Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I’m a Texan. I can’t imagine Dave in Dallas. Houston was a stretch. Dallas will chew him up and spit him out like leftovers in a hotel towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
What's funny is they're aware of the site . Read all the info. Now know flat out what a skeevy person Mikey is and they try to defend/deflect

TikiMeerkat

I think Michael doesn’t know who he is if he’s not a YouTuber. It’s been his whole mission and personality for years now, to the point that he quit his job and moved to a new state to cultivate it. Unfortunately he did an atrocious job and it all fell apart, but the slow circling of the drain we’re all witnessing now is the confusion of a person who knows he doesn’t want to continue what he’s been doing, but doesn’t know how to stop doing it.

If Michael truly wanted to move on from his YouTube days, he would delete his channel, shut down his Patreon, and disappear without another word. But there’s a voice deep down in his tiny brain that’s whispering, “This is your true calling and if you just keep trying, one day it will click.” So far he hasn’t been willing to ignore that voice.

He’s bored. His fiancée is steering him in a different direction. He’s phoning it in. But he hasn’t given up entirely yet. As long as he can make a single dollar out of this bullshit, he won’t give up entirely.

starri

VIP Member
If we're lucky, he'll tell us about that thing he wasn't ready to tell us even though he might have already.

No, I'm not going to let that one go.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
According to his patreon page Michael is down to 141. I still can’ believe there are that many. I guess this means he’ll have to wait awhile before “we“ get to pick his overseas adventure. On the bright side, Michael is grifting 21 less fools than last month.

1675267991959.jpeg

• Wow

Bruceman

“This is my fiancée, Michael. He is my prince train wreck. He is subpar and he is mine. ❤

“Oh and don’t google him.”

• Haha

MKsBae

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 9.22.07 PM.png

So this morning, I was just thinking....does anyone else see the Kays as sort of....a distorted American parallel to the Royal Family drama? It's eerily similar.

You've got the older brother, marrying way WAY out of his league. You've got the new woman leaving behind the life she has known to fully commit to the guy. You've got the wild card younger brother who is a bit aimless. Granted, last I checked, Dave wasn't getting nakey with hookers in Vegas. But, he's gotten half-nakey with some octogenarians in a hot tub on a cruise so....potato, potahto?

You have a majorly dysfunctional family. Parents who have done shady things. A father saying and doing some really unforgivable stuff. Some might say they are grifters. (I'm a monarchist, so I won't but....some would) And yet, amidst all the dysfunction, in the eyes of the public, they are the ideal families. The kids have good educations, pro-military, patriotic, motivated by "duty."

There's always been a little bit of tension between the brothers. To the point that you wonder how close they really are.....were they ever really that close? You have the older brother who is a bit self-important, has a temper, a little too serious. You have the younger brother who...by all measures should have his life together. And yet....he is always looking for the next thrill, always traveling to the next destination, flies by the seat of his pants with no plans.

Older brother prefers to play things tight to the chest. He prefers privacy. He has an air of mystery about him. (Or so he thinks/hopes) Younger brother has a penchant for celebrity and fame.

Eventually, it's all gonna blow up. I'll be shocked if it doesn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

putaspellonyou101

I think he did it solely to record the video... to make it 'seamlessly smooth'. I sincerely just can't understand why he bothers anymore.
---
Screenshot_20230301-175848_YouTube.jpg

So.. who is this?😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Claude4

VIP Member
I’m going to Epcot tonight so I’ll have my eyes peeled for some Kay action. Hopefully I’ll get some footage with the fiancé too. If I do should I post a clip here or is that a no go?

• Heart

Karl Berg

From Johns Hopkins:

What is the best way to treat Achilles tendonitis?

It may include:
  1. Rest.
  2. Ice.
  3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief (such as, ibuprofen or naproxen)
  4. Specific exercises to strengthen your calf muscles.
  5. Physical therapy.
  6. A system of exercises that help strengthen your calf muscles to take the pressure off your tendon (eccentric strength training).
I don't see Mikey doing any of these except resting on his scooter. I assume he has tendonitis because if he ruptured his achilles then he wouldn't have been walking around for months. Tendonitis generally affects middle aged men (not him) and athletes (definitely not him) and it should heal in a few weeks to a couple of months. The fact this 31 year old is on a scooter and milking this for 6+ months is mind blowing to me.

• Heart

barkleyblue

People that can't control their impulses cry foul and play the victim "Woe is me, I'm mentally weak.....and I need my bottle....." instead of just toughing it out are a blight on society. No different than people on "meds" for their "ADD" or "depression" or whatever faults they have in their life that they want to blame on something else.

It's OK - Pete's taking it so serious that he made sure to take his phone with him and let his boy-toy of the month throw some orgies in the house while he was gone
........."Instead of just toughing it out"?" "Just want to blame it on something else"?
Really?

With all due respect, and as someone who has struggled with severe depression for 27 years, I truly hope that you understand how lucky you are that you are able to see it that way.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bison Burger

Remember when Michael collected money from his patrons each month promising them he’d take an Alaskan cruise on a Disney ship and when he finally got around to taking an Alaskan cruise it wasn’t even on a Disney ship and was quite possibly his most low-effort series of trip vlogs to date?

I can’t wait to see the new numbers that will be out soon. What reason could anyone possibly have for still wanting to support this guy?

• Heart

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael describing Tron today:

Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!
Here we go!!!
Oh my gosh!!!
Maniacal laugh!!!

• Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I think it’s his real personality finally coming through. Snarky and condescending seems more believable. He doesn’t have to try to play happy Disney nice guy anymore.