Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
I woke up early this morning and felt like venting on the Main Street moments video. Too much?

QRxdyR1NWXNwAw3Io7btqtiw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Disney Forever

I started out liking Michael and as many have said the move to FL was the beginning of the end. But then you start finding out “things” about him that are unexpected. I’ll give you a few: Daddy Kay was prominently featured in many videos until he wasn’t. Michael filed an unsuccessful restraining order against him and since then nothing about pops. And then….I found out that both of his MD parents lost the license to practice medicine. And then….I found out board certified ophthalmologist daddy was practicing psychiatry. And then….I found out daddy K has been to court more than 50 times for civil, criminal and domestic violence….he even sued family members….you can’t make this up. And then….I found out his parents are actually grifters. They start these self help companies that are nothing more than shams. And then….I found out that Michael doesn’t live in an apartment but a big house in Windermere. And then….I found out that Michael is an abusive narcissist from his former girlfriend. She provided receipts beyond doubt. And then….I found out that Michael has an overweight harem of “Kaykateers” that send him money and gifts. And then…..I found out that….that Michael abuses the Disney disability system. And then…. I found out that….you get the picture this is some cra cra. These so called rumors about Michael are fact. Go to tattle.life if you need receipts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, like so many others as time goes on we grow as people in so many different ways. You were there from the start when we'd anxiously prepare and plan and make our way "home". You helped me grow as a person and try new things and you were there when I took the risk to follow my dreams and move to the happiest place on earth.

But like so many others, it's hard. Chasing your dreams is hard work because they're dreams. And for me, as I've grown as a person my goals and dreams have evolved. I've met someone wonderful in my life and she's the most amazing partner one could ever ask for. Also, I'm blessed that during this recession I was able to get my old job back with my previous employer.

So it's with a heavy heart I need to explain that vlogging is no loner a passion or dream. I want to experience life with my partner and travel and go to new and exciting places. I may film some of it, I may not. I want to live in the moment and not behind a camera, editing footage and being beholden to "the algorithm". You people mean a lot to me and I do hope you continue watching; however, if you do move on - it's not good bye, it's see you real soon

There you twat, read the script....tell the stans what's going on and just vanish like a fart in the wind. You made a decent amount of money on your hustle and I applaud you for it. You ran a solid con, your father would be proud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Plus they are ruining the experience for others on rides, etc with their constant commentary. I haven't been to Disney in years but if I were on a ride with them, I would definitely go crazy Karen on them and make it difficult for them to film around me so they couldn't use the footage. Plus I wouldn't hesitate to complain to Disney how they ruined the experience for me
My 17 year old son sat next to a vlogger (not sure who it was, I didn't recognize him) on Pirates of the Caribbean. Once he realized the guy was vlogging, he started making random animal noises throughout the ride (loud enough to disrupt the video, but not loud enough to disturb the riders at the front of the boat). Every time the guy started to narrate, my boy would crank out a hyena laugh, a lion's roar or monkey noises. They were sitting behind me and I could not figure out what was going on until we got off the ride and DS nodded his head toward the dude and said "Vlogger!" Not sure where that boy gets it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

missmothman

No different than people on "meds" for their "ADD" or "depression" or whatever faults they have in their life that they want to blame on something else.
I'm going to stop you right there, because I have a 6 1/2 year old with ADHD who takes medication for it. You're usually on here looking for fights with your ridiculous opinions and I'm not going to feed into that nonsense.

I am just going to say I guess you should consider yourself lucky that you don't have to navigate through life with a disorder that impacts your mood, learning, and ability to socialize.

You just have to deal with your personality and the fact that you have to come on a gossip site and attempt to pick fights in order to self medicate for whatever faults you have going on in your life.

Reactions: 24

Bison Burger

This was a comment on the Main Street Moments video.

#1 - NO ONE on here has threatened anyone.
#2 - NO ONE on here has tried to get Michael fired or contacted his workplace
#3 - NO ONE on here has tried to get his 'alleged' fiancé fired or contacted her workplace or ruined her career
#4 - Why, if you are a fan, would you be so interested in reading a gossip site about Michael?
View attachment 1848432
Who is this loser? We might make fun, but I don’t believe there is anyone here who seriously wishes any actual harm against anyone associated with this clown show. Any “personal” info that has been posted is all public record. Talk about twisting things to fit a narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Claude4

VIP Member
So he's an expert on RunDisney events now?
Evidently. Here are the 5 tips. 1) don’t miss the Expo. This confused me because if you miss the expo and don’t pick up your stuff you can’t run the race right? Maybe someone can pick up your packet. He didn’t say. 2) sleep and hydrate. For a 3.1 mile walk that he does in (spoiler alert) 1 hour and 29 minutes. My wife and I are in our late 50s and we walk 3 miles in our neighborhood in 45 fucking minutes. Granted that is a pretty brisk walk with no character meet and greets but come on Michael you didn’t “run” a 5k. 3) wear the right clothing. I could wear Mt Everest climbing gear or a speedo and make 5k in and hour and a half. 4) stretch—this is how he got injured. Fuck off michael. You are in you early 30s and your “injury” has nothing to do with running. 5) don’t miss the character meet and greet. Sorry I’m an adult and I’m not waiting in a line from hell to see goofy. I love goofy but no thanks.

