I'm not a fan of his face, but how does he think these bland voiceovers are going to grow his channel at this point?

Did all of this seem to change when he got engaged? Or was there some other catalyst?
We all think it’s Dr Princess putting brakes to his squealing. He could have done a great video on Wilderness Lodge today but he refuses to do any research. There are about 1 million things he could point out about how unique WL is but he won’t read the Wikipedia page. He called the Native American headdress next to whispering canyon a “hat”…a bleeping hat! Strata on the fireplace chimney…nope. Fossils in the correct strata of chimney. Nope. He said the water from the lobby flowed into the pool…it doesn’t. He said the water from the pool flows into Bay Lake…nope. It does not. IT JUST LOOKS LIKE IT DOES you fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We all think it’s Dr Princess putting brakes to his squealing. He could have done a great video on Wilderness Lodge today but he refuses to do any research. There are about 1 million things he could point out about how unique WL is but he won’t read the Wikipedia page. He called the Native American headdress next to whispering canyon a “hat”…a bleeping hat! Strata on the fireplace chimney…nope. Fossils in the correct strata of chimney. Nope. He said the water from the lobby flowed into the pool…it doesn’t. He said the water from the pool flows into Bay Lake…nope. It does not. IT JUST LOOKS LIKE IT DOES you fool.
wtf-ryno.gif

Reactions: 1
Interesting. I guess she's got his balls in a vice like Jenn Tracker has Tim's. 🥴

Pretty stupid, IMHO, to be changing his style (beyond even the stupid name change) considering his stans seem to be revolting in the comments over the course of several weeks and I checked SocialBlade and he lost about 1,000 subs. Lost 50% subs in the last 30 days and views down 5.2%, so it says.

Sure seems like there's some fuckery going on w/ the change in channel direction, his desired name change, etc.

Reactions: 3
Who went with Team Adler????

I didn’t and guess what? I was wrong. It’s Adler. It’s official. I saw the judgement.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Damn it! What happened? Just got home from work.

Don't even tell me that Mike changed his last name to his mother's??

Reactions: 6
Norman-Bates-in-Psycho-.jpg

Oh no... 🫤
---
Someone fill me in. Is it now Michael TittsMcGee? It's he Irish now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I guess order of operations - he did this now so the good doctor can take the Adler name when the time comes.

• Wow
I guess order of operations - he did this now so the good doctor can take the Adler name when the time comes.
The funny thing is, I don't think she'd be able to use it professionally. If memory serves, you're locked into whatever name your medical degree is issued under when it comes to licensure. I use my middle name (my first name is an albatross my parents hung around my neck and never used) in my private life, but even if I were to file for a name change, my license would have to stay under the other. So I'm just Dr. [First Initial] [Middle Name] [Last Name]

Reactions: 7
This explains the reason for channel changing its name. He doesn’t want to be Michael Kay anymore because the “Kay” just reminds him of Karlsberg (which I mean…that is what it’s code for). There is absolutely no reason he couldn’t have changed his format and focus a bit and still kept the old channel name. It’s not like what he’s doing now is so drastically different subject-wise, it just sucks and is boring. His entire brand was “Michael Kay”. Now he just wants to be an anonymous, faceless voice behind a camera.

Will Dave Kay today here today follow suit? TBD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This explains the reason for channel changing its name. He doesn’t want to be Michael Kay anymore because the “Kay” just reminds him of Karlsberg (which I mean…that is what it’s code for). There is absolutely no reason he couldn’t have changed his format and focus a bit and still kept the old channel name. It’s not like what he’s doing now is so drastically different subject-wise, it just sucks and is boring. His entire brand was “Michael Kay”. Now he just wants to be an anonymous, faceless voice behind a camera.

Will Dave Kay today here today follow suit? TBD.
Michael changes names like he changes shirt sizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.