Michael and Dave Kay #13 You can call a dead channel something else but it's still dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael is most likely trying to get on disability and Dr Princess signed all the paperwork. “I have to use a scooter”. “I can’t do my job and have to leave early”. “I have multiple conditions limiting my ability to work (old I jury and chronic Achilles)”.
When Patreon grifting tanked, he went to government grifting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All this ECV talk has me quite depressed. This means we will never have the mega sporting event of Michael vs Adrian vs Nate at the Wine and Dine 5k this year. We were expecting an athletic explosion of speed from these three to see who can finish under 60 min and end up at a festival booth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, there’s no shame in having difficulty walking, but isn’t Mike at least a little embarrassed to be seemingly able-bodied young adult tooling around like a grandma?

The image of him at the food booth is stuck in my head.

Reactions: 9
Michael and Dave Kay #14: Scootin’ around the only holes he’ll ever encounter.
---
That golf tournament draws a real diverse crowd 😂🤣 is he dumb or what? Who gets tacos at a golf tournament? LoL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there a chance this is some kind of pseudo arranged marriage? I know I’m clasping at straws here, but I can’t see how someone smart enough to become a doctor would ever get married to someone like Michael…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a chance this is some kind of pseudo arranged marriage? I know I’m clasping at straws here, but I can’t see how someone smart enough to become a doctor would ever get married to someone like Michael…
Amen, my friend. There is no way some highly educated woman is marrying this tool.

Today, Michael scoots around Epcot to complain that every food item is "not the best he's ever had", "wouldn't go out of his way for it". He's the only adult guy that picks Dirt & Worms (chocolate pudding) out of all of the food booths. Same old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL, I guess he got the message about his almost taking people out in that scooter.

Michael and David Kay #14: A man? his scooter, and his quest for the best of the fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are plenty of idiot doctors that make poor life decisions. Trust me I know 😂

Reactions: 7
Today, Michael scoots around Epcot to complain that every food item is "not the best he's ever had", "wouldn't go out of his way for it". He's the only adult guy that picks Dirt & Worms (chocolate pudding) out of all of the food booths. Same old.
I watched most of it. He mentions “doctors orders” right off the bat to justify the ECV. He has new appreciatron for EVC users due to lack of awareness of non ECV users—I smell narcissism. He mentions people cutting him off again. Looks at merch and squeals some. Mentions micro plastics are bad for us. Every food item he sees he says he’ll try later. witches about ”no appreciation for ECV” again. Says ”love it” a lot. Eats shrimp “not amazing” tropical breeze drink “not good”. Dessert in Italy “not good”. Has wontons which he loved last year. Guess what? Not as good as he remembers. Fixated on Goofy topiary looking “mad or angry”. Has strawberry short cake “not good…totally disappointed”.

If you’ve never been to Epcot you’d think this is the shittiest food on earth when you factor in White Castle burgers made him cry. And duck him on others needing to be aware of him on ECV. I’ve been hit by one more than one and it’s always from behind. If you are missing a leg more power to you. Otherwise duck off.

Reactions: 8
I was watching this older video of Michael and Dave and their (then recent) move to FL ... it's amazing to see where they were in this video, to where they are today. It's been a wild ride

Reactions: 10
This guy is on a Journey for attention, sympathy, and lacks the ability to see how pathetic he looks doing outlandish crap for this attention.

Here’s an idea Mike. Just don’t go. If you’re “condition” makes the experience so miserable, stay home. Chat up your clueless stans from your office. Oh wait, that might prove you can do your job at home and you aren’t disabled after all.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2
We’ve come a long way from the days when Michael would twist himself into a pretzel trying to defend Disney foods he clearly didn’t like.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.