Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how he has to keep making a point how he's giving it yet another try. He never actually orders the dishes that Homecomin' is known for. He even commented about possibly getting the chicken today, but didn't. Why wouldn't you try the dish that a restaurant is highly recommended for????? I literally can taste the chicken & donuts right now! It's so good! Those salty mashed potatoes...or that cheesy mac! Yum!

His review of the shrimp lettuce wraps also a 🤜🤜🤜 Was it the lettuce you didn't like or the vinaigrette, dude? Stick to eating burgers & milkshakes.

He states he can only walk 2,000 steps or something like that in a day, yet walks all these random paths around the water park. Mmmmkkkky.

Reactions: 7
He still shows his face on the Patreon streams and was at Typhoon Lagoon.
He also seems to be losing a good bit of hair, so he will probably be able to rock that Rick Ross look soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm having extreme difficulty engaging with michael's content. Sure he says dumb things, but the scattered idiocy is nothing like the constant stream he was able to create in the good old days, there's nothing to pull it all together. After lunch at the water park, while standing inside the water park, he said something about going to explore or something. Two seconds later we're walking in Disney Springs to go paw some merch. The change was so abrupt that I banged my head on my pillow.

Two questions about his meal at Mr. Smithing's Coming Again Homey:

1) What was Michael doing to slop that mashed potato outside his plate onto his table? Was he feeding with his hands rather than a fork?

2) OK, we've all had food disasters. I remember sitting in McDonalds when I was in college, really high, taking a huge "I've got the munchies" bite of a Big Mac, and then sneezing/coughing it all over the table. It haunts me to this day. I stopped getting high immediately!! Well, more gradually than that, I suppose. But I'm pretty certain that at the time I realized that I didn't want to film any portion of that event. Why did he choose to show that rather than just putting the food back in his plate. wtf? For me Michael's video turned into a delayed stress reaction. Thanks Michael :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lettuce tasted weird because it was a green leafy vegetable. His body and taste buds aren’t used to those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He still shows his face on the Patreon streams and was at Typhoon Lagoon.
He also seems to be losing a good bit of hair, so he will probably be able to rock that Rick Ross look soon.
Got you covered. Another 100 people who can spell unsubscribed today.

1680541235366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And smithing.

Typhoon Lagoon and Trying Chef Art Smithing Homcoming Again
LOL hard at work! Quite the grift he really has going that he found 100+ people to pay for legit useless content on Patreon.

I wonder if he rode his scooter into the restaurant.

If we even get there…

Michael Kay* 15: Scooting into irrelevance

*pending new name change

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loyalty means never saying goodbye to my Dream Finder patreon account. I was going to say the “hot” light is on at Krispy Kreme but I’m not going to do it. 😘

1680645492996.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.