Michael and Dave Kay #14 I give up, enjoy my awful personality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're getting down to the wire! Looks like most of us are predicting the Kaykateers will be sticking around for their exclusive Michael Kay (or whatever his name will be) content!
1680270536683.png
1680270502953.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
My wishful vote would be for ZERO, but we know that's not happening. So, Patreon's are currently paying for???? Scooter rental? His steak & broccolini? What a great investment...

Reactions: 7
My wishful vote would be for ZERO, but we know that's not happening. So, Patreon's are currently paying for???? Scooter rental? His steak & broccolini? What a great investment...
I suppose they're also supplementing flights to Michigan, golf outings and milkshakes. 🤪

Should put you down for a symbolic "0," @PeanutButterCup28? LOL - What's your prediction, my friend?

Reactions: 4
I suppose they're also supplementing flights to Michigan, golf outings and milkshakes. 🤪

Should put you down for a symbolic "0," @PeanutButterCup28? LOL - What's your prediction, my friend?
Yes, put me down for that hopeful "0" just for kicks! The fact that Mikey has more Patreon's than the vloggers who post daily, is mind baffling.

• Haha
Yes, put me down for that hopeful "0" just for kicks! The fact that Mikey has more Patreon's than the vloggers who post daily, is mind baffling.
Way to go! I think your "0" represents all our dreams!

So, we cut off the predictions segment tonight (March 31). What date in early April do we use for the final membership number? Doesn't it take a few days for all the payments to come in and Patreon to reflect accordingly? 5th? 10th?

1680287704903.png

Papa K actually had a YouTube channel before Michael. He has one video but the comments don’t disappoint.

1680289188242.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess this guy has been around for a while, but I feel like he's vying for being the new Michael. There's definitely something he wouldn't go out of his way for in this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Karl Berg may have won but it usually takes a day or two for the final count.

1680369186920.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
I guess this guy has been around for a while, but I feel like he's vying for being the new Michael. There's definitely something he wouldn't go out of his way for in this video.
I gave it a watch. Based on this vid I like the guy. He seems to be a more mature version of Michael. Better at reviewing food, much more critical of the parks, and he actually enjoys adult beverages. Better editing, use of "adult" language and best of all, no squealing! He's much more palatable.

I gave it a watch. Based on this vid I like the guy. He seems to be a more mature version of Michael. Better at reviewing food, much more critical of the parks, and he actually enjoys adult beverages. Better editing, use of "adult" language and best of all, no squealing! He's much more palatable.
How many fingers does he point with?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so honored to possibly got the correct number. It’s definitely more successful than my NCAA bracket this year. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He actually had an increase to 130 which is crazy. I had to pile on.

1680384808902.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time I think I’ve heard the most inane thing that’s come out of Dave’s mouth, someone finds something stupider.

• Haha
Every time I think I’ve heard the most inane thing that’s come out of Dave’s mouth, someone finds something stupider.
Yup. The Pearl Harbor video threw me over the edge. His lack of basic knowledge is stupefying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.