Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmothman

It was widely believed he did quit when he moved and he might have. When the park visits and park vlogs started going from every day to not so often, people figured he must have got a job back. He probably still had contacts with his old job and with any experience was probably able to easily get back in.
Obviously none of us know for sure what actually happened since michael can't not fucking lie about the smallest things, but this is what I have always thought:

Michael still had his job when he became a Resident. But when he arrived he was too high on the mouse to concentrate on anything, so he ended up either taking a sabbatical or going out on short term disability for his (numerous) mental health issues. I'm sure his mom had an "in" with some other sleazy practitioner who gladly signed off on his disability paperwork. Plus, Michael is actually insane so it's not like he would have been lying about whatever conditions he has. Then time was up on his leave of absence and he either had to go back to work or be terminated. That's when he posted that crying patreon video about his job. Who knows after that, I think he was off of work for a bit after losing the job and then somehow weaseled his way back into another (or the same) position.

Bottom line is he's just a fucking liar who lies.

Reactions: 13

TikiMeerkat

Michael posted about the Flower & Garden topiaries on Instagram. “Great job herbology team,” he wrote, not realizing that the word he was looking for was “horticulture.” I think Professor Sprout works over at Universal, Michael, but good try.

• Haha

SharaMcG

I don't disagree, but I'm even talking longer back. Going back 12 months, the vids have been less about Michael's head in every frame and more green screens, stock footage, and voice overs. Could just be coincidence.
He's been salty ever since he got kicked off Disney's media invite list. That was, I believe, around the time the Galatic Starcruiser opened. When was that? Last spring? I can't remember. Or maybe it was after his idiot brother outed Mike's lying about being vaxxed for their cruise. He seemed to start really nursing a grudge at Disney after those events. He stopped going to the parks daily...or even frequently. He got into golf, visited some other non Disney park attractions (Peppa Pig land, Gatorland, for example), had his ridiculous flirtation with run (in his case walk) Disney. He has been desperately (but unsuccessfully) trying to conceal his butthurt. He's been moving toward where he is now for months, at least.

But yeah I also have to believe the future Mrs. Kay wants him to put the kabosh on his wild, sugar-fueled theme park squealathons.

starri

VIP Member
Why not just put the channel out of its misery at this point?

He's got to see there's no way to reverse this.

• Heart

Bison Burger

So given the new flood of negative comments on his videos, can we here at Tattle now say that his fans are nothing but trolls wanting to bring him down? I mean isn’t that what they say about us for daring to be critical?

• Heart

Bison Burger

16939FCB-8C71-40B0-850F-20AE39EF269E.jpeg

I guess this is his response to the criticism.

It would be one thing if he had just said he enjoys making these kinds of videos but the fact that he includes “to me it provides fun and helpful information” speaks volumes. It isn’t up to you to decide what constitutes as “fun and helpful”, my guy. That’s up to the viewers to decide and majority seem disagree with you based on just about every metric possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

TikiMeerkat

Sometimes I ask myself why I continue to watch Michael’s videos. And then he goes to Epcot and tries Brie with preserved lemon “marscaplade” and I remember.

I seriously had to rewind it three times and couldn’t stop laughing.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
If Michael would just be honest for one minute, he could avoid all of this. Just say, I’m engaged, my fiancé is in a public facing job, she is moving to Orlando and we think it’s best that I move away from vlog-style videos. Why does he have to be so freaking weird about everything

Has he told his Patreons he is engaged yet?

Last edited:

Bison Burger

So Michael posts yet another boring voiceover video, this time at the Night of a Million Lights event for Give Kids the World. Has to mention he was invited because we all know this makes him feel important and he wouldn’t have bothered coming if he wasn’t.

At 0:46 he mentions the event is being held near one his favorite restaurants “Chuy’s…or Tex-Mex”. Dude, Tex-Mex is a type of cuisine, it isn’t some term exclusive to Chuy’s. How can you be so dumb? Not to mention, I’d wager this is probably the only Mexican or Tex-Mex style restaurant he has even been to since becoming a Florida Resident (c). I remember Dave making him go there for the first time and he felt weird about it because it was off Disney property. I wanna say this is also the restaurant where he wore a balloon hat the whole time once. And not in a “I’m three margaritas deep, let’s go!!” type of way, more of a “I wish I were still 5!” kind of way.

