Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
I just figured it out. Michael was in the move Interstellar. It’s only 5 earth years but more like 25 when you take the time jump into account.
1673565236684.jpeg

1673565270361.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
It's OK to discuss michael's awful programming. Media critics are a thing, it's not something that was invented on or by tattlelife. For instance, unshaven michael babbling nonsense the other day about a change in direction for his channel is certainly something to discuss. I considered that video to be an awful waste of time and pointless to the point of being completely ridiculous. Others might think it was the best program ever produced. Those people could post here, but they don't, maybe because michael's youtube channel offers a place for fanboys to sing the praises of michael's programming. It's not a crime to point and say: after due consideration, I think that was one of the dumbest things I have ever watched, definitely would not go out of my way for it. Many of us were blocked by michael for offering constructive criticism on his fanboy site, so we went to a gossip site to say: Can you believe what michael just did?

Michael had an odd programming scheme previously: he wanted to make you feel like you were friends with him, but then he got angry at the friend for criticizing his crappy, uninformative, fake over-the-top, squealing videos. Now michael wants to change from being a "friend" to some ridiculous, impersonal travel narrator. He thinks he's an expert at everything he talks about, Florida Living, Disney, Travel, Cruising, but he's a limited person. I'm a limited person. The difference is I don't try to make money on youtube/patreon pretending to be an expert or promising programming I don't deliver. For instance, michael does what I do on a cruise: nothing interesting. The difference is he posts his nothing and he thinks it's interesting, it isn't. I don't post my nothing because I know it's nothing. I might not even take pictures during my nothing because I'm just relaxing and it's not interesting beyond that. No one can forget the "relaxing michael" poses, it's truly an idiotic idea for interesting content. At the end of the day, my polished turd is just a turd. If someone wants to present their polished turd as a Renoir, well that certainly does warrant some discussion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
At least now his stans can stop defending his lack of park time with the excuse that he broke his leg, broke his ankle, severely injured himself, etc.. He just "ran" a 5K, just shut up already. He's fine, totally fine. Well, his ankle is fine, the rest of him, TBD.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Michael in his bunker room. Tits McGee is his chief of staff, Dave is a special advisor and Dr. princess is his new strategist.

Michael: Well what are we gonna do now? We are fucked!

Tits McGee: calms down my perfect, perfect, perfect son…why don’t we get Dave to sing us all a song.

Dr. Princess: no song—sit the fuck down Dave. You people need to listen to me. I’m the only one that hasn't completely fuck their life up…yet

Michael: dr. princess, I love you but remember when I said this wouldn’t work. Even my Kaykateers protested the new direction for my channel...

Dr. Princess: god damnit Michael, we‘ve already spent to much time on this. You are being mocked by many YT channels and you have 45,000 pages on tattle that have exposed this fucked up family.

Tits McGee: settle down Princess, I’ve been around the block and I know what it’s like to have a shitty grifting husband…oh wait

Dave interrupts: anyone like a Gideon cookie, I warmed them up and put them on a used bath towel form HI

Dr Princess yells: fuck off dave you know I put Michael on a strict no sugar diet

Michael: oh sweet Princess, I told you calories don’t count at Disney….

Princes: Michael if you say that one more fucking time I’m going to choke all 4 of your necks. I swear to God I may have made the biggest mistake of my life…

Dave interrupts: we all need to focus on the positives today. Make the most of every day and look for the sliver lining in everything you do…Dr. Princess punches Dave in the face and he is knocked the fuck out.

anyone care to continue this mindless diatribe?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
At this point I wouldn’t miss Michael’s channel at all if it went away but if I’m being honest, I think I would actually miss Dave’s. It’s the perfect combination of a hate watch and unintentional comedy.
I’ll admit the same. When a new Dave video pops I get enthused for all the wrong reasons. I can’t count how many burners I created for his content and how hard I’ve laughed at my comments—I know I’m a very sick person.

• Haha

spider kay

I don’t get mike he made 11 msc vlogs in a row from a 3 day cruise but can’t make a short video why he changed the channel name or new direction of it

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Claude4

VIP Member
The problem with Michael is that he doesn’t know jack shit. In the description of todays video he says it’s a major event. There are 4 majors in golf and this ain’t one of them. He also says there are Marine Cadets guarding the trophies. Guess what—there is no such thing as a Marine Cadet fuck face. Those were two members of the United States Marine Corp of which I was a member albeit 35 years ago. Lastly he says the taco need more “sauce“. Since he’s not showing himself on the videos I thought I’d leave something for the ladies.

1678112796552.jpeg

---
My comment won’t last long.

liIg5hAZnVp4GGDK2gh8I6_A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Avr G.G.
46 minutes ago (edited)
Im so happy you are into golf! It is a beautiful sport ! Shoot out to the Kart Scooter what a great idea! Look like this thing is going fast haha and you can even off road with it haha x) Recover well.

jNunGfRFJUVXznl1SWjZqRFQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sandra Powers
8 minutes ago
Hi what is Michael recovering from ?

rN8vky17KLhc6ozOWNJ9Hk9S=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Forehead Bump

@Sandra Powers I heard he had to have his leg amputated due to diabetes.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
His ridiculous secrecy over things that are basically public is the reason his channel never took off IMO. You don’t need to tell everything. But you need to let people in just a little bit. It’s just so weird and unrealistic to hide big events.

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Again, Mike ignores the opportunity to be straightforward. It’s this simple, “I still enjoy making videos, but as I enter into a new chapter of life, I no longer want to be on camera. I appreciate all of the support over the past few years and I understand if this new format isn’t for everyone.
Basic communication skills elude this entire family.

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
Imagine if the shift to these all voice over vlogs is just because he got tired of seeing how much weight he put on, and isn't comfortable about showing "himself" to the internet anymore....he should book another DVC stay and use the gym facilities doing 20lb bench press reps.
Regarding Michael’s appearance, I think in Michael’s mind’s eye he sees this:
1675440181607.jpeg

the majority of people see this:

1675440251787.jpeg

I see this:

1675440290019.jpeg

---

BTW, another 100 subs just punted Michael.

• Haha

TikiMeerkat

So now instead of making the effort to give information or even just his personal take, his plan is to make money filming random people on private property. So creepy.
If I found a closeup shot of my butt on some rando’s YouTube channel, I would be furious. Especially if my face was also visible. There’s a reasonable expectation that when you go into public, this won’t happen to you. Imagine enjoying your day at Disney World, not noticing that there’s a camera on a bench, and walking by — you could be in the middle of arguing with someone, picking a wedgie, experiencing a wardrobe malfunction, or just looking rough at a weird angle — and now that is immortalized on the Internet by a creepy guy who doesn’t even have the decency to edit his videos in a respectful way.

• Heart
  • Angry

Claude4

VIP Member
I guess Michael didn’t check and see if there were other YouTube channels called “Journey Together”. He’s such a lazy dumbass. I just searched YouTube and got this which is something about motorcycles. There are another 6 channels with the same name so at least he picked something popular.

1672423333984.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha