Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CMDisney i just snorted my coffee... thanks for this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, if we get nothing else from Michael TMG, we have some good giggles!
(whoof... I've already started abbreviating his last name) 🤣 😜
---
now he is some guy that died in 2019.

---
I just left some positive feedback for papa k on his YouTube channel.

View attachment 2097643
You've Said It All

Sorry Michael changed his name to Adler. Told you not to trust mama k. I just changed my name to karlsberg. Can I call you daddy?
Now THIS is fricken hilarious! Thanks, @Claude4 !!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who went with Team Adler????

I didn’t and guess what? I was wrong. It’s Adler. It’s official. I saw the judgement.
That was me! Woo hoo! What do I win?
---
I guess order of operations - he did this now so the good doctor can take the Adler name when the time comes.
That was exactly the reason I felt he was going that route. It distances himself from the channel for Dr. Princess.....it distances himself from his father for obvious reasons. And now Dr. Princess can take his name without it being....strange.
---
The funny thing is, I don't think she'd be able to use it professionally. If memory serves, you're locked into whatever name your medical degree is issued under when it comes to licensure. I use my middle name (my first name is an albatross my parents hung around my neck and never used) in my private life, but even if I were to file for a name change, my license would have to stay under the other. So I'm just Dr. [First Initial] [Middle Name] [Last Name]
Yes and no. She would just have to contact the licensing board to change her name. It may or may not take a certain amount of time, and it may or may not come at a cost. No, you are not locked into what your medical degree is issued under. There would be many female doctors not able to change names if that were the case. But, you are correct that she would not be able to practice under a married name. She would have to practice under her maiden and licensed name, until she got her license changed.

I work at a Dr's office, and I know my boss's medical degree is in her maiden name. But, her license is under her married name. So, I know it's not a requirement that the license and the degree match. But, I also know that it is a bit of a headache and cumbersome to change it after the fact....so it can be done.

Now, in this case, Dr. Princess is likely going to have to be re-issued a license to practice in Florida anyway. I am sure her new employer will foot the bill. I am guessing there will be a gap between the time she moves from Michigan and starts practicing in Florida. So, if she gets married, legally changes her name, then the process is that much simpler because instead of doing a name change, she will just automatically have the new license issued under her married name. I would guess this is their plan.

Last edited:
That was me! Woo hoo! What do I win?
---

That was exactly the reason I felt he was going that route. It distances himself from the channel for Dr. Princess.....it distances himself from his father for obvious reasons. And now Dr. Princess can take his name without it being....strange.
---

Yes and no. She would just have to contact the licensing board to change her name. It may or may not take a certain amount of time, and it may or may not come at a cost. No, you are not locked into what your medical degree is issued under. There would be many female doctors not able to change names if that were the case. But, you are correct that she would not be able to practice under a married name. She would have to practice under her maiden and licensed name, until she got her license changed.

I work at a Dr's office, and I know my boss's medical degree is in her maiden name. But, her license is under her married name. So, I know it's not a requirement that the license and the degree match. But, I also know that it is a bit of a headache and cumbersome to change it after the fact....so it can be done.

Now, in this case, Dr. Princess is likely going to have to be re-issued a license to practice in Florida anyway. I am sure her new employer will foot the bill. I am guessing there will be a gap between the time she moves from Michigan and starts practicing in Florida. So, if she gets married, legally changes her name, then the process is that much simpler because instead of doing a name change, she will just automatically have the new license issued under her married name. I would guess this is their plan.
I suppose the future, offspring KAYS are now aligned as well. Way to go, Jane! 👶

So is the real bottom-line reason for the name change because Dr. Princess (love that name!) doesn't want to be associated with yet another formerly practicing KARLSBERG who - when Googled (or checking licenses) - people would potentially see HER name right up there with his father's name (and we all know Daddy's history) ?!?!?! And she forced Michael to do this?!?

ETA: apologies if this was already brought up... I'm still catching up! :)

Reactions: 8
I can see why Dr. Princess wouldn’t want that karlsberg name. However, Michael changing his name so she can take Adler is weird too. It would make more sense to just keep her own name 🤷🏻‍♂️ but I’m sure Michael couldn’t have that either 🙄

This whole family is fucked. I wonder if Tits McGee will wear a wedding dress that shows the 🍒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see why Dr. Princess wouldn’t want that karlsberg name. However, Michael changing his name so she can take Adler is weird too. It would make more sense to just keep her own name 🤷🏻‍♂️ but I’m sure Michael couldn’t have that either 🙄

This whole family is fucked. I wonder if Tits McGee will wear a wedding dress that shows the 🍒
Yeah, I agree. It's not something that happens every day. Now that I think of it, I *did* have a male friend from college who changed his last name while he was in his late 20s / early 30s. From his father's name to his mother's maiden. Who knows why; I didn't press him for details back then (I'm / we're in our late 40s now). But yeah, his wife and kids all share the mom's maiden name.

Pretty sure you're right about Michael and the name too.
He's probably insisting she take his name.
Sorta a "I'm the man, I'll take care of you..." (akin to Tim Tracker) bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
"The History of Cruising" is the latest crap fest. Now I just feel bad for Michael Karlsberg Kay Adler.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Changed my name before getting married from my father's to my mother's maiden name. Why? Well my dad's a bleep and didn't want anything to do with me after the divorce (was 16 att, 37 next week).
Never really felt like a (fathers last name) and more of a (mother maiden name) and was extremely happy with the name change.

Plus my plan was to kill of my father's last name as I'm never gonna have kids. But my brother has thrown a spanner in the works by having two slut daughters.

I've got a weird family dynamic as my brother dishoned me and mum. Why? Because my mum used to talk highly of me and my wife as we try our best to look after her and help her out the best we can.

That's a little bit about the Wusubby, haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The answer is “it was a horrible voiceover….I guess you discovered google”

1681508825755.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right!! Love you FRE!! SO fun to see you back!!! ❤❤❤
This is so true, it is great to see FRE back to roasting the Kay bros. But I contend that during FRE's break, she was busy going after Kyle Pallo as her alter ego Susan Amen. You really should check out her awesome talents!

And since all the Kay bros activity seems to be drying out, Kyle Pallo is really the Disney dumpster fire to watch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.