Also, he uploaded this video today, 12/31 and according to the website, this event runs through….1/1. Gee, thanks. This is essentially a vlog of his time there with a voiceover instead of real time narration. We didn’t “journey together”, you didn’t help me find somewhere off the beaten path I may want to visit, and even if I did it only runs through tomorrow. What is helpful or educational about this?

Bison Burger

Kelly Wertz immediately responded saying "not cool. Pretty sure that's not your news to share dude."
She is so annoying. Like, shut the fuck up. He’s just a guy you found on YouTube that used to like walking around Disney World. He isn’t actually your friend. He isn’t family. He does not care about you at all. Stop paying him each month and see what happens.

Claude4

VIP Member
It's OK to discuss michael's awful programming. Media critics are a thing, it's not something that was invented on or by tattlelife. For instance, unshaven michael babbling nonsense the other day about a change in direction for his channel is certainly something to discuss. I considered that video to be an awful waste of time and pointless to the point of being completely ridiculous. Others might think it was the best program ever produced. Those people could post here, but they don't, maybe because michael's youtube channel offers a place for fanboys to sing the praises of michael's programming. It's not a crime to point and say: after due consideration, I think that was one of the dumbest things I have ever watched, definitely would not go out of my way for it. Many of us were blocked by michael for offering constructive criticism on his fanboy site, so we went to a gossip site to say: Can you believe what michael just did?

Michael had an odd programming scheme previously: he wanted to make you feel like you were friends with him, but then he got angry at the friend for criticizing his crappy, uninformative, fake over-the-top, squealing videos. Now michael wants to change from being a "friend" to some ridiculous, impersonal travel narrator. He thinks he's an expert at everything he talks about, Florida Living, Disney, Travel, Cruising, but he's a limited person. I'm a limited person. The difference is I don't try to make money on youtube/patreon pretending to be an expert or promising programming I don't deliver. For instance, michael does what I do on a cruise: nothing interesting. The difference is he posts his nothing and he thinks it's interesting, it isn't. I don't post my nothing because I know it's nothing. I might not even take pictures during my nothing because I'm just relaxing and it's not interesting beyond that. No one can forget the "relaxing michael" poses, it's truly an idiotic idea for interesting content. At the end of the day, my polished turd is just a turd. If someone wants to present their polished turd as a Renoir, well that certainly does warrant some discussion.
Your ”relaxing Michael” comment inspired me. Here you go ladies!
1672689961764.jpeg

1672690020818.jpeg

1672690064147.jpeg

1672690093967.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I can only hear the word “lipedema” in the voice of Dr. Now. Maybe she should have applied for that show?
For context....here's the real Amber Mac - top right. These are the OG Kaykateers.
1678391788105.png

From top left: Shelley Brown, Kelly Wertz, Kristi Brown, Jackie Greeley, Dawn Hinds, Amber MacNeil
Bottom from left: Claire Stein, Christina Wolf

• Wow
  • Sick

airbusA330

VIP Member
The fact a doctor wants to marry this man, she needs her head evaluated by a professional. Mike and Dave and the whole “Kay” family are loser grifters.

• Heart

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TikiMeerkat

The best (and by best I mean worst) parts of that video are:

1. Knowing the faces and gestures Michael makes at 2:13-2:24 are the ones the Fiancée probably gets to see when they’re having rock & gems time
2. Knowing that Dave was super proud of himself every time he found a new word on rhymezone dot com
3. Knowing that Dave had to storyboard this video and plan which lines to lip-sync at which locations over the course of several weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow

Medium Shirt

I thought they were just born that way? Wait which thing of his horrific mental illnesses are we talking about. The lust for food, the lust for booze or the homosexuality? Either way, you're right. He's mentally ill.
I have family members that succumbed to their addictions, so it's legit. It's real. It wasn't just in their head. Some people need help more than others. Just watch it before you judge other people. At least Pete is getting help instead of just letting it run rampant.

Bison Burger

This guy wants to stop vlogging so bad but doesn’t want the money to totally dry up so he just does the bare minimum. I’m sure his ego has something to do with it as well.

He acts like he’s doing us a favor by continuing. Dude, if your life has changed that much and these “family issues” have really made that much of an impact, just give it up. No one is making you do this. It’s obvious you’re not as into Disney anymore and no one really cares about anything else you do. Just live your life at this point.