Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great incentive to not skip leg day. Which I didn’t. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
EVC boy is a at it again today at Animal Kingdom. He likes the nat geo documentaries on Disney+

He says the waterfall at the center entrance of the park may have inspired Pandora. I always thought the movie Avatar was the inspiration but what do I know. He said Disney prices have been high recently. I guess “recently” means the last 50 years.
He said Dinoland will change but Disney better go all out and not 1/2 way. Rides Everest, squeals and “loved it”.
My favorite part was at the 6:00 minute mark where he encounters Negan from the walking dead. You can almost see Negan saying “where the duck is Lucille?” He does the safari and thank god he shut the duck up. Rides through Pandor and signs off. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Typically I watch his videos right away in the morning, but even I wasn't interested enough to watch until just now. He's a little Kyle Pallo wannabe today doing a fence update at the beginning. So helpful to anyone's upcoming trip. People in the comments having concern about his health & still wishing he goes back to his old style. Sorry folks.

Reactions: 6
The funniest thing I heard in Michael's vlog today at around 9:35: "What a great way to relax and enjoy the end of the night here. Just enjoying the walk..."

What walk, you're in an effing scooter? Meanwhile after he says this, you can hear the vibration of the scooter going over a walkway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🎶He’s just a scooter boy
She said don’t run me over boy
He isn’t man enough to walk
He has an old man face
But his head takes up all the space
She should find herself a new dude to wed. 🎶

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
---
🎶He’s just a scooter boy
She said don’t run me over boy
He isn’t man enough to walk
He has an old man face
But his head takes up all the space
She should find herself a new dude to wed. 🎶

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Michael and Dave Kay #15: He’s just a scooter boy, he isn’t good enough for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
72DAF795-E95F-4011-9C86-B085A7447FA0.jpeg

This popped up as an ad today in my browser. I had to look twice and immediately regretted it. But you gotta admit, it’s close.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This popped up as an ad today in my browser. I had to look twice and immediately regretted it. But you gotta admit, it’s close.
Maybe he sold his life story? Look where the hearts are - Maryland, Orlando, Texas, California - it lines up!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just gonna leave this right here...

Thanks FRE!! ❤

I'm so confused. Who is this Jake guy? He doesn't even bother to introduce him or mention who the heck he is? I tried watching the source video and it's literally 20 minutes of him and this guy playing mini golf... 🥱

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused. Who is this Jake guy? He doesn't even bother to introduce him or mention who the heck he is? I tried watching the source video and it's literally 20 minutes of him and this guy playing mini golf... 🥱
Typical shady Michael crap. Nothing is ever transparent. :m 🥴

Reactions: 4
Is this how Michael injured himself? And became scooter bound? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think is he just Mike's friend he has appeared in other vlogs before, usually when Mike is golfing and the NASA vlog.

I'm totally late to the party here on this one but I was just looking at the comments section under the newest FRE MK vlog and read again about MK's woman.

Can anyone post a pic of the GF / wife-to-be of MK's???
OR point me toward her FB page screenshot where it was discovered she was with MK?

Is she really a doctor? What type? Moving from Michigan to Orlando?

I'm totally late to the party here on this one but I was just looking at the comments section under the newest FRE MK vlog and read again about MK's woman.

Can anyone post a pic of the GF / wife-to-be of MK's???
OR point me toward her FB page screenshot where it was discovered she was with MK?

Is she really a doctor? What type? Moving from Michigan to Orlando?
Here is the announcement of her moving to a practice in Orlando. Scroll down one story.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.