Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the tittle. Ill try a recap, first time doing one.

-crap VO videos.
- still fondling merch.
- got so lazy and out of shape gotta use a EVC.
- almost ran over kids and adults on his evc as his crappy content is more important.
- has grown a crap beard.

Reactions: 5
On my YT homepage today, it suggested “Secret Vault Video: September 2017”. It says it’s from 5 years ago. Not sure how I missed them or why they are appearing now but I took a quick view and he’s aging in dog years. I know we talk about it all the time but in 6 short years, he went from looking like someone’s son, to looking like someone’s dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On my YT homepage today, it suggested “Secret Vault Video: September 2017”. It says it’s from 5 years ago. Not sure how I missed them or why they are appearing now but I took a quick view and he’s aging in dog years. I know we talk about it all the time but in 6 short years, he went from looking like someone’s son, to looking like someone’s dad.
Serious question: have we ever seen him eat a vegetable?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trolling is hard work nowadays. Had to go back to the well for this one. It offers a lot. Bobble head Dave, check. Dave’s crappy hoodie, check. Michael on a manic rant, check. Tons of food that wasn’t his favorite, check. Sugar rush after a huge meal, check

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_3935.jpeg

Scooting his way though MK tonight, ruining the HEA preview

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Trolling is hard work nowadays. Had to go back to the well for this one. It offers a lot. Bobble head Dave, check. Dave’s crappy hoodie, check. Michael on a manic rant, check. Tons of food that wasn’t his favorite, check. Sugar rush after a huge meal, check

Brilliant! :ROFLMAO:

Spotting a karlsberg in the wild is a great achievement. We need more info. Was he running people over with his plow? Squealing? Eating? What about Tits McGee? Big ass camera with him?
Salioramus Jr spotted him in line to get into MK -- no Tits within sight (looks like he was a guest of Mr. White Hoodie)
70053678710__66D7E91F-BB08-4101-B1E6-6274E38B4947.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, what is the angle on him using the ECV?

I’d seriously be actively embarrassed if that was me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is claiming he has some sort of injury to his achilles tendon I believe
I’m no orthopedic surgeon or physiatrist, but I’m fairly sure that tendon issues don’t require you to be carted around like an invalid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m no orthopedic surgeon or physiatrist, but I’m fairly sure that tendon issues don’t require you to be carted around like an invalid.
It does if your doctor fiance/wife and you decide to try to scam for disability benefits.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.