Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
I wonder if Michael Kay will post stock Disney footage of Tron with a voiceover……..in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 17 year old son sat next to a vlogger (not sure who it was, I didn't recognize him) on Pirates of the Caribbean. Once he realized the guy was vlogging, he started making random animal noises throughout the ride (loud enough to disrupt the video, but not loud enough to disturb the riders at the front of the boat). Every time the guy started to narrate, my boy would crank out a hyena laugh, a lion's roar or monkey noises. They were sitting behind me and I could not figure out what was going on until we got off the ride and DS nodded his head toward the dude and said "Vlogger!" Not sure where that boy gets it.
Give that child a major award!!!

• Haha
Nice work! Between the no face on camera anymore & the fully bearded look, it would seem he's trying to be completely off the public grid. Interesting...and weird. My family & I discussed how weird it was in his video today that he didn't just rent the ECV as soon as his achilles starting hurting him instead of just leaving OR why doesn't he have some sort of brace on his leg? Wasn't this achilles injury quite a long time ago, now?
Does this mean that he has given up being a RunDisney expert now that he's living that ECV life?

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
The "Channel Update" was a bunch of BS to stop all of the comments. He basically didn't answer anything other than letting his stans know that he will still be going to Disney, but also other locations, again to quiet the comments. He said he read all the comments & concern, but didn't say that he was going to quit the voiceovers or change anything. The reasoning for the name change still makes no sense. "Michael Kay" doesn't discern Disney or travel or cruising, yet that was a reason to change it, because he's not all Disney now. Makes zero sense. He removed "Disney" from his name years ago. Can Dave Kay please put out a video so I can hate watch. Thanks.

• Heart

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Interesting take on things:

I love every time they refer to Michael, after the move, being like a crack addict with Disney! Hi Main Street Moments since you read here! No one ever said Michael lives in Golden Oak, it's Windemere, however, now with the fiancé, maybe that's next! Interesting take on Dave ruining the channel. Fredits did create their YouTube channel based on those two always saying they were "Florida Residents". However, I don't think Dave ruined the channel. Michael turned his back on his general viewers, and only took feedback & ideas from his paying Patreon's. That was the beginning of the end. When you don't care about your core audience, block & delete them, they then google you & find other like-minded, previous stans on discussion boards. ;) I was one of his first 2,000 subs back in the day.

Forest

VIP Member
Michael moved to Florida with the dream of becoming a full-time Disney YouTuber. Where he could live off it and quit his job. Dave tagged along hoping he could do the same.

I think Michael would still be trying if he hadn’t met Doc. Nothing like a spouse to rearrange your priorities.

Now it seems they are going to live in Florida and Michael is going to continue to overeat on cruises and make these infomercials as a hobby. Which is fine. Honestly, it’s a happier ending than I was expecting for Michael.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I just watched the cruise tips video. I'm so sick of these vloggers passing themselves off as 'experts'.

Michael says to be sure to bring a passport. Not bad advice, but how many passport stamps does Michael have? He rarely leaves the ship except for private islands. He's been to a handful of cruises, one in Alaska and most everything else in the Caribbean or maybe Mexico. Big deal.

He was raving about the shopping in St Maarten. Compared to what? Castaway Cay? You have never been anywhere. Sit down and shut up. You are not an expert.

• Heart
  • Haha

Saul's Gal

I am on the Pixar cruise and yes, there is a lot for kids, but there was a selection of fun stuff, too, for everyone. The Meet the Storyteller sessions were amazing. Real Pixar animator who literally walked us through the process of a Cars episode of the new series in Disney +.

Also, the Pixar Deck party was really funny and entertaining and I am not usually a fan of those things. The fireworks show was literally The Incredibles and Frozone looking for JackJack on the ship after he disappears while they are receiving an award. They find him and shoot off fireworks to Incredibles music. It was really nice.
Lastly, our table enjoyed dinner. The butter chicken was delicious! Some of the choices were okay, churros are a hard thing to mass produce and have served warm and fresh. The Pixar ball cheesecake was tasty!

Lastly, he didn’t like the cruise actually having people onboard and yes there a lot of kids - Who would have thought?????? What an entitled ass he is. It is a good thing that the industry is recovering after the past few years of shutdowns.

• Heart

CMDisney

VIP Member
At this point, I put 100% onus on Disney. Absolutely 100%.

They could shut this crap down in an instant.

These losers are panhandling in the parks, leeching Disney intellectual property and recording people and children in the parks.

Grifters walk the parks making guests who save and save for their special, family experience feel uncomfortable.

SHAME ON DISNEY.

• Heart

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
The thing is, Michael has NEVER been an open book. Even back when he did his 50 things about me videos, he really always gave super top level information. Even when he shared family photos, it was only Disney photos. He used to tell his viewers that his job was to talk to companies about work, life balance. I always thought, oh, that makes sense since he seemed to get so much vacation time. Work, life balance. Obviously we all know now he lied. I understand not wanting to give the public personal info, but to completely make up your job...ok then. We will never get one ounce of realness from Mikey.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So the Cigar Shop at Disney Springs is closing for good starting 1/2/23.

Mikey had to cream himself over this news more than when he got a free flatbread at the Polynesian.

• Haha
  • Sick

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Michael wins the lazy award again. It’s as if he’s never heard of google. It’s not a log cabin as he asserts. It’s a fucking cattle ranch:

View attachment 1962257
He’s standing in the fucking place and still calls it a log cabin. This is what it looks like, a ranch.

View attachment 1962262
And he even can't get the correct spelling of the brand. It's D-Luxe, not Deluxe. Does he not even look at the sign, the wrappers, the cups, the everything?

He can hide his face, but he is still a clueless tool and waste of space.

DaveKaysChestHair

I want to take a moment and sincerely apologize to Ms. Wertz. I’m sorry for calling you a fat whore and that time I said I found a remote control and chicken wing in your fat roll was uncalled for. You are beautiful and radiant. Can you send me some nudes?

View attachment 1935397
For all you do for Kelly “and the ladies”, Claude, I believe she owes you this.
10B737EA-04EF-4117-9278-535E9C7F46EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
View attachment 1924781
Michael's "Park Bench Style" video, which is created to give you the feeling on sitting on a park bench at WDW - so glad he explained that :rolleyes::rolleyes:, shifted to a "Laying on the Ground" style video about half way in, which is created to give you the feeling of laying on the ground at Walt Disney World.

I've always wanted to lay on the ground and watch people go by.

But first, Michael treats us to a close up POV of a plaid wrapped backside for several minutes.
View attachment 1924798
I know they have some benches at WDW, sometimes they are used by exhausted people who can no longer walk or see straight. But no one spends $5000-$10000+ to take the family to WDW to sit on a bench. "I lived my dream!!! I sat on a bunch of benches at WDW. Now I can die, take me Lord." Not sure that there is an audience for this content stylization (Dave's word, not mine, it means something amongst the K brosephs)..

• Haha