Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friendly reminder that, because Michael changed his last name, the duty of passing down the Karlsberg name now solely rests on this man:
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Friendly reminder that, because Michael changed his last name, the duty of passing down the Karlsberg name now solely rests on this man:
I suppose Michelle could get preggers outside wedlock or go the single mother via sperm bank route, and if it's a boy....the lineage lives on.

Reactions: 4
Good for Michael getting the name change if that’s what he wanted. His mother's maiden name is a nice-sounding name. Screw keeping your dad’s name if he is an asshole. And definitely screw perpetuating that name onto your own kids. Daddy K sounds like a psychopath. I would want to extinguish that line too.

Reactions: 2
Good for Michael getting the name change if that’s what he wanted. His mother's maiden name is a nice-sounding name. Screw keeping your dad’s name if he is an asshole. And definitely screw perpetuating that name onto your own kids. Daddy K sounds like a psychopath. I would want to extinguish that line too.
You are breaking my heart….love papa K.

1681659035644.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the story here? I know Michael’s dad was a dodgy doctor, but why did he have a restraining order against him? Are Dave and Michelle still keeping the dad’s last name? I thought their mum was struck off because she was a dodgy doctor, as well.

Reactions: 1
What’s the story here? I know Michael’s dad was a dodgy doctor, but why did he have a restraining order against him? Are Dave and Michelle still keeping the dad’s last name? I thought their mum was struck off because she was a dodgy doctor, as well.
One of the rumors at the time was Mikey told daddy dearest he was going to give up all the joys of the job bestowed upon him via Nepotism to move to Florida and squeal in the parks all day. And dad got mad and the little man child threw a tantrum

Reactions: 3
I thought the mom had issues with her practice / license too!! But it's been so long since I've seen that story I can't remember

Reactions: 4
I thought the mom had issues with her practice / license too!! But it's been so long since I've seen that story I can't remember
She doesn't have a license to practice. Unlike with Daddy Kay, there's no indication of why, and any references to her credentials are really buried. I think I went looking at one point, and about all I turned up was a journal article from 30 years ago. Daddy lost his license something like twenty years ago, but you're still able to find all the records of why if you look.

• Wow
She doesn't have a license to practice. Unlike with Daddy Kay, there's no indication of why, and any references to her credentials are really buried. I think I went looking at one point, and about all I turned up was a journal article from 30 years ago. Daddy lost his license something like twenty years ago, but you're still able to find all the records of why if you look.
no wonder Michael and Dave are who they are...

Any reasons why there's been a serious lack of videos from Michael?
The waves of Disney have gone. I think he’s tired of being trolled and can’t stand what he sees when he googles his name. I’m pretty sure we’ve completely killed off Dave at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.