My 2 cents:

Sbo1ZZ5r_zQ9uUh7E5MwF0lb=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Forehead Bump

Thank you Michael. I was intimidated by the 5k because I’m a 72 year old lady. I saw your time of 1 hour and 29 minutes and I can do that easily. I’m signing up for the next 5k!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

airbusA330

VIP Member
Today's video is another borefest. A golf event in his ECV. We do get a one hand clap & a food review. Exciting stuff. Based on this video, he clearly has one of the scooters that collapses to fit in your trunk. I'm calling it - ECV Pro Tips video coming soon!
Maybe he’ll change the channel name to “scootin’ together?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bison Burger

“Channel update”

First of all, it is ridiculous that he only made this video in response to people questioning what was going on. This should have been the first thing he did after the name change. Heck, he probably should have done this before the name change.

Second, his explanation doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. He claims he wants to showcase some non-Disney/cruise destinations so he had to change the name. Although it wasn’t the focal point, he has already been showing other destinations for the last couple of years. Also, his channel name was literally “Michael Kay”. I see nothing about Disney or Cruising in the name itself. There’s no reason he couldn’t have branched out more while retaining that as his “brand”. Unless, of course, he realizes it’s tarnished and he wants to distance himself from it but funnily enough I didn’t hear him mention this in the video.

Third, he pretty much confirms he just wants to show the locations and not much of himself. That suggests the format we’re seeing now is probably what we’re going to see going forward. He fails to realize this format is boring as hell.

Fourth, I’m happy to be proven wrong but I just don’t see him going to many places that far out of the box. And again, he has shown places like Cedar Point, Rochester, MI, beaches, non-Disney restaurants, etc on his channel before. What is really going to be so drastically different now?

Fifth, the way he constantly says “we/us/our” is just nauseating. I know he has done this before but something about the name change combined with everything that has gone on with him recently just makes it even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

TikiMeerkat

🎶I heard there was a tattle board…
Don’t worry, Mike cannot afford
The lawyers it would take to really sue ya.
It goes like this: the lies, the grift,
The triple chin and the hairline drift,
The blinded stans all chanting “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.”

Mike, you took a Disney cruise
And that’s the thing that made you lose
The status and the clout that Disney threw ya.
Your dumb ass and your brother too,
Spreading a pandemic flu,
As mournfully we sang a “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Now David Kay’s a strange one too,
He paints his face in shades of blue,
Sticks out his tongue and wreaks Havok unto ya.
At shopping malls he loves to eat,
The fastest food and the smoothest meat,
When he left Europe, they cried “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

But did you know the Family Kay,
It hasn’t always been this way,
Mike’s lonely now, but it’s not what he’s used to.
But it’s all right, because you see,
His dad is where he needs to be,
And Mom falls at his feet with “hallelujah…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…

Now Mike, you’ve found a woman who
Surprisingly will marry you
And doesn’t have the wisdom to see through ya.
But maybe she too loves the Mouse,
And maybe you’ll show her the house
You bought with all the money stans sent to ya…
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.

But Michael Kay, where have you gone?
Maybe we can journey on
Together in the place where we once knew ya.
You’ll put your voice over B-roll vids,
And we’ll put glue on our eyelids,
To keep ourselves awake while listening to ya.
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.

I’d like to give a golden star
To all you Tattlers near and far
Who make me laugh with your quick wits and humor.
I think you’re all a lovely bunch,
I’d like to take you all to brunch,
At Remy which the Kays were not so into.
Hallelujah, hallelujah…
Hallelujah… halleluuuujah.🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

DrSeeker

PXL_20230108_014927125.jpg
I was at the Swan last night and I had to take a picture to commemorate one of the greatest injustices that has ever happened in our time. They really should build a statue so we never forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Deputy Disney

Found Michael Kay at EPCOT riding on a scooter filming some food! He does not even look recognizable. I passed by him and had to do a double take. If it wasn’t for his shitty Riveria hat I would have guessed it wasn’t him. Wife doesn’t even believe it is him still to this moment. She asked where his chin was lmao.
---
Got this one also.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Claude4

VIP Member
I’ve died and gone to heaven. I’ve never had a top comment on one of Michael’s videos. Thanks to you fellow trolls for the thumbs up.

1673093682010.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

jamesmaybe

Lol @ the stan who called out “forums” (presumably this one) and channels “dedicated” to humilating Michael.

What he doesn’d seem to get is that Michael is doing all the humiliating himself, and that we are merely commenting on it…

Reactions: 17

TikiMeerkat

Michael’s smug asshole face while thanking people for all the concerned comments and saying that people’s sadness at his channel’s changes means that he really “made an impact” is just over the top narcissistic bullshit. The new video style is boring as hell. Literally some of the worst content he’s ever made, and that includes crying over White Castle and the sponsored trip to Peppa Pig Land. The way he seems to genuinely believe that people want to watch slow, soulless B-roll footage with dull voiceovers just because they once upon a time enjoyed his manic Disney World vlogs should be a case study in every Psych 101 textbook in America.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17