Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made an executive decision since our previous thread was over the limit, and went with this title. Hope it's okay with everyone!

Anyone have time for a recap/TLDR?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the bottom comment from Modest has it all wrong. Life is to short to be mean. It’s for the humor. Thanks to all of you tattlers for all the laughs. duck off Kelly Wertz (that’s mean)

1672158495211.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All kidding aside, I hate this idea that if you’re critical of something you’re just a “hater”. That mentality is a big part of the reason Michael is circling the drain right now. Is everyone just supposed to love every single thing the guy does without question? If he were smart, he would pay attention the criticism and make changes right now. At the very least, he could make a video addressing why he’s making the moves he’s making. He will do neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All kidding aside, I hate this idea that if you’re critical of something you’re just a “hater”. That mentality is a big part of the reason Michael is circling the drain right now. Is everyone just supposed to love every single thing the guy does without question? If he were smart, he would pay attention the criticism and make changes right now. At the very least, he could make a video addressing why he’s making the moves he’s making. He will do neither.
Yes - because that's how he was raised by Jane. I do think someone is paying attention to the criticism - likely Princess Fiancé or her fam. Hence, the changes we see so far.

• Heart
For whatever sadistic reason, he has basically taken all of the critical feedback from the years & done the complete opposite. Truly. If after moving to Orlando, he would've kept with his daily upload schedule, Saturday morning livestreams, etc., he would've been at 200k subscribers by now. Instead, he moved, ditched any sort of routine he had, became Patreon focused, and showed his viewers his true self centered ego time & again. We will miss the squeals & swim footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is how it is with a bunch of the Disney vloggers. All thin skinned, ban and delete happy idiots that refuse to entertain the constructive criticism some of their well meaning fans (who will soon to be former fans because of how they are treated by the vloggers and the stans).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s clearly done with vlogging. I suspect he is making these dumb videos just because he likes to hear the sound of his own voice in the voiceover 🙄

I wonder how long until he deletes the old vlogs.

Reactions: 10
For whatever sadistic reason, he has basically taken all of the critical feedback from the years & done the complete opposite. Truly. If after moving to Orlando, he would've kept with his daily upload schedule, Saturday morning livestreams, etc., he would've been at 200k subscribers by now. Instead, he moved, ditched any sort of routine he had, became Patreon focused, and showed his viewers his true self centered ego time & again. We will miss the squeals & swim footage.

He also would always ask for advice and suggestions and then ignore it or laugh it off. It’s his own fault. He just wouldn’t listen. He’s just a stubborn narcissist. I can’t see any relationship lasting based on him always wanting/needing to be the center of attention and when he’s not, pouting about it. This isn’t the great idea he thinks it is.

Reactions: 7
I made an executive decision since our previous thread was over the limit, and went with this title. Hope it's okay with everyone!

Anyone have time for a recap/TLDR?
sad as my thread title (with an assist from Bruceman) clearly had more votes (n) 😭

snip.PNG

snip02.PNG

Reactions: 3
Well, I apologize. I searched and didn't see it. It's not a big deal unless you make it one. I'll report this and see if a mod can change it.:rolleyes:
it's not a huge deal, just was sad when I saw you chose your own thread title - not going to make a big deal of it

I had it changed to your title. Congratulations on the clever, winning title. Good job.
thank you for getting it changed ❤

He’s clearly done with vlogging. I suspect he is making these dumb videos just because he likes to hear the sound of his own voice in the voiceover 🙄

I wonder how long until he deletes the old vlogs.
someone should archive the old vlogs somewhere in case he does - there are gold moments in those vlogs

Reactions: 7
It's so strange now that Michael is not in these vlogs anymore. Are you sure it's him doing the filming? All he does now is stupid voice-over crap.

Reactions: 3
🎶I heard there was a tattle board…
Don’t worry, Mike cannot afford
The lawyers it would take to really sue ya.
It goes like this: the lies, the grift,
The triple chin and the hairline drift,
The blinded stans all chanting “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.”

Mike, you took a Disney cruise
And that’s the thing that made you lose
The status and the clout that Disney threw ya.
Your dumb ass and your brother too,
Spreading a pandemic flu,
As mournfully we sang a “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Now David Kay’s a strange one too,
He paints his face in shades of blue,
Sticks out his tongue and wreaks Havok unto ya.
At shopping malls he loves to eat,
The fastest food and the smoothest meat,
When he left Europe, they cried “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

But did you know the Family Kay,
It hasn’t always been this way,
Mike’s lonely now, but it’s not what he’s used to.
But it’s all right, because you see,
His dad is where he needs to be,
And Mom falls at his feet with “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Now Mike, you’ve found a woman who
Surprisingly will marry you
And doesn’t have the wisdom to see through ya.
But maybe she too loves the Mouse,
And maybe you’ll show her the house
You bought with all the money stans sent to ya…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.

But Michael Kay, where have you gone?
Maybe we can journey on
Together in the place where we once knew ya.
You’ll put your voice over B-roll vids,
And we’ll put glue on our eyelids,
To keep ourselves awake while listening to ya.
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

I’d like to give a golden star
To all you Tattlers near and far
Who make me laugh with your quick wits and humor.
I think you’re all a lovely bunch,
I’d like to take you all to brunch,
At Remy which the Kays were not so into.
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🎶I heard there was a tattle board…
Don’t worry, Mike cannot afford
The lawyers it would take to really sue ya.
It goes like this: the lies, the grift,
The triple chin and the hairline drift,
The blinded stans all chanting “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Mike, you took a Disney cruise
And that’s the thing that made you lose
The status and the clout that Disney threw ya.
Your dumb ass and your brother too,
Spreading a pandemic flu,
As mournfully we sang a “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Now David Kay’s a strange one too,
He paints his face in shades of blue,
Sticks out his tongue and wreaks Havok unto ya.
At shopping malls he loves to eat,
The fastest food and the smoothest meat,
When he left Europe, they cried “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

But did you know the Family Kay,
It hasn’t always been this way,
Mike’s lonely now, but it’s not what he’s used to.
But it’s all right, because you see,
His dad is where he needs to be,
And Mom falls at his feet with “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Now Mike, you’ve found a woman who
Surprisingly will marry you
And doesn’t have the wisdom to see through ya.
But maybe she too loves the Mouse,
And maybe you’ll show her the house
You bought with all the money stans sent to ya…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

But Michael Kay, where have you gone?
Maybe we can journey on
Together in the place where we once knew ya.
You’ll put your voice over B-roll vids,
And we’ll put glue on our eyelids,
To keep ourselves awake while listening to ya.
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

I’d like to give a golden star
To all you Tattlers near and far
Who make me laugh with your quick wits and humor.
I think you’re all a lovely bunch,
I’d like to take you all to brunch,
At Remy which the Kays were not so into.
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.🎶
Leonard Cohen couldn't be prouder.

Reactions: 5
The last 4 comments for Michael’s video today are pretty spicy. They look to be from real fans but I could be wrong. You know these comments just kill him.

1672181339824.jpeg

One more

1672182419148.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.