Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Michael had an odd programming scheme previously: he wanted to make you feel like you were friends with him, but then he got angry at the friend for criticizing his crappy, uninformative, fake over-the-top, squealing videos. Now michael wants to change from being a "friend" to some ridiculous, impersonal travel narrator.
I honestly think his fiancé had a hand in the changes to his channel. Maybe telling him if she was going to marry him, in her line of work she can't have a spouse who appears to be a squealing unprofessional with Peter Pan syndrome or hang around with a brother who is a raging lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Claude4

VIP Member
Preach Pooh.

Pooh Lover
2 hours ago
Gotta be in pretty bad shape to ride your scooter straight through the food lines. Usually even 80 year olds will walk the food line. Get well soon sweet princess.

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
For whatever sadistic reason, he has basically taken all of the critical feedback from the years & done the complete opposite. Truly. If after moving to Orlando, he would've kept with his daily upload schedule, Saturday morning livestreams, etc., he would've been at 200k subscribers by now. Instead, he moved, ditched any sort of routine he had, became Patreon focused, and showed his viewers his true self centered ego time & again. We will miss the squeals & swim footage.

• Heart

TikiMeerkat

Hi NTBABB Podcast ladies! All 3 episodes were a delight to listen to. You two are well versed on Kay Lore and it was fun to hear about Michael interactions in the wild. I repeat my former request: PLEASE do a recap of Dave’s Ireland and European cruise “adventures.” They are a masterpiece of surrealism.

• Heart

Bison Burger

Obviously, the future Dr. Kay wants to go on vacations to places other than Disney but she doesn't want to be seen in his vlogs.
Yes. That’s the other thing - still no transparency whatsoever in this “update”. All he has to do is state exactly that. “I have this partner now and she doesn’t really want to be in the videos so I’m trying out this new format”. Done. No longer a need to try and cover anything up or lie. He also offers no explanation about why he wants to shift the focus away from Disney. I suspect it does have something to do with the good doctor, but I also think he’s lost the magic, is still butthurt and bitter toward them, and realizes the market really is over saturated. Fine, but actually explain some of this, dude. You built your channel on Disney and most of your subscribers are there because of Disney. It isn’t unreasonable that people would want to know the reasons for the shift.

White Melk

I was watching this older video of Michael and Dave and their (then recent) move to FL ... it's amazing to see where they were in this video, to where they are today. It's been a wild ride

Things are getting juicy
Wow what an exciting night this turns out to be. Wife’s phone is going nuts, Claire got the ok to address the Keith post, Theresa crying about a dead sister and sucking everyone’s asshole at the same time. Trying to figure out if she’s wacko or sincere. Kelly is staying far away from it all, she’s “there for Dave”. Cow neck has been yapping from work and Claire like my wife said better Simma her tea kettle way the fuck down. She thinks she’s the mouthpiece for Mike, it’s comical how the side chats are coming through making fun of her. Seriously, they have all said, including my wife, fifty times worse bits about Mike than what these idiots are, so why defend? Gotta go, starting to get a bit done with this shit. Michaels married already, the ladies know and have kept it hushed. I can’t divulge anything further. Pig snout Jackie is onto me.

• Wow

Bison Burger

Just finished part 3 of the podcast and thought it was pretty well done. They are really just like all of us and had some funny and entertaining takes.

This one covers right before the pandemic through current day.

Apparently when Michael was active on the dating apps he used to ask everyone to meet him at the Starbucks at Disney Springs.

One of them (both of them?) is a former cast member and stands by the fact that he was abusing the DAS pass. She claims she is the source of this information.

Worth a listen if you’ve got some time to kill.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
If the channel is 100% for Mikey to do what he wants, why does he pander for Patreon subs? Seems like he should just drop it if you follow the logic of that simp mod

• Heart

Bison Burger

I just wanted to chime in to say that whether it’s Michael or someone else making these snarky replies, they are incredibly lame. Seriously, talk about some horrible comebacks. Whoever you are, since you most likely read here, just know that you suck. Not to mention, most of this stuff is just constructive criticism and doesn’t even warrant a snarky reply.

That being said, I think this may actually be the one way to save the channel: Michael must fully activate dark mode. Time for some videos of him drinking and smoking, insulting people, fighting, visiting strip clubs, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

Medium Shirt

Michael’s smug asshole face while thanking people for all the concerned comments and saying that people’s sadness at his channel’s changes means that he really “made an impact” is just over the top narcissistic bullshit. The new video style is boring as hell. Literally some of the worst content he’s ever made, and that includes crying over White Castle and the sponsored trip to Peppa Pig Land. The way he seems to genuinely believe that people want to watch slow, soulless B-roll footage with dull voiceovers just because they once upon a time enjoyed his manic Disney World vlogs should be a case study in every Psych 101 textbook in America.
It looks like he steals footage from the cruise line. Did he actually bring his drone to film the outside of the ship? Doubt it. Just all sorts of laziness. And he doesn't even credit the cruise line for the video.

Bison Burger

Since both bros aren’t really putting anything out right now, I thought it would be fun to revisit another old (rock and) gem.

0:38 - pronounces a non-alcoholic Mojito as “No-JITO” and proceeds to refer to it as this throughout the rest of the video. Aside from not knowing how to pronounce this very well known drink name correctly, it’s also worth noting that he would not go out of his way for it.

2:50 - the infamous moment where he literally starts crying because he was given a free flatbread.

Have a magical daaaaaaaayyyyyy.

• Haha