Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaycee13

I still find it surreal that our Mikey is going to become a man who is married as opposed to a married man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bison Burger

All kidding aside, I hate this idea that if you’re critical of something you’re just a “hater”. That mentality is a big part of the reason Michael is circling the drain right now. Is everyone just supposed to love every single thing the guy does without question? If he were smart, he would pay attention the criticism and make changes right now. At the very least, he could make a video addressing why he’s making the moves he’s making. He will do neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I made an executive decision since our previous thread was over the limit, and went with this title. Hope it's okay with everyone!

Anyone have time for a recap/TLDR?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Havok Karlsberg

Now that I'm out of the Patreon with no plans to return I have a story to tell. Back in Nov/Dec Michael made a post talking about his family medical issues, and how much they were wearing on him, etc. I responded saying I was sorry to hear it and that I hoped it wasn't ruining the excitement of his engagement. It caused a mini stir. Kelly Wertz immediately responded saying "not cool. Pretty sure that's not your news to share dude." A few others, including Theresa, responded with surprise at the news that Michael was engaged. Shortly after, 10-15 min, all comments alluding to the engagement were deleted. I brought the engagement up a few other times on YT but have now been blocked.

• Heart

Bison Burger

^^^ I actually thought this was real and had been posted somewhere at first. Then I realized it made too much sense and wasn’t riddled with glaring spelling and grammatical errors.

• Haha

TikiMeerkat

Absolutely hilarious that there are people who think that humiliation is something that is heaped onto Michael from the outside, instead of something that he brings upon himself. Believe me, the childless man reviewing Peppa Pig Land in exchange for a few ad dollars does not need any help humiliating himself.

In words he might be able to understand… he’s a humiliated person, as opposed to a person who is being humiliated.

• Haha

TikiMeerkat

I agree with someone's post above somewhere: I think Dave is handling the responses for Michael. Many have Dave's dorky feel to them which he calls "positivity".

Happy New Year!!!!
Happy New Year, y’all!!

And yeah these comment replies all have — pardon the expression — that “Dave Kay flow” about them. They’re exactly the same flavor of snarky-without-actually-acknowledging-the-criticism as the replies Dave posts on his own channel. And let’s be real, Michael himself is not capable of writing complete sentences that aren’t riddled with spelling errors.

Just waiting for Dave’s channel update video where he spends 20 minutes vaguely alluding to a new business opportunity that he may or may not have already told us about and may or may not tell us about in the furure, who knows, TBD, and turns out it’s just that he’s accepted a position as Mike’s comment section hall monitor. Which he will of course list on his LinkedIn as “moderator of high-intensity, high-stakes public debates.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CMDisney

VIP Member
I don't get it. Course, I understand very little when it comes to the "Kay" family.

How does a family health issue change the way one vlogs? I completely understand if he simply lost interest and didn't WANT to vlog anymore. But how does it change the manner in which you vlog? The format, etc.?

He's such an ass-hat and so full of crap. :m

I can't believe there are still Patreon members at all. Man... that group has to be irked that Michael is basically stealing their money?

Claude4

VIP Member
A Disney/pop culture podcast made a dedicated episode about the Kay fam and made a few shoutouts to this forum ✊

I almost quit after 3 minutes but don’t if you want to laugh. Around 6 minutes in tattle gets a mention with the avatar names of bison burger, medium shirt and the next Stacey. some Highlights:

15:45 Tits McGee is mentioned and they rag on her
19:40 Dave’s jacket that smells
20:40 Michelle as the perfect little sister
24:00 Michael with 4th of July gear on with Pegasus
28:15 they thought michael and Dave were a gay couple
31:10 2 finger point
40:00 Michael loves mom too much
44:00 Michael eating ass
47:00 getting fingered by 2 finger point Michael
52:00 papa K hates hoop de do review
1:03 Michael wakes up Michele in a towel

next episode will be when Michael moves to Florida. They hint that the review of Michael might take 3 episodes. As a service to ”our community” as Michael calls it, I will time stamp the next episode for your pleasure. That is all.

• Heart

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
This was a comment on the Main Street Moments video.

#1 - NO ONE on here has threatened anyone.
#2 - NO ONE on here has tried to get Michael fired or contacted his workplace
#3 - NO ONE on here has tried to get his 'alleged' fiancé fired or contacted her workplace or ruined her career
#4 - Why, if you are a fan, would you be so interested in reading a gossip site about Michael?
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 10.07.14 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

missmothman

Ummm all I have to say is WOW about these losers. I am starting to think they might need their own tattle thread.

• Haha
  • Heart

TikiMeerkat

We do have evidence of Michael using dating sites/apps in the past. Remember that screenshot of his profile where he specified “no tattoos”?

I think it’s plausible that they met online/on the apps, and equally plausible that Michael’s mom had a hand in setting them up.

If their (presumed) shared Judaism is an important factor for the new fiancée, I just hope she had the opportunity to hear him butcher the pronunciations of every item at the Epcot L’chaim booth before she decided to marry him.

On that note, can you IMAGINE going on a date with someone, then Googling them and finding the equivalent of Michael’s channel, and then CHOOSING to go on a second date?!?! One look at that Mr. Incredible costume and I would have been out.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
He’s so weird about everything. Just tell people you got engaged, your life is changing, and vlogging isn’t something you are going to do anymore. It’s the same dumb shit he did with the house. Just admit you bought a house instead of buying a green screen. This is exactly why he failed as a Disney vlogger once he moved down to Orlando.

He’s going to keep making these bad videos because he likes making them and hearing the sound of his own voice.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Mikey is doing something he hasn’t done in a very long time. He’s actually engaging with viewers in the comment section. Not sure if this is good or bad.

I had to ask.

rCkcbB3hpybKpfpQiZSKeVDM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@fransmith8360
1 minute ago
Will your Dad be appearing on your new channel. Sure do miss him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14