Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the announcement of her moving to a practice in Orlando. Scroll down one story.

THANKS! :)

The one named Lauren, I'm presuming.

How the heck did they meet?! How long were they dating before they got engaged?!

How the heck did they meet?! How long were they dating before they got engaged?!
Michael's life is a tight kept little secret, but based on the fact he started doing multiple vlogs about airlines/airports/packing/etc. because he was flying all the time, yet never telling his audience why, it was sometime before this video from Dec of 2021. He also had some random video from a little town in Michigan showing ice sculptures, again, never saying why he was there, but now knowing about the fiancé, obviously that's why he was there.

Reactions: 6

Some weirdo dating site is my guess. Can’t be that many Jewish MAGA families. To uproot her life for Michael Kay, is just bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone! :)

I need to get back to reading this thread so I can get caught up w/ the antics of the Kay Brothers!

Reactions: 7
Thanks everyone! :)

I need to get back to reading this thread so I can get caught up w/ the antics of the Kay Brothers!
PS he’s now scooting around the parks and taking video. Content is still pure unfiltered garbage.

It goes to show he doesn’t read here unlike Kyle douchelord Pallo and the trackers. MK could legit make money being “MAGAical Journeys: A conservative’s* take on Disney.” DeSantis/Abbott’s whole governing philosophy is stupid cultural outrage so I do think there’d be an audience for the “lib owning” trash they watch on tv in YouTube form.

*maga ≠ conservative

Reactions: 6
I just saw where Dave’s hero Mr. Beast is transitioning to a female. Can they still be friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just saw where Dave’s hero Mr. Beast is transitioning to a female. Can they still be friends?
Remember Michael doesn’t talk about those things.

Michael doesn’t
“Talk about Bruno”
“Talk about lgbt”
“Talk about his fiancé”
“Talk about his mysterious injury”
“Talk about his vaccination status”

Reactions: 5
So, Springtime Surprise is this weekend. Do we think Mike[Name TBD] has recovered from his devastating injury in order to strollDisney?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can everyone find a picture of me in my most stretched-out, thread breaking state? I'm really missing camera time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michael's name change hearing was scheduled for this morning. I wonder how it went.

Reactions: 5
I guess his patriotism only went to t-shirt level, not actually serving his country.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.